The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?

Go down 
+5
Hysamacc
blackarchfienddragon
Drakan
Light0fTwilight
sirlester griffin III
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sirlester griffin III
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
sirlester griffin III

Male Number of posts : 41
5Ds WC 2011 FC : don't have one
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?   which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 pm

ok, look, hold on. it's not the duel monsters card now, it's the board of directors inside of them i yearn to destroy! jinzo's tight now! he had the misfortune of being chosen to represent those cowards under mr. kaiba!

let me back that up. yes, i guess consider me the roland of the forum. i did at once serve under mr. kaiba! my dueling master, reggie cedric davis, is a kaibaman! he is the living kaiba! he lived and breathed kaiba and blue-eyes is his dragon. so when his board of directors tried to dethrone him and even destroy him, it was my sworn duty to squash their defiance!

plus, i really didn't like how those ingrates summoned five-god dragon on the lord of d field, or how they took out the whole cast! i really didn't like that!
that really set me off! they to defy mr. kaiba! lol! i really wanted to be there..both times! i wanted them to do me like joey and the others! lol!

plus, the robotic knight was just talking so much trash about his 3-on-1 with duke and the others! look who he was fighting though1 he was dueling a bunch of amateurs! take duke, tristan, and serenity out and just pick 3 of y'all to take their place! then, let's see how that episode would have went down!
lol! that's all i'm saying! which one of you wants to tag duel in joey's place with yugi?
Back to top Go down
sirlester griffin III
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
sirlester griffin III

Male Number of posts : 41
5Ds WC 2011 FC : don't have one

which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?   which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:27 pm

come on now. i know somebody was feeling me on that whole big 5 sagas! i know one of you wanted to be there on that lord of d field staring down five- god dragon! or as one of the 3 against robotic knight/perfect machine king! or tag teaming with yugi against the big 5! i know somebody was feeling that!

i even wanted gozaboro, but my man, reggie, already had that covered!
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards : which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?   which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 pm

hmmm wow this is now a popular post if you check the side

im not to involved like that in the stuff, i like it i just try not to get to involved you no, like we all like yugioh hre but, like i sed i try not to get to involved because well (not tryna hurt anyones feelings) it is just a really good cartoon you have to remember that

i like ur enthusiasm though xd (not hurtin anyones feelins am i)
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards : which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?   which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 pm

[quote="sirlester griffin III"]ok, look, hold on. it's not the duel monsters card now, it's the board of directors inside of them i yearn to destroy! jinzo's tight now! he had the misfortune of being chosen to represent those cowards under mr. kaiba!

let me back that up. yes, i guess consider me the roland of the forum. i did at once serve under mr. kaiba!

realy, you worked for kaiba, a cartoon, im not sayin its not believable im jus sayin that its kind of wierd

still like ur enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605

PostSubject: Re: which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?   which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 pm

sirlester griffin III wrote:
ok, look, hold on. it's not the duel monsters card now, it's the board of directors inside of them i yearn to destroy! jinzo's tight now! he had the misfortune of being chosen to represent those cowards under mr. kaiba!

let me back that up. yes, i guess consider me the roland of the forum. i did at once serve under mr. kaiba! my dueling master, reggie cedric davis, is a kaibaman! he is the living kaiba! he lived and breathed kaiba and blue-eyes is his dragon. so when his board of directors tried to dethrone him and even destroy him, it was my sworn duty to squash their defiance!

plus, i really didn't like how those ingrates summoned five-god dragon on the lord of d field, or how they took out the whole cast! i really didn't like that!
that really set me off! they to defy mr. kaiba! lol! i really wanted to be there..both times! i wanted them to do me like joey and the others! lol!

plus, the robotic knight was just talking so much trash about his 3-on-1 with duke and the others! look who he was fighting though1 he was dueling a bunch of amateurs! take duke, tristan, and serenity out and just pick 3 of y'all to take their place! then, let's see how that episode would have went down!
lol! that's all i'm saying! which one of you wants to tag duel in joey's place with yugi?

In think you're taking this way too seriously. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?   which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which member of the big 5 did you want to utterly crush the most?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2