The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Supreme to the extreme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mahaou

Male Number of posts : 110
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0130 2788 8036
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

Supreme to the extreme Empty
PostSubject: Supreme to the extreme   Supreme to the extreme Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Hello guys,

Some of you may still think that I'm KWC. Well you are right. I give in. I am KWC.

lol, you wish :afro:
I'm WIM. At least my signature is WIM. I got other hidden agendas but let's live that for you to find out.

Thanks to KWC, I now am unstoppable online. All of my top decks are made from KWC's journal before he left since he tend to go crazy on writing deck recipes on papers. Other deck that he didn't write which by now is lost, because Tidus deleted the copy made from Obelisk. When I ask him it was too late. I even try Yusei KWC made D-Hero recipe and still couldn't figure out what was in his mind back then to create his most favorite D/ L/D deck. Phew....still trying to live up to my brother.

My skills: I can get any recipes I want. Even Tags and their main fusions. As you can see, I had a whole bunch or recipes of characterism requested from the previous forum. So if you duel me, I already know each and everyone of your cards. That's one reason I'm undefeated online.

The other one is that, I'm always making online ghost to fight each other. Each month I increase my Rating to the max and get all the cool ghost. If you try out my ghost, I made sure other geniuses and obsessor like me aren't doing what I'm doing so I play with a ban deck. Tough luck lol. Beside I only need one duel lol.

From the ghost that I downloaded online, the one who survives the most or play some cool cards through observations I copied their deck. By understanding their tactics and their combos, I may improve it to my style, or live it to perfection as the owner did. That's how KWC had a perfect D-Draw Monarch deck. lol, we've had our fun making others struggles on duels.

And can you believe this. There was this girl that we downloaded, and she had a suck deck. Little did we know her deck was a perfect game play deck. She defeated all the ghost we put her up against. Not only that, it wasn't a D-Draw deck, nor Evil Ubers. I even went online and challenge others with just the deck she made, and she actually never lost lol. So there are others out there who are doing what I'm doing. Too bad her deck was a March update. And no it wasn't Gadget either. She even gave us a hard time when we use our gadgets on her. And because it's the game, and not the actual person the mystery of who is better is still unraveled.

So basically, I know all cards tactic, strategies and combos.

My made decks that aren't KWC's aren't top yet. I'm still testing them to see their potentials. But I can't test them if you guys kept on relating to WC format. It was good when the March update was out but starting Sep 08, the WC sucks.

Here's the way I organize them, and I may give out some infos on them. Also, I'll have an overall ownage vids with each and every one of them. I was working on the vid, but because of this tourney, it's not due till 3 days after the last tourney vid.

B - Defender (was the top of KWC's deck in the past. Works with Baboon and Monarch tactics. Side deck is update to burn with low level ATK)
C - Impact! (lol I only have 5 dragon to fuse now. And I used to fuse Cyber Twin but now I can't. I don't use too much of a card so don't even think I have 3 of each Cyberdark. I only use Cyber Dark Horn)
C - Unit (This deck gets better each time we update it to the newer format. Works with machines and OTK tactics fusions)
C - Value (This is actually the deck of Hamon posted from the last forum. All except that I don't use neither Hamon or Rainbow Dragon)

D - Counter (Used to be D - Draw deck, but it's a D deck. Worrks heavily with Plasma and Clock Tower, and also other negater cards)
D - Deal (The perfect Dark World made from the game and my update. I've tried this deck even to stand against my personal favorite of Gadgets and I won)
D - Ruler (Works with fiends, and this is the deck of Raviel. See the old forum post to see it lol)

E - Signal (Just like I'm undefeated online, this deck is immune to the game's CPU computer. I haven't tried online streak with it yet, but I might since II still need to test it)

F - Wisdom (probably the weakest of all my decks. But because I had to make a fairy deck because of the percentage of it online 33%, so I guess this deck need a fix up when I test it out)

G - Assailant (If you watch KWC's youtube vids then you know this deck was update many times. Finally I update it to it's last version. An inspiration from Alex Cruz lol. But it's my tactic)
G - Colosseum (Works with Gladiators. This deck was a bit different when I first had it to WC. The main deck was replaced with the side later on)

H - Party (Works on killing and controlling. I think I send this recipe to a member to the old Forum, so check it out. I'm not saying which strategy it is so it may take years for you lol)

M - Spirit (perfect balance. Semi-Zombie and will give anyone a hard time. This deck was update since the last time KWC used it. Also it was KWC's top deck)

S - Swifstrike (Samurai, and has perfect balance. later on I find another Samurai form from other online geniuses so the side was made from that)

V - Slicer (Works with only killer Volcanics and straight up burns. I'll even let myself get attack on purpose)
V - Swamp (Perfect Venom deck. Works with Special summoning and countering everything. You may call this deck undefeated if you can't be it)

These are the future top decks, if the previous top decks aren't working well. But Gadgets top them all, even though I made a weakness limited just for gadgets lol. And my top decks are much stronger and much harder. And mostly I have three OTKs for top on Sep 2008 format. (I even use an OTK of Dragon Master Knight lol.)

Last edited by Supreme King on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shattered-rebelion.forumotion.net/

PostSubject: Re: Supreme to the extreme   Supreme to the extreme Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:51 pm

WIM, I have a quote for you.

"Never say a little in many words, but a great deal in a few"

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Supreme to the extreme   Supreme to the extreme Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Lol I think if other people didn't read too much/far or just skim, they may believe your first sentence! Very Happy

Also welcome back extreme dude! But yeah, I got...a bit...overwhelmed by the welcome speech. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mahaou

Male Number of posts : 110
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0130 2788 8036
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Supreme to the extreme   Supreme to the extreme Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:06 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
WIM, I have a quote for you.

"Never say a little in many words, but a great deal in a few"

Welcome!!!
I explain myself because members like Yusei in the past used to ask me questions like, "I want to be as good as KWC. How do I do that?" Well, it's easier for me to go online to duel a member but can you believe the steps I follow before I go online?

VenusRose wrote:
Lol I think if other people didn't read too much/far or just skim, they may believe your first sentence! Very Happy

Also welcome back extreme dude! But yeah, I got...a bit...overwhelmed by the welcome speech. cyclops

People never actually see me use other decks other than Gadgets lol. They actually thought I don't have any other decks. It's just that the gadgets were put to a test on the last tournament. Because people pay less attention to that deck and actually think it sucks, so they thought I'd take it easy on them.

KWC only lost 2-0 because of Tidus computer play like. and changing side, would take another long process, so he was exhausted from the first time he saw Tidus' mistake lol.

I can finally give gadgets a rest. The winning percentage of that deck is 99%. Hand recovery is 70%. Crush Card/Deck Devastation Virus damage 50%. Light and Darkness damage 50%. Burning/Stall Damage 20%. Brute Force Damage 0%. Horus Damage 60%. DD Damage 40%. Skill Drain Damage 40%. No attact and just stall with Final Countdown 70%, but wait till I switch to side (it turns to 20% for you). And yes, I understand the deck from the moment I decide to play with it and I have no doubt. There are other decks I need to be tested. I guess I may change strategy from this upcoming Tourney.

With all being said, I master other decks as well as my perfect Gadgets. Like two days ago I tested D - Defender on hypperzam, and I tested that deck on others in the past month. Also from the last Summer event, I tested my S - Swifstrike from both Lexis, and Tidus. It's obvious what the result was lol since I remain undefeated. Note that these decks were made before the Sacred Beast decks, so they are actually a month old, and still need more duel test from other people.
Back to top Go down
http://shattered-rebelion.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supreme to the extreme   Supreme to the extreme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supreme to the extreme
Page 1 of 1