The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

konamiworldchampionship.com

Go down 
+6
InfinitySlayer
ultimate0
blackarchfienddragon
Light0fTwilight
r3d
dayvividnerdvillage
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : konamiworldchampionship.com Pictur10
Special Awards : konamiworldchampionship.com Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

konamiworldchampionship.com Empty
PostSubject: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:10 am

Ok, Folks

konamiworldchampionship.com Kwc-1

The picture doesn't lie. I just bought a premium package for KWC with email features domain and everything. So far all I've done so far is upgrade the link. There are still more works to be done and with this premium service we may be looking into KWC 5.0 changes.

We may be moving to the site's forum if we get at least 150 000 page viewers a day. I in my power will make it so by subscribe to a server and pay 39 monthly for over page increase and content search. Then not only that I will increase the tubes vids to 300 000 views and my subscribers to 150 000 000 as same as Marriland in the future all for KWC to grow large and our community to stay organize.

All of these that are said are already planned. I found all links, sites servers, and help needed. But they will not be doing soon, so we can stay in this forum for awhile until I announce this big moving plan when it's done. The site will be under construction as we speak and it may takes at least 2 months for me to finalize the optical view of professionalism from there. Until then enjoy, and I'm as well happy I finally done this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
r3d
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
r3d

Male Number of posts : 34
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3738-6481-1435
Date Joined : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:36 am

how come it wont let me go to chat?
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : konamiworldchampionship.com Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:06 am

That is good news KWC.

BTW r3d your post dosen't have anything to do with the topic. :S
If you still have problems vist the error and help board.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm

thisis really cool kwc, and r3d i cant log in either. btw kwc will we like still have like our stuff like our ranks.
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : konamiworldchampionship.com Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:02 pm

blackarchfienddragon wrote:
thisis really cool kwc, and r3d i cant log in either. btw kwc will we like still have like our stuff like our ranks.
I'm guessing it will be like befor when we switched to this forum for the old one.
You see that it's say admiral and like 213 under my pic, that is my old rank and post.
Everyone still starded out with 0 posts.
Or did you have something other in mind this time, KWC?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 pm

mmmm...i'm curious what the new site will be like....hope it'll be better than this one.....hahaha....btw when this site is at maintenance for about 2 months, can the member here contact each other through xat chat room or else???
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
InfinitySlayer

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Gratz for getting an actual domain name! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 pm

the site is already registered lol.

here's the support topics I've posted from webs before going through this

1 - How do you register for a domain package?

2 - konamiworldchampionship.com activate

Now about moving, I haven't put too much thought into it yet. But you guys must know that the site has everything this forum has which includes friend request, private message, comments, and more.

If we do move to this forum http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/apps/forums/ I'll try to recover at least 7 newest threads with 7 latest replies under each forum category to full all spots with a delete registry member to start the same as from here to the site. But everyone will start as 0 lol, all except for me because I've been working there alone for the past 7 months on site 4.0 changes. The Admin feature is coming soon for this site since I requested it. Now all staffs there will be mods and me "Owner" with equal forum/site power.

When the site is done and I'm done changing all tubes links to the official site, I'll announce wether we should stay or move. But we have a highly 85 % of chance to stay here since I also planned in the future to activate this forum as konamiworldchampionshipforum.com to ease everyone's mind.
Back to top Go down
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : konamiworldchampionship.com Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 am

That's way cool KWC! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
BIONIC
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
BIONIC

Male Number of posts : 821
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5242-4111-1644
Date Joined : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 am

congratz kwc this is awesome.....=D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bioniclewiz
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:08 am

thats great, congrats kwc
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am

Nice. Looks like the day has finally come.
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Kisara

Female Number of posts : 39
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1462 6439 5695
Date Joined : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Whuuuuuuuuuuu.....???
So you mean that this site had a domain server and have been that active? Woa! I've never seen any webmaster that devoted to start something like you as this sir.

Congrats, congrats, but one more thing though.

Some page from the main site still says this.

"We've had an anticipation of new improvements of this site. Over the last 24 hours we've been working on it and the new changes may take less than a few weeks to process thoroughly. Please bare with us."

some pages from the main site said that they are in construction, and the duelist survey page, i cannot access to it, how come?

oh oh, how did u get wi-fi on emulator, because that's what i love about ur vids. u r like non other and provided nice deck tips and awsome vids.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:19 am

sorry XD ^_^. The page you see here in the site that are under construction were constructed in the past, but were removed due to a friend's warning. But now that I check the TOS of the webhost I use it's all good which is why I plan to bring them back. Only thing is that I got lazy to do them and all those works were deleted, and it's hard to go on searching links.

And yes, I was a kid back then when this site started which is why I had it under webs.com. It's funny this site have only aged 3 yrs and I've aged 9 years Shocked through this site.

I'll make an announcement of KWC 5.0 when it's done but I dont promise to work on it now lol.
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Kisara

Female Number of posts : 39
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1462 6439 5695
Date Joined : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 am

Kisara wrote:
Whuuuuuuuuuuu.....???
So you mean that this site had a domain server and have been that active? Woa! I've never seen any webmaster that devoted to start something like you as this sir.

Congrats, congrats, but one more thing though.

Some page from the main site still says this.

"We've had an anticipation of new improvements of this site. Over the last 24 hours we've been working on it and the new changes may take less than a few weeks to process thoroughly. Please bare with us."

some pages from the main site said that they are in construction, and the duelist survey page, i cannot access to it, how come?

oh oh, how did u get wi-fi on emulator, because that's what i love about ur vids. u r like non other and provided nice deck tips and awsome vids.

testing 3

unable to edit posts Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: konamiworldchampionship.com   konamiworldchampionship.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

konamiworldchampionship.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: