The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

The Better Version

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : The Better Version Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:43 pm

After the GBC Pokemon games have been made onto Game Boy Advance to Nintendo DS which version do you perfer more? This DOES NOT include the sequel game to them (Emerald/Platinum/Black 2/ White 2)

The Better Version Pokemo10

When these games first arrived in the market which game did you buy/purchase over the other game first.

I hope I dont have to make an English version of the same image O.O.

Ruby or Sapphire?
FireRed or LeafGreen?
Diamond or Pearl?
HeartGold or SoulSilver?
Black or White?
which version is better?
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I just picked which ever had the coolest cover case. Razz
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : The Better Version Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 am

I remember my days as a rookie and clueless guy. Probably domination was my goal. I had a Ruby because of a friend in Junior High that pass on his game to me. I met my friends 2x Kevin (same poke freaks and yugioh fanatics but different people) Minhajul, Willy, Antu and so on so forth. Even that kid in gym XD which I never knew his name. I was rocking an undefeated team, and beat of all of them. Later on becauise of school policy I couldn't bring electronics to school anymore so I move to yugioh.

My sister got a Saphire from her friends she said. She's my rival at home, and I had the chance to play the story mode through her game.

I still have my Pearl as we speak. It was the first game that made me go all out on wifi and wanting wifi. Originally I had gotten a Diamond and my brother too had bought a Diamond. But then I had WC 2007 and again somehow there's always a decision between pokemon and yugioh on my life lol. I gave my Diamon away with some extra cash in hoping that I would get a Wifi USB link that was supposed to serve as a Router, which failed X_X Imagine having sacrifice one of your precious thing all for nothing. On that same year on August on my Birthday I had gotten some money and I bought a router. Later on on October 2007 was the time I started brainstorming the whole KWC site walkthrough thing. The pearl was obtain because I had already played Diamond and I kept an undefeated streak online. **Hint** Videos are still on youtube.

HeartGold. I downloaded it because the Roms were cheap, but I only played it at work.

Black, though I had gave up on it because my data was japanese. I finally found the English file but now adays I'm too darn busy that I cannot make it anymore. I think my youth is over X_X
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 am

Interesting answers, I also did wanted you to post the games as xD. My own response to this would be the games with better exclusives in other words (Sapphire, FireRed, Diamond, HeartGold and Black) version. I mainly obtain the US releases depending on which games have better exclusives than the opposing game regardless of what the box would look like. When HeartGold and Black were released in the states I picked them up first before the other version. Although Black 2 and White 2 will be the sequel games, I do think I will be picking up my Black 2 game first because of the exclusives. Although the exclusives may be different I do in fact doubt it, due to exclusives from past games were logically the same.

Red (Ekans,Oddish, Mankey, Growlithe, Scyther, Electabuzz)

Blue (Sanshrew, Vulpix, Meowth, Bellsprout, Magmar, Pinsir)

FireRed (Ekans, Oddish, Psyduck, Growlithe, Shellder, Electabuzz, Scyther)

LeafGreen (Sanshrew, Vulpix, Bellsprout, Slowpoke, Staryu, Magmar, Pinsir)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gold (Mankey, Growlithe, Spinarak, Gligar, Teddiursa, Mantine)

Silver (Vulpix, Meowth, Ledyba, Delibird, Skarmory, Phanpy )

HeartGold (Mankey, Growlithe, Spinarak, Gligar, Manine, Phanpy)

SoulSilver (Vulpix, Meowth, Ledyba, Teddiursa, Delibird, Skarmory)

the names I colored black represent the exclusives which haven't really changed all that much, if you think about it. I did not include family members like Slowpoke,Slowbro,Slowking so just their basic form is what you really need to see here from my point of view.
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 am

I think the better versions are heart gold/silver soul version & black/white version. Gold/silver has a larger world (we can go to kanto region and get another 8 gym,also we can fight ash..lol). Black/white has a better change in animations and the stories(although i'm not play it so much lately).
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : The Better Version Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am

You can say I have general instinc and I really don't care which is better but what I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:57 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
I think the better versions are heart gold/silver soul version & black/white version.

You were suppose to pick one game over the other game of that entire image. You can't pick both. That's what I wanted as a response. In other words which game is better Sapphire or Ruby? FireRed or LeafGreen? Diamond or Pearl? HeartGold or SoulSilver? Black or White version? Which game over the other is better? Thats what I meant.
Back to top Go down
TheLoneDuelist
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
TheLoneDuelist

Male Number of posts : 13
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1378-2457-4083
Date Joined : 2012-03-24

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 pm

well by the ones i played so far i would have to say the following is the best in my opinion

Red
Fire red
Heart Gold (Still Play Sometimes)
White
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 am

RenRei00 wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:
I think the better versions are heart gold/silver soul version & black/white version.

You were suppose to pick one game over the other game of that entire image. You can't pick both. That's what I wanted as a response. In other words which game is better Sapphire or Ruby? FireRed or LeafGreen? Diamond or Pearl? HeartGold or SoulSilver? Black or White version? Which game over the other is better? Thats what I meant.

i see...then my choice are heart gold and black...because i don't have the other version like silver and white...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Better Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Better Version   The Better Version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Better Version
Page 1 of 1