The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

How sudden death works?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deng
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Deng

Male Number of posts : 757
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2751-3229-9785
Special Awards : How sudden death works? 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

How sudden death works? Empty
PostSubject: How sudden death works?   How sudden death works? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I was in a match duel with Biltz and we nt to sudden death. None of us got a direct attack on each other yet. So whn i finally claer the field and it was going to be my turn i just lost. Biltz said that the one who has the most life points win when no on gets a drect atk. Is thisd right?
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

How sudden death works? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sudden death works?   How sudden death works? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:29 am

Deng wrote:
I was in a match duel with Biltz and we nt to sudden death. None of us got a direct attack on each other yet. So whn i finally claer the field and it was going to be my turn i just lost. Biltz said that the one who has the most life points win when no on gets a drect atk. Is thisd right?

That is correct. It's the one with the most LP that wins in Sudden Death. If you take LP damage then you lose as well if I remember.
Back to top Go down

How sudden death works?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Card Ruling/Walkthrough/Game Help-
Jump to: