The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium

Go down 
+5
ultimate0
king bing bing
Ace
Sizzle Fish
dayvividnerdvillage
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

Male Number of posts : 90
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :  Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Png10
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
There's lots of banlists XD, most likely yeh they limited all the three bad boys. Blackwing Blizzard the Far North, Junk Synchron, and Debris Dragon.

I'd say wait till September 1st or August 31st before you make that trade.

Indeed there is, how ever the one that was posted between my peers is the one I'm going to have to believe. Like I said I'll post a confirmed list when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:55 pm

king bing bing wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
It's just Skev and Frooley left now...

You know I've been meaning to ask you, what did you think of the Golden Sun: Dark Dawn?

Haha randomness. tongue

I thought that it didn't match up to the greatness of the first two games, but it still turned out to be one of my favorite RPG's on the DS.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Yes Sizzle...because the deck is posted already.

Oh, just that specific deck.
Back to top Go down
Frooley
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Frooley

Male Number of posts : 69
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2022-1102-7289
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:14 pm

ok well if he not on by the tomorrow deadline or today theres no way i can't win by forfeit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frooley
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Ace

Male Number of posts : 218
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Special Awards :  Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 1010
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 pm

i won't be playing for awhile so i'll accept challeges but we duel when i find my game
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Ace wrote:
i won't be playing for awhile so i'll accept challeges but we duel when i find my game

When did you lose it? :O
Back to top Go down
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Ace

Male Number of posts : 218
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Special Awards :  Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 1010
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:04 pm

i lost it 3 days a go. but the thing is i know where it is i just can't reach it
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :  Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Tell your mom or dad to get it for you XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Ace wrote:
i lost it 3 days a go. but the thing is i know where it is i just can't reach it

Haha were is it then? Razz
Back to top Go down
Frooley
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Frooley

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ace wrote:

Haha were is it then? Razz
LOL i hope u find it ace
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 pm

There is always mail service...people could mail it to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frooley
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Frooley

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm

well i waiting for hours and hours and deadline is today
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

day will most likely wait until midnight his time before he makes any kind of judgment.
Back to top Go down
Frooley
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Frooley

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:48 pm

king bing bing wrote:
day will most likely wait until midnight his time before he makes any kind of judgment.
im hope so
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 pm

There's no judgment to anything lol. It's like you're in school and a student fail by not doing homeworks last semester and this semester he thinks you're going to pass him by not doing any homeworks again.

Once you got a bad history on something it doesn't fade away not until you leave that place or you make up for your actions. In other words, view the last tourney graph that Skevengal was in, or even view the FC thred here or any dueling topic here.

Skevengal just have a legitimate FC but no one has seen him dueling. Also I had promoted an active member back on the main website, his name was Ali with the same attitude.

He may be a member here that has a previous main account and just wanting to help keep activity to this forum with a hype account, or he may be that same Ali from the site or someone familliar here.

No one get back from a place and going so so with words like
Skevengal wrote:
Frooley wrote:
Well since the tourney started i wonder if Skevengal is ready to duel me
Yo, I'm back. and I'm ready to duel so...just...hit me up I guess?

Meaning he's been avoiding this.

On Ali's leaving he told me this "Yo! sorry I left...I will will still be around but another me" with some jokes on April first. Then after a week later he never came and he was supposed to duel Yami which Yami asked me about him and I felt embarrassed because he was an Admin back then. Then when he left I really felt angry...but he know what he was doing and so is Skevengal following his footstep.
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Dude that makes absolutely NO sense.

You mandated a week to play, making the dead line TODAY/TONIGHT. If they don't play tonight then under any under circumstance in ANY tournament any where a no show results in a DQ.

Now look, I have no problems with skelengel as far as I'm concerned he's a pretty cool guy and if he has a legitimate reason for not being available then thats fine. If thats the case then how is delaying round 2 by another week fair to the rest of us who have abide by the one week rule?

If he's flaky and has a history of being flaky then send him a PM and give him a grace period to play froo. Also if he has a legitimate reason for not playing then we need to know so that people don't get frustrated.

I'm not trying to usurp you as the tournament organizer but something needs to happen, this is absurd.

If there is something that I'm not understanding then PM and we'll clear it up because I like ya'll I really do but it seems to me that you're trying to bend the rules for some one just because he helps out with this site. It doesn't matter if its a mod or an admin rules are rules and all participants should be held accountable for them.

There, that's my spiel. Ban me if you want but I'm sorry I can't let something like this go.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:42 pm

There's no judgment to anything lol. It's like you're in school and a student fail by not doing homeworks last semester and this semester he thinks you're going to pass him by not doing any homeworks again.

Once you got a bad history on something it doesn't fade away not until you leave that place or you make up for your actions. In other words, view the last tourney graph that Skevengal was in, or even view the FC thred here or any dueling topic here.

Skevengal just have a legitimate FC but no one has seen him dueling. Also I had promoted an active member back on the main website, his name was Ali with the same attitude.

He may be a member here that has a previous main account and just wanting to help keep activity to this forum with a hype account, or he may be that same Ali from the site or someone familliar here.

No one get back from a place and going so so with words like
Skevengal wrote:
Frooley wrote:
Well since the tourney started i wonder if Skevengal is ready to duel me
Yo, I'm back. and I'm ready to duel so...just...hit me up I guess?

Meaning he's been avoiding this.

On Ali's leaving he told me this "Yo! sorry I left...I will will still be around but another me" with some jokes on April first. Then after a week later he never came and he was supposed to duel Yami which Yami asked me about him and I felt embarrassed because he was an Admin back then. Then when he left I really felt angry...but he know what he was doing and so is Skevengal following his footstep.

Didn't you think that Ali was a girl, and was the old member Venus Rose?
You think that there really the same person?
Skev/ Ali were one my favorite members/member on KWC...I hope that they/he/she can sort this out with us. :O

And I think that Skev will probaly get a D/Q Bing.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Give this one more week king? We are behind schedule this should have been a 4 days round, so far it's been 10 days.

We need to host another September List tourney here, so I took a big sacrifice extending as much as I can. We will get more new members and something needs to be happening fast to get everyone to the gist of playing online tourney rules.

Ali was a member that was active with SizzleFish. He never duels. He had stayed for a long time, but on April he just left. He's been inactive for more than a month. And he starts on a tourney we host which he himself participated in.

People has hidden agendas when things are unclear, and nothing is never as is, so the best thing you can do is fix thing rather than trying to help because you will be going down with them. I did the best I could. from 4 to 10 that's already 2 rounds and 2 days of preparations...I am behind schedule mate.

And yeh, it makes no sense when I read the bizarre email which is why I didn't bother. But when he actually never came back and a member judged one of my staffs, that's a whole new level. It's like a customer judging the services of one of the staffs of another project and we cannot tolerate the slacks of people because we tried our best.

Skevengal will have his test time to duel any members here if he wants whenever he wants but right now we must move on. And you're not gonna get banned King, you didn't flout any rules that's too crucial.

Last edited by dayvividnerdvillage on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Give this one more week king? We are nehind schedule this should have been a 4 days round, so far it's been 10 days.

We need to host another September List tourney here, so I took a big sacrifice extending as much as I can. We will get more new members and something needs to be happening fast to get everyone to the gist of playing online tourney rules.

Ali was a member that was active with SizzleFish. He never duels. He had stayed for a long time, but on April he just left. He's been inactive for more than a month. And he starts on a tourney we host which he himself participated in.

People has hidden agendas when things are unclear, and nothing is never as is, so the best thing you can do is fix thing rather than trying to help because you will be going down with them. I did the best I could. from 4 to 10 that's already 2 rounds and 2 days of preparations...I am behind schedule mate.

And yeh, it makes no sense when I read the bizarre email which is why I didn't bother. But when he actually never came back and a member judged one of my staffs, that's a whole new level. It's like a customer judging the services of one of the staffs of another project and we cannot tolerate the slacks of people because we tried our best.

Skevengal will have his test time to duel any members here if he wants whenever he wants but right now we must move on. And you're not gonna get banned King, you didn't flout any rules that's too crucial.

What bizzare email?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 pm

"Yo! sorry I left...I will will still be around but another me"
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 am

"Yo! sorry I left...I will will still be around but another me"

Ah, that was an email.

That is weird...I wonder if he/she is here right now.
Skev and Ali do have some simlarities, like their activness, and their speech patterns are a bit similar.

But I duno, I don't remember Ali having such a big obsesion over pokemon like Skev does. Razz
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am

Potatoe pothato. We will find out if Skevengal duels. Then that's just a point he duels. Then we will find out if he signs up on the next tourney and he duels. Then that clears everything.

It'll be like a 2 out of three possibilities someone is not prepared to something and we are all humans, so we are sometimes not ready in certain occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 am

Potatoe pothato. We will find out if Skevengal duels. Then that's just a point he duels. Then we will find out if he signs up on the next tourney and he duels. Then that clears everything.

It'll be like a 2 out of three possibilities someone is not prepared to something and we are all humans, so we are sometimes not ready in certain occasions.

Yeah, he still has time to do this.
If not then...we will just move on with the tourney.
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

I don't wanna judge skev this time...but I'm also think that there may be a possibilities just like david said..so let's see skev's activities this month..and then we can get a conclusion about skev..
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm convinced frooley just got a couple of bad hands. It was a good match though. I won 2-0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium    Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle ROYAL Survival Stadium
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next