The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

September 08 Tournament Winners!

Go down 
+10
Light0fTwilight
Shikamaru
Spongebob (King)
Darkness92
Mahaou
Mauro
Hipperzam
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Hirodian
Duel Bot
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

September 08 Tournament Winners! Empty
PostSubject: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:47 am

Congratulations to the winners of The September 2008 KWC Restricted Format.

September 08 Tournament Winners! Sept08winners

*NOTE - Dark King is now known as King, NoName is now known as Syrus

1st Place: Supreme King
2nd Place: King
3rd Place: Syrus

Everything Below is Edit by Supreme King : With all being said, the Supreme King rules over all lol. Opponents were caught with multiple accounts and the unfortunate were given second chances to atone for their lost.

This Tournament was as far as the best feudal decks combo conflict and skills ever.

Videos will be uploaded each three days starting now (September 28th, 2008).

Preliminary Round

Aster Vs. デイヴィッド KWC (Aster is disqualified)
SilentGj Vs. No Name (SilentGJ is disqualified)
Kavaja Vs. dasean010 (Kavaja is eliminated)
Dark King Vs. Vincent (Vincent is eliminated)

Ben Higgins Vs. Dave (Dave is eliminated)
aaron Vs. Nitro (Nitro is eliminated)
Jake Vs. Yami Yugi (Jake is disqualified)
Alex Cruz Vs. Bulent (Bulent is disqualified)

No Videos.

The first video part was part 1. This is the Secondary Round because most of the duelists were disqualify from the Preliminary Round due to late timing. The clips below are the Supreme King's duel throughout this Tourney.

Secondary Round

Alex Cruz Vs. Dark King (Alex Cruz is eliminated)
デイヴィッド KWC Vs. Yami Yugi(Yami Yugi is eliminated)

Ben Higgins Vs. No Name (Ben Higgins is eliminated)
dasean010 Vs. Nitro - Replay (Nitro is eliminated)

Available video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_gbvu5OCwM

With all these intensive duels, the result of the Semi-Finalist were better than before. All of the opponents got to duel, and they've all succeed in a way. Either through toughness, friendship or skills.

Semi-Finalist

デイヴィッド KWC Vs. dasean010 (dasean010 is eliminated)

Dark King Vs. No Name (NoName is eliminated)

Available video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2bBeaqOqVg

Pushing it to the limit ushered a new age. These duelist are the Champions of the Konami World Championship site Forum.

Finalist

1st and Second Place
デイヴィッド KWC Vs. Dark King (Dark King is eliminated)

3rd Place
dasean010 Vs. No Name (desean010 is eliminated)

Available videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TMT_FXB2cM

Alright we now come to a conclusion to The September 2008 KWC Restricted Format.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Place: Supreme King
2nd Place: King
3rd Pace: Syrus

Last edited by Supreme King on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : video tags)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Hirodian
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Hirodian

Male Number of posts : 121
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1890-9913-6450
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Hirodian
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:55 am

i kind of knew sumpreme king would win
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudaiKing200

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:52 am

Hirodian wrote:
i kind of knew sumpreme king would win

I totally agree and I know why he had it won from the start...lol
No offense but the next tourney is mine Hirodian.
Back to top Go down
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)

Male Number of posts : 62
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2063-1649-8568

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:31 am

i guess hes the current king of games.
Back to top Go down
Hirodian
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Hirodian

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm

well i guesss someone have to overthorwn him then
Back to top Go down
Hipperzam
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Hipperzam

Male Number of posts : 190
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Hipper

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:32 pm

at the beginning of the tourny we should've put the winner already (supreme king)
Back to top Go down
Mauro
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mauro

Male Number of posts : 105
5Ds WC 2011 FC : WC10: 3868-0483-3123
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Mauro

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Congratulations on clearness...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/maurox1988
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mahaou

Male Number of posts : 110
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0130 2788 8036
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Nitro wrote:

Here are the top duelists in my list.

KWC - That guy is a genius on decks, and figuring out your tactic. Master of decks and combos. Unlucky when it comes to girl character game.
Supreme King - Undefeated online. Learn everything from KWC. Figure out your tactic on the turn you lost your guard or play the minimum of 5 cards other than the restricted Format. Luck tactics. Perfect deck balance. Master of decks and combos, and no emotion what so ever.
Dark King - Almost as smart as KWC. Master of Decks and combos. Possibly be better than me I wonder.
Terradine - From what I heard he knows the TCG and he had a nice deck when KWC met him. Master of D-Draw combos.
Gregory - A formal duelist who is supreme than himself; using old cards tactic and mostly luck.
No Name - He thinks as smart as King. Have a nice deck. Nice tactic, and perfect combo.
Tidus - Because he's the second master of Gadgets. But still, he has lot to learn. Computer play like. Luck tactics, and emotional base of friendship.
Lexis - A former duelist who react on emotions of deck category. Somehow KWC always lost to her....KWC should be at the bottom lol.
Alex Cruz - Master of perfect balance with Gravekeeper's. Possibly he has other decks that has perfect balance too.

After that, all that comes are easily or will easily be beaten without a sweat.

I'll be the next Champion again and again. Just wait. I already have my perfect Tag Match.
BTW - I know how everyone duels, so no one could surprise me. Even though they've changed decks.
Back to top Go down
http://shattered-rebelion.forumotion.net/
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Darkness92-1

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 am

No way i'm in ur list WIM I should be honor and u have good memory since only time we dueled was in August.
Back to top Go down
Spongebob (King)
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Spongebob (King)

Male Number of posts : 43
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 120404626312
Date Joined : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:50 pm

me too i'm in ur list! i like this... THANX WIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm on the list too? Shocked I'm pretty surprised...but grateful nonetheless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hipperzam
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Hipperzam

Male Number of posts : 190
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Hipper

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:45 pm

i am saddend i am not on supreme kings list lol.........
Back to top Go down
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)

Male Number of posts : 62
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2063-1649-8568

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:54 pm

im not on the list either.
it makes them targets to their championship title. silent
Back to top Go down
Hirodian
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Hirodian

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:03 pm

there was no point to the tournement
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Hirodian wrote:
there was no point to the tournement
What are you talking about? The tournament was fun, regardless of who won. (Please tell me I didn't just rhyme)
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:10 am

Supreme King wrote:
Nitro wrote:

Here are the top duelists in my list.

KWC - That guy is a genius on decks, and figuring out your tactic. Master of decks and combos. Unlucky when it comes to girl character game.
Supreme King - Undefeated online. Learn everything from KWC. Figure out your tactic on the turn you lost your guard or play the minimum of 5 cards other than the restricted Format. Luck tactics. Perfect deck balance. Master of decks and combos, and no emotion what so ever.
Dark King - Almost as smart as KWC. Master of Decks and combos. Possibly be better than me I wonder.
Terradine - From what I heard he knows the TCG and he had a nice deck when KWC met him. Master of D-Draw combos.
Gregory - A formal duelist who is supreme than himself; using old cards tactic and mostly luck.
No Name - He thinks as smart as King. Have a nice deck. Nice tactic, and perfect combo.
Tidus - Because he's the second master of Gadgets. But still, he has lot to learn. Computer play like. Luck tactics, and emotional base of friendship.
Lexis - A former duelist who react on emotions of deck category. Somehow KWC always lost to her....KWC should be at the bottom lol.
Alex Cruz - Master of perfect balance with Gravekeeper's. Possibly he has other decks that has perfect balance too.

After that, all that comes are easily or will easily be beaten without a sweat.

I'll be the next Champion again and again. Just wait. I already have my perfect Tag Match.
BTW - I know how everyone duels, so no one could surprise me. Even though they've changed decks.
As soon as I get my wifi back to working you are my opponend! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:24 pm

I can't wait for the next tourney. I'm thrilled and I'm on fire. My dueling skills are overflowing. I'll eliminate every participants.
Back to top Go down
dasean010
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
dasean010

Male Number of posts : 139
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1977-6680-8364
Special Awards : September 08 Tournament Winners! Dasean
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:30 pm

i new i wouldn b on that list but i will soon prove 2 u all that im not half bad maself lol! im always ready any one wanna duel pm me or catch me online!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:34 pm

dasean010 wrote:
i new i wouldn b on that list but i will soon prove 2 u all that im not half bad maself lol! im always ready any one wanna duel pm me or catch me online!

I will make short work out of you.
Back to top Go down
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mahaou

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:59 am

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME, I ONLY USE SEP 08 RESTRICTED FORMAT. AND I'LL ONLY DUEL YOU IF YOU USE THAT LIST. NO OTHER EXCEPTION

Light0fTwilight wrote:

As soon as I get my wifi back to working you are my opponend! Twisted Evil
Light, I've wanted to duel you for a long time, but somehow I never get the chance. Just don't be pressured when you lose lol. Right now my undefeated streak is over but the deck that is undefeated have not lost a duel yet. I decide to test some other decks, so I'll be testing decks on you too.

But if you really want to beat me, give it all in a tournament. You can request to duel me from the preliminary round, or fight your way up to the top and make sure you are not eliminated by someone else before dueling me lol.

Greto Kaibou wrote:
I can't wait for the next tourney. I'm thrilled and I'm on fire. My dueling skills are overflowing. I'll eliminate every participants.
Someone is getting overworked. lol, I'd like to see you try eliminating me greg. I might request to duel you from the preliminary round if I have to.

Ohh, the Tournament rule was re-organize and now it's more clear on the cards that are banned. Since it seemed that most of you guys like the World Championship list, just like I banned some cards from the Sep 2008 format to match up the World Championship OTK restricted cards, I also banned some cards from The World Championship list to match up the updates from Sep 08. Perfect, so let see if you guys still wants to go World Championship for tournaments.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Certain Cards will always be restricted depends on the varied Restricted Chosen Format. Also note that we only allow 2 kinds of Tourney Formatting plays: Sep 08, and World Championship.
A) From Sep 08, here's the restricted cards that we'll use in all tourneys: 5 Exodia pieces. Marshmallon; Level Limit - Area B; Reversal Quiz; Self-Destruction Button ; Manticore of Darkness; Demise, King of Armageddon; Evil Hero Dark Gaia ; Red Gadget; Jinzo; Light and Darkness Dragon; Mobius the Frost Monarch; Green Gadget; Yellow Gadget; Dimensional Prison; Just Desserts; Secret Barrel.
B) From World Championship Format here's the restricted cards we'll use in all tourneys: 5 Exodia pieces. Destiny Hero - Disk Commander; Dimension Fusion; Premature Burial ; Cyber Dragon; Return from the Different Dimension ; Phantom of Chaos; Summon Priest.
C) Key Color: I am a banned card, I'm a limited card, I'm a semi-limited card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Supreme King wrote:

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Someone is getting overworked. lol, I'd like to see you try eliminating me greg. I might request to duel you from the preliminary round if I have to.

Fine, if you insist then challenge me in the preliminary round. I'll look forward on taking you out. Just don't overreact if that happens since you think you're Mr. Invincible.
Back to top Go down
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mahaou

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:

Fine, if you insist then challenge me in the preliminary round. I'll look forward on taking you out. Just don't overreact if that happens since you think you're Mr. Invincible.

lol, I'm scared. But I'm sure there are lots of people that want to take me out from the preliminary round. They'll request me lol. And hu.... I actually would like to see how long you would last, so I won't request to duel you.

Greto Kaibou wrote:

....you're Mr. Invincible.
I'll remember that name Cool
Back to top Go down
Cyber Dragon Master
n00b
n00b
Cyber Dragon Master

Male Number of posts : 255
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554-3580-2855
Date Joined : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:10 pm

congratts to the winner
Back to top Go down
firetrooper4
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
firetrooper4

Male Number of posts : 59
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2493-6090-6999
Date Joined : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 pm

good job you guys and to everyone else too....even though i did not enter
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Judai
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Yuki_Judai

Male Number of posts : 13
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 524181006431
Date Joined : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 am

Congratulations the winners^^ Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 08 Tournament Winners!   September 08 Tournament Winners! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 08 Tournament Winners!
Page 1 of 1