The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Problem Maintainance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Problem Maintainance Pictur10
Special Awards : Problem Maintainance Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Problem Maintainance Empty
PostSubject: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 pm

As of now I can say I have renew the forum's now design.

When we first came here I had the intention of not using too many graphics of such but I had to see how that goes. Seems like only I liked it as usual.

Now the new forum is more fun.

- If you posts you get to compete with other top posters. (sizzlefish, you're losing your magic lol)

- A glossy theme which gave the blue a nice appeal in overall. (The homepage is stretched but other than that you can expect the scrolling from the outside homepage...I'm still working on it to make it stretched like the homepage to not move at all)

- New Forum Description added.
On the Rules and FAQ, it didn't quite has Frequently Asked Questions as it was a Forum Category which I made into a Forums. So Why not fix this issue? I though. I had two options. One to take out the FAQ, or to include some FAQ. Enjoy! (Only US has this BTW)

- Old Forums which aren't used anymore gone. I had in mind of the Sub-Roleplay forum in the General Chat, but from the main site's forum, I still had vertain people who enjoys roleplaying. So here Im leaving it for one more year before I get rid of it.
The Annual News and Event is now part of the Recycle Bin category. Meaning when someone wishes Birthday after a year it gets clean up to there. Other events such as Holidays in the General chat will be moved to there as well.

- New Forum Categories and Subforums added.
It's been a war in the past and every year with the staff team, sending members warnings about sites they are advertising. It happens and it make members fear us here as the bad guy and since I always does the punishing, I always look like the main villain. I have provided you guys a place to post links, and since we are a growing and active community members will not chose them over us, but they will leave nice feedbacks to those that post their sites there. Additionally you can include sites such as the famous Dueling Network and other sites you think are helpful for publicity for those who haven't known them yet.

2nd, you can see a new forums made specifically in the duelist corner to advertise the main site itself for those who haven't known about it. (again its difficult to do and tricky and I was working on that part the first day I got here)

Last the Recycle Bin is able to be viewed but only Mods and Admins can enter to view topics there. It's sorta like a finish to the forums here. Like say when you did an essay you have a draft, then main essay and the final draft. Or when you finish the construction of something you have to polish it to make it nice. So this is the finish of the forums' End when you are scrolling down. (I am working on a picture to post it there, when it's finished I will have it on it to look more nicer)

Other than that cheers, and thanks for staying active here Very Happy
______________________________________________________________________________________

If you guys are wondering why the BG is changed, I'm trying to change the forum's BG to match in overall.

I'm working on a glossy theme for BG. What I had in mind was to stretch it, so it wouldn't repeat that much. Glossy are catchy and sparkly. And the forum was done when we first moved here, back when it was like this....

Problem Maintainance Howton15

But since I added the HTML Graph up there, it's been bugging on the type of frame I chose till I narrow down my choices to what I can use.

I haven't really visualize what the new look to be so I left it till today. As soon as this bug is fixed, I'll change it to how I imagined but right now the forum is acting on tested BG and frames.

Last edited by dayvividnerdvillage on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 am

Forgive my slowness.
What's a BG? Razz
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Geolight

Male Number of posts : 219
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards : Problem Maintainance 1010

PostSubject: Re: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Forgive my slowness.
What's a BG? Razz
I think that BG is background Razz
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Geolight wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Forgive my slowness.
What's a BG? Razz

Ah, that makes sense. tongue
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Geolight wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Forgive my slowness.
What's a BG? Razz

you are correct Geo, BG = Background
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Well, the outage is over. After 1 day the theme will be saved to the main Forumotion thingy so if in case someone were to disrupt the changes (like me) I will easily revert it back.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Forum Designs 2011   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm

As of now I can say I have renew the forum's now design.

When we first came here I had the intention of not using too many graphics of such but I had to see how that goes. Seems like only I liked it as usual.

Now the new forum is more fun.

- If you posts you get to compete with other top posters. (sizzlefish, you're losing your magic lol)

- A glossy theme which gave the blue a nice appeal in overall. (The homepage is stretched but other than that you can expect the scrolling from the outside homepage...I'm still working on it to make it stretched like the homepage to not move at all)

- New Forum Description added.
On the Rules and FAQ, it didn't quite has Frequently Asked Questions as it was a Forum Category which I made into a Forums. So Why not fix this issue? I though. I had two options. One to take out the FAQ, or to include some FAQ. Enjoy! (Only US has this BTW)

- Old Forums which aren't used anymore gone. I had in mind of the Sub-Roleplay forum in the General Chat, but from the main site's forum, I still had vertain people who enjoys roleplaying. So here Im leaving it for one more year before I get rid of it.
The Annual News and Event is now part of the Recycle Bin category. Meaning when someone wishes Birthday after a year it gets clean up to there. Other events such as Holidays in the General chat will be moved to there as well.

- New Forum Categories and Subforums added.
It's been a war in the past and every year with the staff team, sending members warnings about sites they are advertising. It happens and it make members fear us here as the bad guy and since I always does the punishing, I always look like the main villain. I have provided you guys a place to post links, and since we are a growing and active community members will not chose them over us, but they will leave nice feedbacks to those that post their sites there. Additionally you can include sites such as the famous Dueling Network and other sites you think are helpful for publicity for those who haven't known them yet.

2nd, you can see a new forums made specifically in the duelist corner to advertise the main site itself for those who haven't known about it. (again its difficult to do and tricky and I was working on that part the first day I got here)

Last the Recycle Bin is able to be viewed but only Mods and Admins can enter to view topics there. It's sorta like a finish to the forums here. Like say when you did an essay you have a draft, then main essay and the final draft. Or when you finish the construction of something you have to polish it to make it nice. So this is the finish of the forums' End when you are scrolling down. (I am working on a picture to post it there, when it's finished I will have it on it to look more nicer)

Other than that cheers, and thanks for staying active here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey, Skevengal has been posting all day. Smile
And I have been busy today, and there is still time left in the week.

P.S. Dang Skevengal, your activeness is at par with mine. Thanks for helping with keeping the forum active. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Maintainance   Problem Maintainance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Maintainance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: