The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)

Go down 
+20
ToxisYea
Mark Truesdale
sedicius
Drakan
Rai
JimMask
maestro
tropireno
webmaster
kavasiki
VenusRose
InfinitySlayer
Shiki
Light0fTwilight
blackarchfienddragon
ZeroHero
BIONIC
freed
the_redefiner
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do YOU play video games?
Aggressively
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap20%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Defensively
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap13%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Mix
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap24%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 24% [ 11 ]
Mindgames
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap15%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
"Hey! look over there!"
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap2%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Yell!
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap7%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
SCREAM!
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap4%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Sit down, play, own hard, leave.
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap4%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Sit down, play, own hard, say how much you own, leave.
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap9%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Brag about how good you are then abuse the most abuseable thing in the game.
How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_lcap2%How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
the_redefiner
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
the_redefiner

Male Number of posts : 224
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3609-9408-3964
Date Joined : 2009-08-07

How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Empty
PostSubject: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 am

Choose the choices that suit you most people!
Also, I'll explain the choices.

Aggressively - You wail on your opponent with attacks constantly.
Defensively - You wait until your opponent has an opening then take advantage of it.
Mix - You play defensively or aggressively depending on the situation.
Mindgames - You trick your opponent into being in the position you want them to be in.
"Hey! look over there!" - You distract your opponent(s).
Yell! - You try to yell and just have fun.
SCREAM! - You have loads of fun, but, as a consequence, your opponents/friends now have hearing problems.
Sit down, play, own hard, leave. - You see people playing and are all like "hah, I could totally own them". Then, you ask to play a few times, and proceed in owning, hard. Then, you leave.
Sit down, play, own hard, say how much you own, leave. - Same as above except you take what bragging rights you may or may not have earned and use them.
Brag about how good you are then abuse the most abuseable thing in the game. - You basically talk yourself up and then abuse something any newb could have learned within the first 10 minutes of playing that game.
Back to top Go down
freed
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
freed

Male Number of posts : 233
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3696_2142_9085
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 am

im a defensive type. in fighting games i can't compete with how fast the use there buttons so i always start off with defense and look for openings. sometimes you'll see me running the oposite way then coming back to attack i call it a retreat but shiki considers it running away xD

Last edited by freed on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BIONIC
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
BIONIC

Male Number of posts : 821
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5242-4111-1644
Special Awards : How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Png10
Date Joined : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:58 am

I picked mix and it depends on the character for fighter games or the weapons for FPS...so yah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bioniclewiz
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 am

Where's the button mashing choice?
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 am

ZeroHero wrote:
Where's the button mashing choice?

it should be the aggresive one i think, i chose sit down, play hard, say how much you own, then leave

Last edited by blackarchfienddragon on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

As Zero said I too are mainly a button masher type (especialy in fighting games)
I'll take the aggresive type then. It is like that in all online games, I manly fail and dies xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:12 pm

freed wrote:
im a defensive type. in fighting games i can't compete with how fast the use there buttons so i always start off with defense and look for openings. sometimes you'll see me running the oposite way then coming back to attack i call it a retreat but shiki considers it running away xD

YES! Fighting games are about fighting! DONT RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
InfinitySlayer

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 pm

He, don't you just love this guy's topics?

Anyways, I'm gonna have to say teh mindgamez and aggressiveness. It's always fun to keep the pressure on my opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
VenusRose
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
VenusRose

Female Number of posts : 359
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3309 0489 7569
Date Joined : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Is this video games in "general?", including mmorpgs/mmos and not just fighting games?

If so, I take the class that isn't used by the guild/group I'm in. But I tend to be a mix, aggression or a defense.

Or I log into 3 different accounts with three different clients in window mode at the same time and play all three to make up for lack of guildmates. One aggression (assassin or other overpowered class, castle killing, stealing), one defense (undying priest) and one "other (for other missing classes).

Though depending on how many friendships I have in PVP, I do the defense or the "Sit down, play, own hard, leave"
Back to top Go down
http://vaaneessaa.deviantart.com
the_redefiner
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
the_redefiner

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 pm

@Venus Yeah, I meant multiplayer games in general. I don't know where these other people are getting the idea that I'm only referring to fighting games.
Back to top Go down
VenusRose
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
VenusRose

Female Number of posts : 359
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3309 0489 7569
Date Joined : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 pm

the_redefiner wrote:
@Venus Yeah, I meant multiplayer games in general. I don't know where these other people are getting the idea that I'm only referring to fighting games.

Like I thought.
I was seeing everyone talk about fighting games and I thought I missed it in your first post...but my eyes deceive me! The word "Fighting Game" is invisible!!!! Wink

Yes! Aggression or support!
Back to top Go down
http://vaaneessaa.deviantart.com
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:34 am

Fighting is about fighting! Not running!

FIGHT ON!
Back to top Go down
freed
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
freed

Male Number of posts : 233
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3696_2142_9085
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 pm

hey! i do fight i just like to keep my distance at the begining so they speedblitz me into some endless combo xD
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 am

i play with the way that i try to learn my opponent's tactics (sometimes kill me tho) and find a way to make that as my advantage (which often take too much time).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 am

okay. so i am what most people call "jack of all trades"
if there's a character that can do all the things the other can, i choose that guy.
*cough* bartz *cough*

so mix!!
Back to top Go down
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

Male Number of posts : 260
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0861-5028-0265
Date Joined : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:32 pm

I'm defensive by nature, though sometimes the best defense is a good offense.
Back to top Go down
the_redefiner
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
the_redefiner

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 am

I play like this :
Mix+Mindgames+Yell!+Sit down, play, own hard, leave.+Sit down, play, own hard, say how much you own, leave.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Hmm. I normally do the "Sit down, play and own then leave" whenever I go to the arcade or tournaments. When I'm playing with friends.....(around 15 would come to my house in a day, we all yell and scream and make noises)
Back to top Go down
maestro
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
maestro

Male Number of posts : 43
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 047436778174
Date Joined : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Sometimes Aggressively and sometimes Defensively, depends of the game
Back to top Go down
Duelist
Duelist

Male Number of posts : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1161-6509-3561
Date Joined : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm Aggressively Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JimMask
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
JimMask

Male Number of posts : 4
5Ds WC 2011 FC : FC
Date Joined : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 am

I more in to defensive, maybe mix depends on the char I play though.
good poll! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rai
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Rai

Male Number of posts : 134
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1290-6934-2962
Date Joined : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 am

Shiki wrote:
freed wrote:

YES! Fighting games are about fighting! DONT RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is about fighting, but when you are stuck in a position, where you cannot fight back, then you run Wink
Back to top Go down
the_redefiner
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
the_redefiner

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 am

Pfft, when you're in a position where you cannot fight back and you're cornered, you remember that the only place you're cornered in is in the game.
CHOKE CORD STRANGLE MIND-GAMES SON!
Back to top Go down
Rai
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Rai

Male Number of posts : 134
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1290-6934-2962
Date Joined : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:41 am

I doubt it'll win you the fight, but oh well lol :p
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

Male Number of posts : 367
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0174|0024|8838
Tournament Awards : How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Png10
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am

Hah Aggressive! there aint nothing like standing alone in the enemy base,or better yet their face Razz for example common games like FPS Multiplayer i like to rush,get in get out.But for like fighting games or racing games ect. just wait for the player to slip up,if they dont,you must have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)   How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do YOU play video games? (multiplayer)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next