The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server

Go down 

YES/NO
USEFUL
Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server Vote_lcap0%Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
OK
Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server Vote_lcap0%Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Awkward
 0% [ 0 ]
SUCKS
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
555Shadow Blade
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
555Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 14
5Ds WC 2011 FC : I'm ready next week^_^
Date Joined : 2009-05-31

Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server   Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:15 am

This is my guide for Rune Knights - only applies in essencero btw.

I.Intro
II.Builds
III.Leveling
IV.Equips
V.Thanks

I.Intro….
Rune Knights can use runes, magic stones that have special abilities (that explains the stones in the Rune Knight sprite)Rune Knight craft these runes stones from certain items.Rune Knights uses Green Ferus to mount.Rune Knight skills are mixture of strength and magic. Rune Knight can even train its Dragon (Green Ferus) to breathe fire, howl and more. It’s howl could even bring Fear status to players/monsters that are affected.( http://ragnarok-guide.com/ragnarok-rune-knight/)

II.Builds
One Handed-These Rune Knights decide to go with one hand weapons and shields.
Str-140
Dex-140
Agi-100
Rest into Vit
Ideal Weapon-+10Blade[4]w/2Hydra 2Skel Worker or 1Skleton Worker and 1 Skeleton

Two Handed-The more effective build as it has a lot of buffs and skills.
Str-150
Dex-130
Agi-80
Rest into Vit
Ideal Weapon-+10Katana[4]w/2Hydra 1 Skel Worker and 1Injustice

[My Buld]Status Ailment Autocast-These RK’s use weapons and cards that deal S.A’s and use Berserk all the time with all the buffs.
Str-130
Dex-150
Agi-100
Rest into Vit
Ideal Weapon-+5-10 Muscle Cutter[2]w/1Hydra and 1 Savage Babe
Bowling Bash-These RK’s rely on their skill Bowling Bash to handle mobs and single monsters.
Str-150
Dex-100
Agi-100
Rest into Vit
Ideal Weapon-+10Pike[4] or +10Katana[4]w/2Hydra and 2 Skel Worker

Spiral Build-Uses the skill Spiral Pierce
Never Use Spiral Build it Sucks!!!!!!!

III.Leveling

50-70
Just level up in gef_fild14 kill the Orcs there and you should be able to become lvl 70 easily but if your having a hard time go to lhz_fild01 and just start killing those Metalings this is slower but easier.

70-90
This time go to ra_san01 and kill the Isilla and Vanberks here and while you’re at it collect their cards cause their worth 1m each but you can use the Vanberk Cards if you like.

90-170
Just start at gef_dun03 and kill those Skelings but if you can’t go to ice_dun03 and kill Ice titans and Gazetis they are slower to kill but they deal less damage.

IV.Equipments
These equipments are general for all the builds and they are affordable.

U-Head:
Valkyrie Helmet[1] ATK/HP and put a Nightmare Card
M.Head:
Anything that adds 1 to all stats that has a slot w/ a Vanberk Card or Dragon Wings Ears if you can afford.
L.Head:
Tiamat Wings/Angel Wings

Weapons:
Mentioned Up

Armor:
+7Meteor Plate[1] so you can be 30% more resistant to stun and freeze w/ a Rybio Card so you can inflict stun to anyone attacking you.

Shoes:
+0-4Tidal Shoes[1] with a Clock/Gold Acidus Card for extra life and the Clock adds a chance to autocast Sight around you.

Garment:
+0-4 Wool Scarf to combo with the Tidals with a Raydric card to add resistance to Neutral Property Attacks.

Accessories:
Cursed Hand[1]/Orlean’s Glove[1]/Lantern Of Hope[1] with Zenrom Card and the other one a Mantis Card.

V.Thanks
Thank You all for reading my Faqs sorry for the fact that there’s no pic but I hope this will help you.
Back to top Go down

Essencero Ragnarok Online Private Mid-Rate Server
Page 1 of 1