The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yugi/5ds...

Go down 
+5
storm100
VenusRose
Darkness92
Deng
Shiki
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm tired of watching 5ds without knowing if Yugi is out there and what is his reaction to all of the action.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Maybe Yugi decided, "Ugh, something happening again? Jeez, I'm not even going to bother showing up in this season. Leave it for the main character." xD
Back to top Go down

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 pm

You make a good point. I really needed to hear something like this.
Back to top Go down
Deng
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Deng

Male Number of posts : 757
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2751-3229-9785
Special Awards : Yugi/5ds... 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:44 pm

got to let the new heroes do their job and not rely on the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Yugi/5ds... Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:35 pm

With greto leaving then its pointless. But in my opinion I don't think yugi would do that shiki because maybe something happen to him. Maybe he died from the explosion of the first momentum. But yugi wouldn't do that. Or he was a sacrifice for one of the earthbound gods.
Back to top Go down
VenusRose
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
VenusRose

Female Number of posts : 359
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3309 0489 7569
Date Joined : 2009-03-01

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 am

Those nazca lines, whatchamacallits and 5D references are to Mayaan, and the original/Yugi's powers are more related to Egypt.

Their powers won't mix well? Other than the most obvious reason why he isn't there, if we think in terms of him really not doing anything, I can only think of "Yugi's powers are gone" because of the ending of the original, and that references to Egypt and Mayaan references won't mix well.

Last edited by VenusRose on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vaaneessaa.deviantart.com
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : Yugi/5ds... Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:55 am

get gx back on right now i say 5d waste of time
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Yugi/5ds... Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:51 am

storm100 wrote:
get gx back on right now i say 5d waste of time
I like 5d wery much. So please don't talk Sheet about 5D...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
ezzie
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
ezzie

Male Number of posts : 117
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1762 9755 4918
Date Joined : 2009-03-04

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 pm

5d's takes place decades after the original series and even GX so yugi may be too old to do anything lol!
Back to top Go down
El Suave
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
El Suave

Male Number of posts : 35
5Ds WC 2011 FC : none
Date Joined : 2009-04-05

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:19 pm

i watched the first season the other day on my laptop. I liked the reference they made in one of the episodes. Someone in the crowd went "Is that Joey Weiler?" Another guy responds. "Naw man thats his cousin Jesse Weiller."
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yugi/5ds... Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:12 pm

lol, fan doesnt like changes and it's hard to adapt to new themes. should I replain what i wrote long ago?

Quote :
The theme of the first original series was a young pharaoh learning about his past and from the present he's saving the future and journey along with his 10000 future self named Yugi. That's why the pharaoh is 10000 past lol. So the thing the day the melenium item were discovered is the day the shadow magic game began. All of the little things like Dartz were just part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! history world or if you are referring to the real business world like United State and why these amendments were created and their foundations.

GX - Following the previous plot, this shows who's behind the shadow magic. Not what descended of it. It's like reading the bible and see that God created the universe and his journey, but not focusing on Earth's merciful importance. Also Jaden won that duel between Atem lol. And Jaden is infused with the spirit of Yubel which makes him uncorrupted by darkness and and he never became fully Supreme King were he couldn't change. He just had a taste of his true self from the Third Dimension and as life went on, he's still on his journey to become Supreme King

5D's - So far all I know is it's about 5 Dragon. The first season ended of a Tourney and gather of Signers. The second season is about their arch rivalry which are their opposite Earthbound. Adding to what Venus said "Their powers won't mix well?" I'm sure you guys should understand why the change is needed.

Plus it's not only a show but a card business. Meaning if we guys stick with the old Yugioh and past references then you would never know about E-H/D-H or Synchro/Dark Synchron monsters. The anime is another thing that makes the cards enjoyable as they release booster packs based on the last theme episode.

Japan always get their OCG packs first and after 3 to 6 months it's released in US as TCG. For example from the game of Stardust Accelerator the story mode ended of when you beat the tourney and Goodwin has no used for you. All the event that took place in 5d pretty much you enjoyed it and the Crimson Crisis was the only one that delayed the game because it would have been out on Dec or early in February. They could also have added more to it and prolong the story line but as you know the artist that wrote the anime and the art aren't even finished of the conclusion of the second series so it would look incomplete and lastly every summer Konami always host a tourney of "World Championship" only. Meaning you have to get their games and travel to places.

For packs, we are on the season 2. Yet in US we are still on season 1 and only have gotten Crimson's Crisis pack. Japan is already on Raging Battles and going up to Ancient Fairy. We might get that in June or sometimes in July, but only Raging Battle. then wait another 3 month for the next. After 3 or more packs have been release then they make a new World Championship game with the OCG released in Japan first, then when the TCG is out in US the game is released as well. Usually it takes 1 month and a half or 2 tops.

In general everything about Yu-Gi-Oh! and its marketing is planning and not of what the fan wants. If Kazuki Takahashi decides that Syncrhos sucks they will make a drastic end of 5d in season 2 and start a 4th generation which involve of new characters, new theme decks and more! Like the Bridge have been restored, and the Dark Signers are defeated. The End. But what about this.

1 - Yusei's past. (shown from the original R of Yugi's past as Atem or Jaden from GX as Haou, who is Yusei really? You think Kazuki Takahashi would chose a random character without anything mysterious? Where's the fun of that! C'mon!!!)
2 - There is always a big bang world destruction in all ending. (like how Bakura set to destroy the world by going into the past or how Darkness was brought back to take the whole world in GX. I think Goodwin will stay till the end and he might be believable to be a good guy but also planning their destruction. One thing about him will reveal that he's the 5th signer for sure or 4Kids really screw up big time on the spoiler dubbed)
3 - Beside the main characters what about the second main character? (Like in Yugioh R Kaiba goes back to to face his past, or in GX Hell Kaiser rain supreme as being a main villain or Edo Phoenix's story of pro likes and many others. So far all we know about Jack is that he was drwn into this because of some birthmark, but do we know about his past and his desire? All that's been revealed so far about a character is Akiza)
4 - In all Yugioh seasons there's always more than 1 villain and vilain that turns out to be friends. (I count 5 at least lol. 5d has none so far. Rudger will count as 1 so we have a long way to go and the show will last at least 2 years. Also Satorious turned out to be good on GX and so is Dartz in the original version. Both had the same world control change and I'm sure a nutjob in 5D will have that rather than just utter destruction of the World)
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Yugi/5ds... Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:37 am

Hello have thee forgotten about Team Satisfaction? Jack, crow, yusei and kiryu were in it. It reveals more about them in 53 and 54 subbed.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yugi/5ds... Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 am

Darkness92 wrote:
Hello have thee forgotten about Team Satisfaction? Jack, crow, yusei and kiryu were in it. It reveals more about them in 53 and 54 subbed.

That's just a story for crow lol. I think it shows a bit character of Jack, but do you honestly believe after Jack's title of King have been taking away and the battle of the Dark Signers are done, Jack really sough out nothing for himself? And Yusei Fudo is just a random guy....

Was it not strange that the part that was reveal from him "he's not from Satelite" meant anything to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sponsored content

Yugi/5ds... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi/5ds...   Yugi/5ds... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugi/5ds...
Page 1 of 1