The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Goyo Guardian discussion

Go down 
+9
Skevengal
Dally
DJPlace
sirouvy
Chris007
MarchingFishes
Shiki
Duel Bot
RenRei00
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Goyo Guardian discussion Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Goyo Guardian discussion Empty
PostSubject: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:32 am

Goyo Guardian discussion Nevtcn

Synchro Monster: Goyo Guardian
Attack Points: 2800
Defenese Points: 2000
Attribute: Earth
Type: Warrior
Effect:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position.

Level: 6

Okay I feel like I really need to discuss something here with you guys. I need to get this off my chest! I kinda hate how they designed Goyo Guardian card. My reasons for not liking it is that Goyo's Attack Points for a Level 6 monster is 2800!! For a Level 6 monster card doesn't that seem a little to high? I mean I think it should be a Level 8 not a Level 6. Before this card was released the strongest Level 6 monster I know from the top of my head is the Summoned Skull. The effect is completely awesome just the Level and Attack Points don't make any logic sense to me in my opinion. For a Level 6 monster card? Wow It's pretty strong, a little too strong espically with a terrifying effect. This is like a cheating card in my opinion, I mean you can steal their monsters (as long as they are destroyed as a result of battle.)
I would like to know what your opinion of Goyo Guardian is, weather or not the Level makes any sense to you. I seriously don't get this card at all.
Last edited by RenRei00 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total

15 August 2021 (Sunday) EDIT:
Before Goyo Guardian was released the strongest Level 6 monster's at the time were cards like Inferno Incinerator, a stipulation that can weaken Inferno Incinerator and some fusion koala monster with no effect (I don't know the name, I'm sorry). But Goyo Guardian was given the green light to be easy to summon, and given a useable effect. I outright refuse to use this card in any deck (unless I have to summon it to complete a challenge of some kind) you won't be finding me having a Goyo Guardian card in my extra deck. I ain't ever using this card!

Last edited by RenRei00 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Yes, card like these are part of the perfection list. You got Marshmallon, etc. Back in the days it used to be Raigeki, Pot of Greed, etc.

Rei, there's a Dinosaur card that's LV 6, and has 2600 ATK. I cant recall the name. Also A Legendary Ocean and Gigagagag something can be summoned normally by being LV 4 with 2650 ATK Points.

You did see that after this card release they quickly limited it. Next thing you know it will be banned soon because it's too strong for this awesome effect. But then before it's banned they will make sure create a replica that comes with a cost. Like how they banned Pot of Greed forever and now Pot of Avarice is rocking in decks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:25 am

KWC wrote:
But then before it's banned they will make sure create a replica that comes with a cost.

I say a Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon comes pretty close to Goyo's effect to be perfectly honest with ya, with a catch to its ability.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Actually, Goyo isn't all that good of a card. Besides, the Great Maju Maskett can become stronger than it. Just tribute a card that has 1500 atk or more and you have a 3000 killer.
Back to top Go down
MarchingFishes
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
MarchingFishes

Male Number of posts : 168
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 502763995259
Date Joined : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 am

They even limited the key cards that summon it, Rescue cat, & Summoner Monk that can summon Rescue cat.

Almost march. Hopefully Goyo will make the cut.
Back to top Go down
Chris007
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Chris007

Male Number of posts : 146
5Ds WC 2011 FC : しみず: 2021 2124 1091
Date Joined : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 am

i agree with Reirei00 .. it's kinda not making sense having level 6 and 2800 atk plus having effect of stealing peoples monster...it's a bit like sacred beast... but its effect kinda cool though... well if you're out of tuner cards and your opponent has 1 ^^ i can steal it and synchro summon it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sirouvy
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
sirouvy

Female Number of posts : 38
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2536 5477 1222
Date Joined : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:44 am

Goyo guardian can be annoying but it's fun to see your opponent's face when using mind control and activating cyber valley's effect - remove from play cyber valley + 1 monster and draw 2 cards~
Back to top Go down
MarchingFishes
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
MarchingFishes

Male Number of posts : 168
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 502763995259
Date Joined : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 am

sirouvy wrote:
Goyo guardian can be annoying but it's fun to see your opponent's face when using mind control and activating cyber valley's effect - remove from play cyber valley + 1 monster and draw 2 cards~
THat sounds like a good move.
Back to top Go down
Chris007
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Chris007

Male Number of posts : 146
5Ds WC 2011 FC : しみず: 2021 2124 1091
Date Joined : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 pm

MarchingFishes wrote:
sirouvy wrote:
THat sounds like a good move.

use goyo guardian mind control then use Mass driver to tribute the monster and inflict 400 points Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJPlace
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
DJPlace

Male Number of posts : 47
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0045-4621-6436
Date Joined : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 pm

i think goyo guardian looks like one of those boss's from those japan konami games can anyone say goemon?
Back to top Go down
Dally
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Dally

Female Number of posts : 177
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1162 2220 3863
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Goyo Guardian is annoying, but I can easily counter it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dummy10000
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Agh Goyo Guardian, I mean...ugh :p my friend has it and we both managed to synchro level 6 monsters, I Gaia him Goyo, Gaia has 2600 and no effect but Goyo has higher atk and an epic effect...T_T
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:14 am

Skevengal wrote:
Agh Goyo Guardian, I mean...ugh :p my friend has it and we both managed to synchro level 6 monsters, I Gaia him Goyo, Gaia has 2600 and no effect but Goyo has higher atk and an epic effect...T_T

That's why Goyo is banned. tongue
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

I thought he was limited?! Grrr...I'm going to have a "talk" with my friend...
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Geolight

Male Number of posts : 219
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards : Goyo Guardian discussion 1010

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

haha go cut his card xD
Back to top Go down
Jordan201
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Jordan201

Male Number of posts : 131
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5243-3117-5020
Special Awards : Goyo Guardian discussion 1010
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Geolight wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

haha go cut his card xD
RIP HIS DECK lol
Ok im just jk about this but if you do talk to him just make sure he dont says Goyo Guardian discussion ScrewTheRulesIHaveMoney if he dose SLUG HIM
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

You don't know the current ban list Skev? Razz
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

...Dude, I've been playing Pokemon XD, nah I'm playing online computer games like League of Legends and Bloodline Champions now.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

...Dude, I've been playing Pokemon XD, nah I'm playing online computer games like League of Legends and Bloodline Champions now.

So that's a no huh. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

So that's a no huh. (:
Yep, pretty much rofl, care to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

So that's a no huh. (:

Just check the official Yugioh website, or your WC game if you have downloaded the latest list. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

So that's a no huh. (:

Just check the official Yugioh website, or your WC game if you have downloaded the latest list. (:
i did, and it says that he's limited...o.O
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

So that's a no huh. (:

March 2011 is the latest list. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

So that's a no huh. (:

Ohhhh, I see...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

So that's a no huh. (:

Ohhhh, I see...

But you never know if they will unban him or not for the next list. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goyo Guardian discussion   Goyo Guardian discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goyo Guardian discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next