The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Bleach: Dark Souls

Go down 
+2
Yusei Fudo
dayvividnerdvillage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Bleach: Dark Souls Pictur10
Special Awards : Bleach: Dark Souls Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Bleach: Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:45 pm

I read this Shoen Jump manga and I couldn't decide which to choose. Really I wasn't on planning to buy any naruto games lol. But I had a fight with my GF that it's good for my health to play other games beside yugioh. She insisted lol.

I went to a store. Trying to find a game of my type. They didn't have anything that interest me, but I just kept on asking questions of latest games and boom! I bought Dark Souls.

Gheesh I don't understand anything about it.

Like, what's the theme of constructing a deck on that game?

(It's a money waste lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Bleach: Dark Souls Yuseifudo
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:57 pm

KWC wrote:
I read this Shoen Jump manga and I couldn't decide which to choose. Really I wasn't on planning to buy any naruto games lol. But I had a fight with my GF that it's good for my health to play other games beside yugioh. She insisted lol.

I went to a store. Trying to find a game of my type. They didn't have anything that interest me, but I just kept on asking questions of latest games and boom! I bought Dark Souls.

(It's a money waste lol)
man, the bleach games for ds are probably the best fighting games released for the system
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
dasean010
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
dasean010

Male Number of posts : 139
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1977-6680-8364
Special Awards : Bleach: Dark Souls Dasean
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:13 pm

trust me u gotta play forever 2 learn about constructing a deck its just extra power...invisible more speed etc but its pretty much a fun game once ur in 2 it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Lol, you're just like me. I ditched all my other games for Yugioh because I'm obsessed.
Here are the games that I ditched.

My Japanese Coach
My Spanish Coach
Pokemon Diamond
2008 Fifa 2008 World Cup
SpiderMan 3
SpiderMan Friend or Foe
Dbz SuperSonic Warriors 2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Super Mario
Mario Kart
SmackDown vs RAW 2008 (Trash)
Final Fantasy III
Naruto Ninja Council 3
Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker vs Saurian and the Other One which I forgot. (Misplaced)
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Bleach: Dark Souls Yuseifudo
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:17 pm

KWC wrote:

(It's a money waste lol)
ps: if you realy think its a waste you can always bring it to me the next time you come to florida
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
animeguy
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
animeguy

Male Number of posts : 54
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2535-3242-3160
Special Awards : Bleach: Dark Souls Animeguy
Date Joined : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Yusei Fudo wrote:
KWC wrote:

(It's a money waste lol)
ps: if you realy think its a waste you can always bring it to me the next time you come to florida

lol i guess you want it prety bad lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/animeguy55
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Yusei Fudo wrote:
KWC wrote:

(It's a money waste lol)

Interesting. Back on pokemon I had a friend named Kevin. Old buddy from dayvividnerdvillage. He lives in Miami Florida.

Never mind that Yusei, I have a video where I via DS battle with my brother WIM and how he kicked my butt lol. Just for that, I'm playing the game, and on my own.

Here's the game's preview BTW.

Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:05 pm

all the games for my ds is yugioh full stop
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:12 pm

If you still have the game we can play each other if you want (sorry for bringing this topic up)
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 am

Zeke wrote:
If you still have the game we can play each other if you want (sorry for bringing this topic up)

No much of a fan of wi-fi games like this. I'd embarrass myself playing you and I wouldn't be much of a challenge lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Dark Souls   Bleach: Dark Souls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Dark Souls
Page 1 of 1