The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Kaiba Theme Song

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Okay, I've been trying but I'm getting nowhere. Does anyone know where I can find the pure theme song of Seto Kaiba?

For example, the first 9 seconds of this video.

Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Kaiba Theme Song Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Greg do u want the song or the lyrics of his theme song. If so I found it.
Back to top Go down

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 am

DARKBLADE wrote:
Greg do u want the song or the lyrics of his theme song. If so I found it.

I just want the techno beat without any singing. I hate how the guy starts singing after the 8 wonderful seconds of the beat.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:44 pm

have they ever played it in the dub yugioh without the singing? If not I'll use convert out the singing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:49 pm

VenusRose wrote:
have they ever played it in the dub yugioh without the singing? If not I'll use convert out the singing.

Yes, all the time and it makes me mad. I can't get my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 am

I checked my many sources and it seems they only made a singing mp3 version.
Back to top Go down

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:09 am

VenusRose wrote:
I checked my many sources and it seems they only made a singing mp3 version.

Gosh, I think it's out there somewhere though. But thanks for helping. If you couldn't find it then no one will.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:27 am

Send me a stereo version (mp3) version. I want to see what I can accomplish. My problem is I don't like installing programs like the one you told me. affraid
Back to top Go down

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:55 pm

VenusRose wrote:
Send me a stereo version (mp3) version. I want to see what I can accomplish. My problem is I don't like installing programs like the one you told me. affraid

I think I know what you're trying to do. You're going to use Audacity right? I could have done that but I want the original techno.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:10 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
VenusRose wrote:

I think I know what you're trying to do. You're going to use Audacity right? I could have done that but I want the original techno.

I tried it in Adobe Audition. But then I tried both. For some reason this one is hard to edit out, or possibly sound programs are not my forte.
Back to top Go down

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:00 pm

VenusRose wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
VenusRose wrote:

I tried it in Adobe Audition. But then I tried both. For some reason this one is hard to edit out, or possibly sound programs are not my forte.

"forte" ?
That used to be my fav word lol. But anyway thanks!!! I'll let it go for now. I'm sure I'll come across it just like I've come across many epic songs!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyber Dragon Master
n00b
n00b
Cyber Dragon Master

Male Number of posts : 255
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554-3580-2855
Date Joined : 2008-11-14

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:04 pm

this song is cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaiba Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiba Theme Song   Kaiba Theme Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiba Theme Song
Page 1 of 1