The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Shameless promotion FTW.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki Uruwashii
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Suki Uruwashii

Male Number of posts : 103
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None
Special Awards : Shameless promotion FTW. Lightkitsuren
Date Joined : 2008-10-20

Shameless promotion FTW. Empty
PostSubject: Shameless promotion FTW.   Shameless promotion FTW. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Okay, so lately I've been looking for other ways to make myself a better thinker. I've tried all sorts of things ranging from playing chess, and other board games. To researching random things on the net. Nothing entertained me much, until a while ago.

I actually started writing a story. The one thing I never expected. It's not bad, from what my friends have said. But! I'd like it if you guys could check it out?

There ya' go!

P.S.! What ways do you guys use to help clear your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Shameless promotion FTW. Pictur10
Special Awards : Shameless promotion FTW. Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Shameless promotion FTW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion FTW.   Shameless promotion FTW. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 am

lol U mujst be really bored. Hum... I really cannot stay bored with my life. Rather I'm making time for things I do.

Like if I'm not doing anything and decided to be bored like you I would usually see my siblings calling out my name or entertain me with something new. Or I get mail from past friends from church, family and schools. Or when I'm extremely bored I just check my youtube channels and start replying to some of the messages they've send me.

I even write too, and I've made 2 successful story books with over 110 pages now imagine that. I'm a co-owner of a small businesssign shop. I'm the owner of this growing site. Imagine that. People interaction everyday!!!I cannot stay bored nomatter what. Unless someone kidnap me and put me in a room where I cant get out. Eventually thee media will know of my absences and they will do something about it to know if I'm really gone or if something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

Shameless promotion FTW.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Link to Your Site :: Other Sites-
Jump to: