The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place Pictur10
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place   Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Well, it's about time.

With all these site's update going on, I've decided to move this Hall of Fame to the main site.

Reason is because our site theme is "World Championship".

Recently I've had comments on people asking me dumb questions, and sometimes makes sense. All I show is that the Yu-Gi-Oh! Guides. I need more improvements to the site. Like the Forum result.

Tournament Finallist Winners and Champion topic thread will move to the site's Blog. Rather than to be here. That way, when visitor visit the main site, they will see infos of the site's recent activities online, and they will be encourage to join the forum.
(by now all the Admins are able to access to the main site so get to know how to use the Blog lol. Use Test Beta Topics, and afterward delete them once that's fully understood. PM me if you need instruction lol)

Also, I advise people to congratulate the tourney Champs because with those comments shows that members from the forum too care about the site.

Ohh...did I forget one small thing? No voting this time lol.
The Tourney result infos were already transfer to the main site's Blog, and there will be no more Tourney Result Award here. But rather from the main site because the main site usually get most of the visitors and page viewers from all over the web.

With that being said, I hope you guys like the new changes. Sign up Now because the Blog page is only viewable by Members http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/termsandpolicy.htm

For those that sign up you can use this link and Click on Blog and Login.

Last edited by KWC on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place   Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:50 am

Makes lots of sense. Then we can have the Hall of Fame button for it or something.

It also looks flashier and prettier on the main site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org

Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Award Moving Place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: