The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Fix my Dark World Deck

Go down 
+7
Cyber Dragon Master
DivineGod
Hipperzam
Vane1
Spongebob (King)
Yusei Fudo
Darkness92
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

Fix my Dark World Deck Empty
PostSubject: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Ok this is my dark world deck. The only duelist I really dueled was yusei. I'm proud that I made both of us go 4 the
third round. Well here is my deck and I better hurry and do my homework.

My deck:
Monsters (20):
Zure Knight
x2 Belige, Vanguard of Dark World
x2 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
x2 Brron, Mad king of Dark World
x2 Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
Gorz the Emissary of darkness
x2 Kahkki, guerilla of dark world
morphing jar
Reign-Beaux, Overload of Dark World
x2 Scarr, scout of dark world
x2 Sillva, Warload of Dark World
snipe hunter

Spells(11):
x2 Dark World Dealings
Dark world Lightning
x2 Gateway to Dark World
heavy storm
x2 mystic plasma zone
mystical space typhoon
nobleman of crossout
pot of avarice

Traps (10):
bottomless trap hole
crush card
dark bribe
x2 dark deal
x2 dimensional prison
mirror force
x2 the forces of darkness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 am

8/10

You seem to know that discard costs don't trigger the effects of the dark world monsters. Only discard effects does. Which is why I don't see such cards as Dark Core or Tribute to the Doomed. But in a deck full of fiends, why don't you add a Dark Necrofear for bonus?

Last edited by Greto Kaibou on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Error)
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Yuseifudo
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:21 pm

also(this is just me) i think a dandylion wouldnt hurt cause of its effect and brron's
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
Spongebob (King)
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Spongebob (King)

Male Number of posts : 43
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 120404626312
Date Joined : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:25 pm

take out zure and put another brron and add 2 extra bottomless trap hole instaed nobleman of crossout and pot of avarice. add a torrential tribute instaed a beiige, another DW dealings instaed the other beiige and another DW lightning instaed a kahkki. sangan and a rigraas leever could help u. so add them in side... and this is all
Back to top Go down
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:08 pm

You did good, however in my experience in making Dark World decks I found that Scar is kind of worthless ... that's my opinion though. Mask of Tribute is an awesome card for Dark World decks because most of the monsters are special summoned and barely any of the mosters are tributed (if not none).

On the subject of Feild Spell cards, Necro Valley can be an awesome tech with Royal Tribute considering that Royal Tribute acts as an extra Card Destruction. Card of Safe Return works when you can special summon one of your many monsters form the grave, netting you an extra card in your hand also!

If you wish to make a side deck you can add Deck Destruction Virus for when you don't have a Mask of Tribute activated (the case being you can summon Goldd or Sillva fast enough).

I run 3 Dark World Lightnings for the extra bonus of feild advantage that it gives you from flip/ face down mosters and spells and traps, also you basically use it to summon one of your signature Dark World monsters.

;;>_> As you can see I have a lot of experience in Dark World and if ever need help or wanna test it just PM me, after all I haven't really used Dark World in a while (despite my ambitions to do so lately) and would love to knock it back into my deck holder =P. Who knows maybe we both can learn more things in the ways of Dark World drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Hipperzam
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Hipperzam

Male Number of posts : 190
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1890-9913-6450
Special Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Hipper

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:31 pm

i personally think that the deck isn't well balance with the right amount of less then 5 level monsters and there being more spells and traps i think you should add 1 more of the that are x2 and add some other dark monsters with high attack nd have a gaint germ annd i think u should have 3 zure knights
Back to top Go down
DivineGod
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
DivineGod

Male Number of posts : 98
5Ds WC 2011 FC : -08-0903 4648 7403 -09- 4168 3059 2721
Special Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Divineaward

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:30 pm

add COSR
Back to top Go down
Cyber Dragon Master
n00b
n00b
Cyber Dragon Master

Male Number of posts : 255
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554-3580-2855
Date Joined : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 pm

put cards that help on reducing damaga and destroying monsters as hallowed life barrierand lighting vortex
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 am

Cyber Dragon Master wrote:
put cards that help on reducing damaga and destroying monsters as hallowed life barrierand lighting vortex

Why would those cards be necessary?
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:31 am

Cyber Dragon Master wrote:

both cards wont work in dw decks i tried that already
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:03 pm

maybe an dark deal? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:43 pm

just add other dark deal cus then u an use the effects of the dw monsters
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Fix my Dark World Deck Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Hum.. Dakness, I really cant help u out on decks lol, because I'll be giving you my top decks secrets. Those decks that I can help out are found from the site.

But then I have 4 series of Dark World, just like I have 4 series of Gravekeep's and 4 series of D.D. decks.

The first serie of those decks relies on basically their own cards support so here's the recipe of DW 1.0

Belige, VoDW 2x
Broww, HoDW 3x
Brron, MKoDW 2x
Goldd, W-LoDW 3x
Kahkki, GoDW 2x
Morphing Jar
Reingn-Beaux, OoDW 2x
Silva, WoDW 3x

Book of Moon
Card Destruction
Card of Safe Return 2x
Dark World Dealings 3x
Dark World Lightning 3x
Dragged Down itG 2x
Gateway tDW 2x
Monster Reborn
The Cheerful Coffin 2x

Dark Deal 3x
The Forces oD 2x

Dark World 2.0 relies mostly on semi-fiends with 4 darkworlds and 2 of its card supports. Also included some of the Top 25 cards (see the site to view the list) http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/apps/blog/show/222569-countdown-cards-from-yu-gi-oh-world-championship-2008-

Dark World 3.0 relies mostly on Sky Scourge Norleras (I also have a Kuriboh deck which relies on Sky Scourge Enrise) with 4 darkworlds and 2 of its card supports. Also included some of the Top 25 cards (see the site to view the list)

Dak World 4.0 relies mostly with Hand destruction such as Deck Devastation Virus and Crush Card stuffs with 4 darkworlds and 2 of its card supports. Also included some of the Top 25 cards (see the site to view the list). Also this deck is found from one of the ghost duelist from WC 07.

But then again these decks are my tops lol, and sometimes switch on which one to use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix my Dark World Deck   Fix my Dark World Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix my Dark World Deck
Page 1 of 1