The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.

Go down 
+9
zombiesreturn
sedicius
storm100
Light0fTwilight
Futte
RenRei00
dayvividnerdvillage
9 breaker
Tweek
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tweek
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tweek

Male Number of posts : 62
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0732-1624-9649
Date Joined : 2009-01-16

Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm Tweek. I'm new here, things are way different in terms of navigating the site, and i'm still noobish. I can't say which kind of deck I run, partially cuz I don't know what kinda decks are what (beat-downs, burns?) but mostly cuz my deck is ever changing. I'm one of those guys who'll take full advantage of the 100+ slots to save recipies. I like to pick a few key cards, and build a deck from the ground up. I'm not one of those ''pick the strongest cards'' types who has a deck that is exactly like 500 other people on the same site. I believe in an original deck. Obscure cards and rarely seen effects being used, :afro: That's what i'm about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adultsignorechildren.com/you
9 breaker
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
9 breaker

Male Number of posts : 205
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2063 2046 1534
Special Awards : Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:00 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Impressive Intro. Very Happy
Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Pictur10
Special Awards : Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Well, with all being said, I hope u can emerge victory and teach us the outside OU cards. meaning since u said u don't run the exact cards like everyone else, I hope to see something different from ur deck.

Well, me I run the same deck as everyone else but in their full potential. Meaning I know the ticks, the tweeks and the breaks of a duelist.

Welcome to the forum mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 pm

We hope you enjoy the forum Tweek
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Welcome and i hope that you can teach me something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Great presentation, hope you stay here.
Welcome to thise forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 pm

wow great opening mate see u around
Back to top Go down
sedicius
Administrator
Administrator
sedicius

Female Number of posts : 407
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1032-5848-8523
Date Joined : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Tweek.
Nice to see more people who care about originality rather than conformity to the "strongest card" list.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sedicius
zombiesreturn
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
zombiesreturn

Male Number of posts : 39
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2664-6021-5013
Date Joined : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:03 pm

haha like the title! i look forward to dueling you soon!
Back to top Go down
Mauro
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mauro

Male Number of posts : 105
5Ds WC 2011 FC : WC10: 3868-0483-3123
Special Awards : Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Mauro
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/maurox1988
Tweek
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tweek

PostSubject: ?   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:24 am

Thank you all for having faith in my unique attempts. I hope i can build decks that prove that some cards are worth it.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:31 am

lol in another thread i called you a newbie but it seems you where here before me XD
Back to top Go down
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Welcome! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
thesufferingalive
Duelist
Duelist
thesufferingalive

Male Number of posts : 15
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1977 7086 9055
Date Joined : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:57 pm

welcome... i would like play someday to see wich cards youre talking about
Back to top Go down
Tweek
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tweek

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeh, a lot of people get the wrong impression of me all the time. I just deal with it. I tend to attract the worst in people. But hey, I don't hold grudges. I only talk alot when I have to lay out the facts.Smile Suffering, I'll try to unlock the packs that hold my cards, but i'll try to make a new one. Seems like i'll have to get bubble gum and pop if I wanna compete anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.   Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm new here and looking for real duelists, not card groupies.
Page 1 of 1