The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Yuseifudo
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Empty
PostSubject: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Who is he? He is Ronald Jenkees, one of the many internet phenoms. He makes his own music out of scratch. He makes his on colaborations out of scratch. He is a great musician

Last edited by Yusei Fudo on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212

PostSubject: Re: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Well, he seems happy at what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Deng
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Deng

Male Number of posts : 757
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2751-3229-9785
Special Awards : Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 pm

his music might be good for video game. Sound good for background music dont u think or am i degrading him?
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:00 am

I like it. =)

I would fit perfectly as soundtrack to a game or a anime. x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Yuseifudo
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Deng wrote:
his music might be good for video game. Sound good for background music dont u think or am i degrading him?
thats also what i thought
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Pictur10
Special Awards : Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks for sharing Yusei...

But what Ronald did was play the theme music on the piano mix with some few scratch repetitive keys.

I once had a Guitar class lol, and I learned some few notes back on my days. I'm also well familiarized with musician instrument and manage to play each of of them lol.

The sub music uses in the piano, are usually found from games like Mario and all, and also he was just having lol. Should observe before commenting he's a genius!!

Meaning it's like what webmaster did on his Ps2 games. I never noticed that the song I liked from his vid was One Winged Angel, yet it matches the game's fighting mode sound and everything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 am

KWC wrote:
Thanks for sharing Yusei...

But what Ronald did was play the theme music on the piano mix with some few scratch repetitive keys.

I once had a Guitar class lol, and I learned some few notes back on my days. I'm also well familiarized with musician instrument and manage to play each of of them lol.

The sub music uses in the piano, are usually found from games like Mario and all, and also he was just having lol. Should observe before commenting he's a genius!!

Meaning it's like what webmaster did on his Ps2 games. I never noticed that the song I liked from his vid was One Winged Angel, yet it matches the game's fighting mode sound and everything...

Yay KWC metioned me cheers ^_^

though some points i would like to bring up:

1. Dissidia is on the PSP^_^
2. The reason the music matches the game so well is because the song IS from the game^_^
small to no editing was done on the vid meaning One Winged Angel is a real BGM from the game^_^

I hope none of your opinions of me are lowered because of what i just said T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"   Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronald Jenkees- "Throwing Fire"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Movie Theatre-
Jump to: