The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi   3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 pm

.... I feel like I'm spamming making these threads... Hopefully this is the last Jirachi distribution for all non-Japanese and Korean Pokemon Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,HeartGold and SoulSilver during June 26, 2010 you can obtain a Jirachi like the other kinds with the same move set the event ends on July 16, 2010. So basically its mostly for American, Australian, European e.t.c any language that is not Japanese and Korean. It's via Wi-Fi trainers go get it while you can, don't miss this event. I will also obtain it myself even though I have exactly 60 Japanese originals from the Japanese distribution hehehe. Its a world wide event anyway. I'm guessing the moveset will be exactly the same as they were as the Japanese and the GameStop Jirachi in USA and Australia and other countries for the year 2010.

NOT for
- Japanese
- Korean

- Start: June 26th, 2010
- End: July 16th, 2010
- via Wi-Fi

EDIT: It appears that If you obtained the Jirachi from the GameStop distribution then you cannot obtain this Jirachi over via Wi-Fi for having the same data.

Last edited by RenRei00 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
mr.blue
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
mr.blue

Male Number of posts : 101
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1076-2512-2049
Date Joined : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi   3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:04 am

well i guess i'll get it.
Back to top Go down
SliferFan1
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
SliferFan1

Male Number of posts : 32
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Will post as soon as I find the game online or at my walmart or GS
Date Joined : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi   3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm

I tried getting it and ended up saying I got the gift already. I don't know why maybe it's because I had the gamestop jirachi already. Oh well. I only use the events for my teams and ev train them. lol!
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi   3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:53 pm

SliferFan1 wrote:
I tried getting it and ended up saying I got the gift already. I don't know why maybe it's because I had the gamestop jirachi already. Oh well. I only use the events for my teams and ev train them. lol!

Well if you have the one from GameStop then you can't get it from via Wi-Fi. Due to like having the same data which I heard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
SliferFan1
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
SliferFan1

Male Number of posts : 32
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Will post as soon as I find the game online or at my walmart or GS
Date Joined : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi   3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Yeah that's kinda dumb though. But idc really. I don't like using Jirachi anyway. I prefer my creative teams that focus on a certain strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi   3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Jirachi Distribution via Wi-Fi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: