The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Pictur10
Special Awards : Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Empty
PostSubject: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Reedit Saturday November 22, 2008: The walthrough for WC 05 is now available. Visit the cheat page from the main site?
http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-cheats.htm

For example I just bought WC 05 and I'm loving it. I feel sad to ditch my GBA WC series back in the past, and now I'm gathering them.

Reason is because, I want players/people when they type Walkthrough, those that are illiterate or doesn't have patient to read a long blog, they could just watch the videos.

From WC 2004, I never plan on making a walkthrough about it. Reason is because that game was a beta test of future World Championship series. And online of the recent World Championship series, Konami did not host an official tournament. All these tournament starts on the release of 7 Trials to glory and up.

So yeah, I can show how to beat 7 Trials to glory with only the game's starter deck. In the end, I'll show how to make quick and easy money in less than 3 days to acquire all cards without even using an AR lol.

From Ultimate Master, I can show how to beat that game with 1 ultimate deck, and get as much as DP to buy packs to construct the game's limited puzzles, and challenges whatnot. Sadly I don't have it yet, so now I'm in a lookout for it.

WC 07 I may think of starting this game over lol once these two walkthroughs are done, and if Konami decides to slack on the next WC.

It's noting stressful, and too busy though I'm gonna have to make some sacrifices. But making a game vid is easy as well as uploading to my computer.

(Lol, I started playing WC 05 yesterday and I already have the 1st Trophy. Have it not been for time to upload these vids, I would have been on the 6th trophy by now)

Last edited by KWC on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

PostSubject: Re: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Gosh, you're really something else. Do it.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Tournament Awards : Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Pictur10
Special Awards : Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Png10

PostSubject: Re: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Gosh, you're really something else. Do it.
yeah lol, I get bored easily.

The second part had to be deleted since I forgot some stuff. I'll work on more uploadings, and this walthrough shouldn't take less than 2 weeks. Tsk. Easy.

Also it's fun playing this game lol. After a long 2 years absent it's like I have the envy to play the game even more, and I know how to beat it. Let alone filming it and knows that it will help others whatnot and benefit myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 pm

I loved that game, I remember playing it in High School 24/7 even in class. I could never go anywhere without it.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:04 am

thanks kwc for all your help mate
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
I loved that game, I remember playing it in High School 24/7 even in class. I could never go anywhere without it.

I already beat that game in my head lol. The walkthrough is done, now all that are left are the videos.
Back to top Go down
daniel100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
daniel100

Male Number of posts : 674
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5413-0150-8212
Date Joined : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 am

that will take a while KWC u must really get bored mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?   Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I make a walkthrough for all World Championship series?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Card Ruling/Walkthrough/Game Help-
Jump to: