The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Ultimate Masters beats WC 08

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Pictur10
Special Awards : Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:20 pm

OMG! I finally got it! Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters World Championship 2006. My hunting is now over since I have all the recent World Championship that I needed.

Here's my reason for getting them back.

YGO WC T 04 - Beta Test of the series. This game you don't really need unless you didn't know about the others or it was brand new, and you've bought the World Wide edition series for GBA.

YGO WC T 05 : 7 Trials to Glory! - Best game ever and brand new improvement of the previous WC. Also this game is as Similar as Nightmare Troubadour through its story mode; from then, KONAMI continues these stories Yu-Gi-Oh! game intertainment on the Tag Force series.

YGO WC 06: Ultimate Masters! - Best game ever! I finally realize that this game beats both DS WC in cards lol. The new cards are alright but who can forget Freed with RftDD or Wildheart Bazoo combos (Wildheart, Bazoo, Chiron, Giant Rat, and Exiled Force, RftDD) This game also has the complete set of Archfiends and the Sanctuary of the Sky sets. OMG, it has some cards that are from Japan and was never release to the US. Like the card shown from the anime Grendora the Dragon of Destructor!

BTW I don't have WC 04, and I never tried to get it lol. But If someone offers me it as a gift I'll take it Laughing

Last edited by KWC on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:31 pm

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:34 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Enjoy.
my computer frose lol. Let me edit it some more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:37 pm

KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
Enjoy.
my computer frose lol. Let me edit it some more

Now you got me into it. When I go home for thanksgiving, I'll buy Ultimate Masters since it was the only one I never got to play. Razz
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 pm

is it ok if i download this game on rom
Back to top Go down
daniel100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
daniel100

Male Number of posts : 674
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5413-0150-8212
Date Joined : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:34 am

enjoy the game guys
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 pm

storm100 wrote:
is it ok if i download this game on rom

Yep, I'll even direct you to it. I got the game download for free from the main site.

Go to the main site and register lol. Then go to the Games session.

Easy follow this link: http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-games.htm
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 pm

I downloaded Ultimate Masters a few weeks ago and I have to totally agree that it's definitely one of the best (if not the best) Yu-Gi-Oh! game that has come out. It felt great to finally build an Archfiend Deck and win with it. It was also good to actually use the old Jackal Lockdown with Mystical Knight of Jackal. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Shikamaru wrote:
I downloaded Ultimate Masters a few weeks ago and I have to totally agree that it's definitely one of the best (if not the best) Yu-Gi-Oh! game that has come out. It felt great to finally build an Archfiend Deck and win with it. It was also good to actually use the old Jackal Lockdown with Mystical Knight of Jackal. cheers

Watch me. I'm going to buy this game because I'm getting jealous. It's the only one I never played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Masters beats WC 08   Ultimate Masters beats WC 08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Masters beats WC 08
Page 1 of 1