The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

Female Number of posts : 469
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1462.3021.6101
Date Joined : 2009-04-01

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 pm

This is the official booster pack thread for Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny. Broken Destiny is a Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG-based roleplay, possibly with some connections and of the anime series. It is based in Chiba, Japan and will revolve around a prestigious school newly established for young talented duelists called the Academy for Gifted Young Duelists, or AGYD for short, and those whose parents could come up with a good enough bribe, er, "donation."

This is where all the cards in the boosters for the roleplay will be opened/revealed. The method for how the boosters are randomized is as follows (if you have any questions, ask me in the OOC thread, or PM me):

> Cards are grouped into packs, and packs are grouped into boxes.
> Each pack contains nine cards, and each box contains fifty packs.
> Each pack has eight common cards and one rare card, boxes have the following:
50 packs per box:
1/50 packs will have an Ultimate Rare (where applicable)
2/50 packs will have a Secret Rare
10/50 packs will have an Ultra Rare
15/50 packs will have a Super Rare
22/50 packs will have a Rare.
> For sets that do not have an Ultimate Rare in it, it will be replaced with a Rare, making it have 23 Rares per box.
> For sets with Ghost Rares, the chance of getting a Ghost Rare will be 1/5 BOXES. This will be done by substituting an Ultra Rare, making 9 Ultra Rares per that box. Keep in mind that this does not mean that the fifth box for that set will have the Ghost Rare. It just means one out of every five created will have one. It could be the first one, could be the third one, etc.

Packs will be grouped like so:
> Each rarity for each booster set will be listed separately and entered into Random.org's List Randomizer.
> Commons will be redrawn for each booster, with the first eight to be chosen as the commons for that pack.
> Each list of rares will be entered into the List Randomizer. The turnout of these lists will be as follows:
The first Ultimate Rare will be combined with the first Common drawing.
The first two Secret Rare will be combined with the next two Common drawings.
The first ten Ultra Rare drawings will be combined with the next ten Common drawings.
The first fifteen Super Rare drawings will be combined with the next fifteen Common drawings.
The first twenty-two Rare drawings will be combined with the last twenty-two Common drawings.
> As mentioned before, Ghost Rares will have a 1:5 BOX ratio. This means that one out of every five boxes will have a Ghost Rare. For a box that contains a Ghost Rare, I will replace the last Ultra Rare drawn with the Ghost Rare.
> Each pack made will be numbered 01-50.

To get a pack, you must win a duel. This means if you duel in a match and win 2-1, you get two packs, or if you lose 1-2, you get one pack. I'm working on a type of Duelist Point/Cash Flow system where you can buy packs. Packs will be chosen for prizes and purchasing like so:

> For a new, unopened pack, the numbers 01-50 will be entered into Random.org's Random Integer Generator. If you get one pack, then the first number generated will be given to you; if you get two, then the first two listed are yours, etc.
> The number of the remaining packs in an opened box will be entered into the Random Integer Generator. If you get one pack, then the first number generated will be given to you; if you get two, then the first two listed are yours, etc.
> Once all packs of a box are sold/given out, a new box will be opened.
> I, Shiko will be in charge of creating all the pack and boxes, as well as the generating of packs.
> For my packs, webmaster, will generate the pack numbers for me, just so everything is fair, and it seems in no way that I am cheating.

These are the packs currently available and how many packs are left in the box:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs 139px-LOB-BoosterEN Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs 139px-MRD-BoosterEN Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs 139px-MRL-BoosterEN
_________50/50_________ _________50/50_________ _________50/50_________
_________300 DP________ _________300 DP________ _________300 DP________
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kagenoshiko

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Booster Packs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: General Chat :: Roleplay Haven-
Jump to: