The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

We have a tournament invite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : We have a tournament invite Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

We have a tournament invite Empty
PostSubject: We have a tournament invite   We have a tournament invite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am

A member from a different forum has asked if we can have a inter-forum tournament, he met with me in the chat a couple minutes ago asking if this is possible.

Considering I am not the official owner of this site I am posting this for all to see but mostly for KWC.

The only problem is that they do not speak English very well (or that's what they told me). Does this sound like a good idea to anyone else?

I personally think this will be a great oppurtunity to expand our member-base. Their forum is (LINKS REMOVED BY KWC) and it is in French if I recall correctly. Please do not mark this as advertising as this is merely an Announcement to the general public.

Please post your thoughts and if you could PM me KWC to talk about this that would be great!
Razz

They also have a video describing the invite, it is here: (LINKS REMOVED BY KWC)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
freed
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
freed

Male Number of posts : 233
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3696_2142_9085
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: We have a tournament invite   We have a tournament invite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 am

i would love to be in this tourney but sadly we are already dealing with our own tourney so this may take some time to start.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : We have a tournament invite Pictur10
Special Awards : We have a tournament invite Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: We have a tournament invite   We have a tournament invite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 am

Have you read the logo sign up or the extra rule. Couple of days ago I foretold something as this and wrote in the site's sidebar to avoid it. But I'm guessing when something is meant to happen fate will be all but accept that event to occur.

...KonamiWorldChampionship.webs.com is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Nintendo, Yu-Gi-Oh! USA, Game Freak, or any other third party company involved in Yu-Gi-Oh!...

Now we are KWC. We are not sponsored by other third party sites that copies Yugioh in their name regardless they are large or small. We are incorporated by dayvividnerdvillage.

Should dayvividnerdvillage becomes too big I will buy all things related to yugioh and only affiliated with KONAMI, but since dayvividnerdvillage have not been officially copyright, I got a long way to start working on that.

- (c)=> Made by, or made from.
- 1989 - 2009...=> How long have dayviidnerdvillage exist.
- dayvividnerdvillage LLC => Limited Liability Corporation.

The site that you mentioned they are third party, and that I do not accept. Even if UpperDeckEntertainment came here with this idea I would still not accept because their purpose is to get more people and often some members will stay and that's how a project such as this will come to an end. I will only accept a first party or the original founder or KONAMI themselves to do such thing, since this site is supported by them.

And also as freed says we have our own tourneys so let us take care of ourselves first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a tournament invite   We have a tournament invite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a tournament invite
Page 1 of 1