The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyris1028
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
Lyris1028

Female Number of posts : 1
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3869-5761-6083
Date Joined : 2012-10-01

Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome!   Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Name (first name is OK): Lyris
Birthday (Month and date): May 10th
Interests: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic,
Hobbies: Occasionally playing Yu-Gi-Oh! with mom
Where did you get your username?
When I still liked Pokemon, as of Generation V, I combined the HeartGold/SoulSilver Female character (Lyra) with the final Pokemon White Gym Leader, aka the B2W2 Champion, Iris.

Watch out, some cards annoy me during duels... I'll list them later. Also, are flashcards with ROMs OK on the duelist's corner, or do I need the actual game card? If the latter, sorry, I don't have it!
P.S.: Staff, is there such thing as "Necroposting" on this forum? "Necroposting" means posting in a (usually) 1-month-old (can get older) topic. Also, I hope no one forgot the Duelist's Corner...
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome!   Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:27 am

Welcome to KWC Lyris.

Where did you get your username?
Answer: I watched the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion and DearS and combined characters + mecha together. Ren from DearS, Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion along with Evangelion Unit-00 and got my username RenRei00.

Necroposting is okay with me. Least I think it's okay here... ^_^'

Have fun here Lyris.

EDIT: please call me Rei
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards : Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome!   Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:46 am

hi...welcome..it's a good thing that u play YGO with ur mom..lol...hope u'll like it here & lets duel sometimes.. bounce
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome!   Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Lyris1028 wrote:

P.S.: Staff, is there such thing as "Necroposting" on this forum? "Necroposting" means posting in a (usually) 1-month-old (can get older) topic.

Here is an example of a topic that was brought back up from this forum. Hope it helps Lyris.

Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! 115

Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome!   Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't know what to call this, but please, let me feel welcome!
Page 1 of 1