The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Empty
PostSubject: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:53 am

What's up guys! Web here. Sorry i didn't write this early. Anyway, Web's Weekly Game
introduces Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja 2
WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Izuna112907

No! It's not a hentai game! This box cover comes with the special edition of the game^_^
Atlus just added it as some bonus content^_^

Anyway on to the review!

Meet Izuna, The Unemployed Ninja. She's one tough girl and she's not afraid to take down
anything in her way. She even took down gods in the first game! But I'm reviewing 2 because
it's just simply better than the first one. :3

Graphics: 8/10
It's sprite time! This game uses sprites unlike many new DS games which use 3d models and I love it! Sprites take you back to the old times plus they look way better on the DS. This hand held system just doesn't have the ability to produce nice 3d models. Anyway, the sprites are nice and cute, doning a chibi sort of style. Very good but it could be better.

Story: 7/10
The story. Wow. Nothing much to say here. I don't want to spoil anything. All I can say is
that the story is okay. The creators added lots of humor and funnies for all of us. Plus
almost nothing makes sense but then again when have comedies made sense?

Replay Value: 10/10
Without a doubt, this is a 10. Evey dungeon is generated randomly each time you go in,
so no two visits are the same. Meaning things NEVER get repetitive. Yeah that's right
never. Also with more than 30 playable characters, it'll take you a LONG time to max them
all out. ^_^

Sounds: 9/10
I love the voice acting. It's in Japanese! Yup, you can't change it. But then, why would you?
English versions of characters voices are not very good. The music is fairly good as well
having lots of ancient Japanese tracks. It really makes you feel like a ninja! Hehehehe.

Game-play: 10/10
Have you ever played "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon"? The game-play here is basically like
that but a whole lot better. It has the same building blocks though. You enter a dungeon,
if you die or turn off the console while in the dungeon, you'll lose all your items, epuips and
money! Unlike ordinary RPG's this one uses a turn based action system. Imagine an action
game wherein you punch the heck out of stuff. Now, imagine that one punch would be a
turn. And there you have it turn based action!

Okay, now moving on to why it better than the mystery dungeon series. First of all, you don't have an AI partner. "But wait! Doesn't having a partner make thing easier?" No it doesn't. The enemies in the dungeons level up everytime they are able to kill something and you can NEVER kill any evolved from of an enemy. Now, the AI is dumb. It doesn't heal. It doesn't run. It just rushes into enemies and that's a big problem. Second, you have a partner. "What! I thought partners were bad!" Well not if he/she is controlled by YOU. This game employs a "tag system" wherein you can switch between your partner and yourself whenever you want. This gives you the benefits of having two characters without the draw backs. Last, you have the team attack! Based on your current character (the one who is on the field) you will perform a tag attack with your partner that deals massive damage. This feature makes me one happy ninja. It gets me out of those tough times when I'm surrounded by monsters. Trust me, team attack is your best friend.

Basically, the game-play is easy to learn but hard to master.^_^ That's what's so fun
about it! Almost anyone can pick up on it but it'll never get boring for hard-core gamers.

Overall: 9/10
Izuna really brought everything she's got in this game! So i think you should get it NOW.
No seriously. GET IT. This game is fun and you don't want to miss it!

Hope you guys liked the first real review for WWG.
please comment^_^

Good Day and happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:50 am

0_o ... .. ....o_0
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:58 am

Yami Kevin wrote:
0_o ... .. ....o_0
woah. dude. what's with the faces?
don't like izuna?
hate the review?
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:52 am

This I will deffintily check out! :3
Looks awsom.
Oh BTW since it is "2" I quessing that there is a part "1". Have you played the first one to?
And should I play the first one first or doesn't it matter?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:08 am

i haven't played the first one.
though i know without a doubt that 2 is better.

also you don't need to play 1 in order to understand 2.
though Izuna does remark at the start of the game:
"Remember when I beat all those gods? I'm practically invincible!"
Shino then replies: "Why are saying this all of the sudden?
Izuna: "Shhh! Quiet! If they really cared they would play The Unemployed Ninja 1"

4th wall broken.

but if you liked 2 then you may want to play 1.
you know just for kicks^_^
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:55 am

no i like all of your reviews its just some pics/avatars/topic,s that make,s me think: Is this guy for real? but like al past things im now over it so nice job again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:44 pm

the eroge box cover must have triggered the "is this guy for real" thing huh?
hehehehehe.

anyway glad you liked it^_^
the faces just wierded me out. lol
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:41 am

yeah lol i think thats why XD.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:44 am

lol. you don't know how much stuff i've found on the internet.
hehehehehe.

well i'm off to think of some more games to do for this thing^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2   WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWG: Izuna T.U.N. 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: