The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!

Go down 
+2
webmaster
dayvividnerdvillage
6 posters

After downloading it tell me what you think ^_^
Awesomeness, I'm loving it ^_^
Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_lcap60%Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Very Cool on the features
Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_lcap10%Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Thanks it's hard to find the forum or the site
Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_lcap10%Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I love it, but it needs more update
Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_lcap0%Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No Thanks. I'm not interested
Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_lcap20%Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
It sucks!!!! It slows my computer or give me a virus >_<
Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_lcap0%Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Pictur10
Special Awards : Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Empty
PostSubject: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:09 pm

(video may be available within 24 hours or less so check back, because I've audio swapped the original audio which was blocked by WMG)

1 - Custom KWC web search (powered by conduit and Google)
2 - The Main site Link
3 - The Forum Link
4 - Gaming & fundamental gadgets (such as BlackJack lol)
5 - Time, updated by conduit so if you have the wrong time you can update it to the official time zone that appears from your PC.
6 - Email Notifier (you get to check or Email me whatnot)
7 - Yahoo top songs. Such as "I kissed a girl" "No Air" and more.
8 - Emu/Roms - A hidden page will be revealed for Emulators and Downloading. Hopefully I'll get Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator World Championship 2009 on March 26th when it came out from there too. But so far it has all the recent World Championship DS/GBA Games and a free No$GBA 2.a to download within the site.
9 - Music play list and radio. We've set the music part to the best Rock/Pop station (Linking Park, 12 Stones, Jonas Brothers, Myley Syrus and all other pop fans music 24/7) and there's also news of what's happening in the white house and everything for OBAMA peeps.
10 - Weather - It'll show you the weather within your time zone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 pm

three reasons why i picked the first answer:
1. the toolbar looks and works great^_^
2. i love the emu/roms button^_^
3. it had the "^_^" smiley face at the end of it^_^
Back to top Go down
Deng
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Deng

Male Number of posts : 757
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2751-3229-9785
Special Awards : Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 am

No Thanks. I'm not interested my ansewer. until more ppl use it then maybe i get more into it.
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 702
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards : Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! King11
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:24 am

So far I like it ^^ no complaints
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Tournament Awards : Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Pictur10

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 am

thanks guy...hum There will be a scrolling sticker passing around to tell you what's going on on the site and the forum activity. You know a cool looking slideview like those you see on movie theater.

BTW I filmed this video with the music I was listening from it but the audio was blocked by WMG for some odd reason lol.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 am

where do i click to download it?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Yami Kevin wrote:
where do i click to download it?

here's the link: http://konamiworldchampionship.ourtoolbar.com/

You can also go up this forum and the click the "Download" button.
Back to top Go down
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mahaou

Male Number of posts : 110
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0130 2788 8036
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 am

i'm actually using ur toolbar in my loptop lol and so far i like the songs u put in there. thanks for creating it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shattered-rebelion.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!   Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conduit Google KONAMI WC TOOLBAR EMU&ROMS SEARCH AND MORE!
Page 1 of 1