The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Shiny Herald

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Special Awards : Shiny Herald Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 am

The deck list goes like this:

Monsters (21):
Herald of Perfection x3
Mystical Shine Ball x3
Mokey Mokey x3
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x3
Soul of Purity and Light x3
Sonic Bird x3
Archlord Kristya x2
Honest x1

Spells (13):
Preparation of Rites x3
Dark Factory of Mass Production x3
Dawn of Herald x2
Advanced Ritual Arts x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Giant Trunade x1
Monster Reborn x1
Book of Moon x1

Traps (6):
Safe Zone x3
Solemn Judgment x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Strategy:
The whole point of this deck is to summon "Herald of Perfection". When he is on the field he can negate everything your opponent throws at you as long as you have a Fairy-Type to discard.
The best hand you can get is "Herald of Perfection", "Archlord Kristya" and "Advanced Ritual Arts". You play "Advanced Ritual Arts" to send two "Mokey Mokey" and two "Mystical Shine Ball" to the graveyard for "Herald of Perfection". Then you have four Fairy-Types in your graveyard to special summon "Archlord Kristya". "Archlord Kristya" locks both players special summons and with "Herald of Perfection" on the field you have locked your opponent for good. You use "Dark Factory of Mass Production" to add normal Fairy-Type monsters to your hand and with "Soul of Purity and Light" your opponent’s monsters lose 300 ATK which makes it harder for them to destroy "Herald of Perfection". With "Safe Zone" "Herald of Perfection" cannot be destroyed as long as you can keep "Safe Zone" on the field.

Problem with this deck:
Getting the cards you need is the biggest problem to encounter. Most of the time I see myself defending with "Mokey Mokey" and "Mystical Shine Ball" which in the end is a bad thing.

Any ideas of how I can make this deck work better? Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I was just making a Fairy deck today. Smile

I think this deck might have to many monsters, and not enough backrow.
Solem Warning is a staple for most decks, even if Archlord does stop their summoning.

I would add in more traps, and take out a Sonic, one Manju, and a Soul.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Why take out Soul and Manju? Manju is a search engine and can be discarded by Herald. Soul can remove two Fairy-Types from the grave to summone Archlord Kristya, be a level 6 tribute for "Dawn of Herald" and can work as a fodder for Herald. I don't seen the need to take them out. For "Sonic Bird" I feel I never draw one when I need it when I run two. I have a bigger chance of getting the Ritual Spells i need with it.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 pm

kavasiki wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Why take out Soul and Manju? Manju is a search engine and can be discarded by Herald. Soul can remove two Fairy-Types from the grave to summone Archlord Kristya, be a level 6 tribute for "Dawn of Herald" and can work as a fodder for Herald. I don't seen the need to take them out. For "Sonic Bird" I feel I never draw one when I need it when I run two. I have a bigger chance of getting the Ritual Spells i need with it.

Yeah I know that they work with the deck, but 3 Sonic and 3 Ten Thousand Hands is alot. (I didn't mean to say to take out Manju at the last post, that's a staple for decks with rituals. Razz )
Staple traps like Solem Warning are very important in today's META.
They should be in almost every deck.

Also, putting in Mystical Shine Ball and Mokey Mokey just for Advanced arts is a bit much.
You don't need 6 of them with only one Advanced Art, 3 or 4 would be better.
I wouldn't run them at all, considering how much of a dead draw the two monsters can be.
I would run some other normal fairy, like Dunames Dark Witch.

Overall, it looks like a pretty fun deck.
Made me want to finish mine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Staple traps like Solem Warning are very important in today's META.
They should be in almost every deck.

If I had the cards so, and Pot of Duality too. But mostly those cards makes every deck the same. What if you can make a fine deck without it?

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Also, putting in Mystical Shine Ball and Mokey Mokey just for Advanced arts is a bit much.
You don't need 6 of them with only one Advanced Art, 3 or 4 would be better.

Have you heard about Jeff Jones? He is the guy that topped with this kind of deck exepct that he had Oppression, 3 Book of Moon, 2 Honest, 2 Megami, 3 Archlord Kristya.

This deck would have gone far with those cards though all of them has been limited and semi-limited.
I ran an exact copy of his deck in RL to test it out. Never lost though I was only able to test it two times until March ban-list was activated.
I try to bring this deck back. And Mokey Mokey and Mystical Shine Ball works great. They let you add them to the hand through Dark Factory, they are Fairy-Types, I can send four of them to the grave to summon Herald then Archlord Kristya. I can use Pot of Avarice to get them back to run the ritual spells again if needed and so on. If I run cards such as Dunames I would have a thougher time getting Archlord Kristya out and have bigger problems lock my oppoenent's bigger monster that can run over Herald. They aren't ment to be on the field, only in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Well, you can make a fine deck withought Warning I guess, but putting them in simply makes your deck better, which is why tons of people use it. Razz

And yeah, I have heard about Jeff's deck.
And why can't you use this normal fairy?
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/f/fb/DunamesDarkWitchTU04-EN-R-UE.jpg

It's stronger, and putting in 3 along with some other normal fairy should be just enough. Smile

Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Well, if you think it will work. But if not you owe me winns on dueling network xD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:44 pm

kavasiki wrote:
Well, if you think it will work. But if not you owe me winns on dueling network xD

Oh we will see who beats who. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiny Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Herald   Shiny Herald Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiny Herald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post-
Jump to: