The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name Empty
PostSubject: Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name   Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Just curious in your copy of Pokemon Diamond,Pearl,Platinum what did you name your rival. You know the guy who just can't keep still and runs off a little too much.

In my case I named my rival
Diamond Version: Diamond
Pearl Version: Pearl
Platinum: Platnum (I kinda don't hear the " i " sound since it's a 7 character limit I took out the " i ".

I am looking forward what you named your Sinnoh region rival.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name   Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Damion. I just randomly picked one of the names provided.
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
InfinitySlayer

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name   Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 am

I named him Pearl. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name   Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 am

Hummm... Funny thing is that if I'm Nervil my rival is David. I'm mostly named Nervil all the times in Pokemon games because I earn that right in a pokemon competition with my sibling so I carry the family name.

My sister would often called herself CNERVIL in pokemon game, and my brother starts playing pokemon in the year of 2007 and he hacked the whole thing with cheats. But the usual is me and my sister which we start plaaying pokemon eversince the first release of Yellow version and each year we would make a sacrifice to get the latest pokemon game and let eachother have turns.

But on Gold, I named myself David and is written in Jap. Once the english file is out I will switch game file as same as I did with WC 09 to have the English save data. Although you see there's an English Patch for Gold, not all the game is in English, and you only read English from the game when events occurs. Other than that talk to anyone you will see Jap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name   Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond,Pearl,Platinum Rival Name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: