The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou

Go down 
+3
Sizzle Fish
Geolight
RenRei00
7 posters

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou
Tag Force
Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Vote_lcap22%Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
World Championship
Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Vote_lcap78%Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:40 am

Just out of curiosity which game series do you think is better and why? Do you think the Tag Force Yuugiou series games are better than the World Championship or do you think the World Championship's are better than the Tag Force series? This might only talk to those who has played both the Tag Force for Sony's PSP and Nintendo's DS games.

I prefer the Tag Force's tbh for reasons such as you can use Anime cards as an example and have UMD Game Recognition. In World Championship however their is no Anime Cards up to my knowledge and they only use cards that actually do exist according to OCG/TCG (I forgot which one it was, PHAIL) booster series (Booster Box/ Booster Packs e.t.c) also in the World Championship they do have Duel Puzzles which do annoy me and have some very very hard parts to do such as... In the GX Tag Forces I did like using the Card Converter xD lool and after you finished a characters story you get to see a drawn art of them before the credits.

Yuugiou World Championship (Story Mode):
Yuugiou World Championship 2008: Win within 5 turns
Yuugiou World Championship 2009 Stardust Accelerator: Security Impound Center & Duel 5 Clones/Impostor's of you
Yuugiou World Championship 2010 Reverse Of Arcadia: Earthbound God Race
Yuugiou World Championship 2011 Over The Nexus: Ghost Race

Of course their is no real which side is better in Tag Force series either. Which series do you prefer more?? Comment and Rate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Geolight

Male Number of posts : 219
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards : Yuugiou VS Yuugiou 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 am

I preffer the WC games over the tag force games because in my opinion the story is better,the game has a lot of card animations and a lot of duel modes. In the tag force series I like the in-duel graphics and the card animations as well.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm

I prefer WC over Tag Force right now, but a lot less then I used to. Before WC had those sprites that popped out of your card, but they eventually got worse each game after 2009 before they dissapeared compeltely. There pretty similar now, besides a few other features.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm

I simply prefer Tag Force because of the Animations of Characters and Monsters. I really enjoy the JP version instead of the EU/US because then you got the voices as well in-game.

World Championship however have one long story and more of an RPG element than Tag Force (IMO).

I do play Yu-Gi-Oh! on Xbox and Wii as well now and Wii = Tag Force. Xbox = World Championship just with better playing field and effects.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:35 pm

i prefer the wc series,because they have a faster and better duel gameplay than the tag force series...and wc series can duel other ppl around the world through wifi....
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:50 am

I will vote for World Championship games because of course, I support it in every ways.

Reason 1 - The challenges are more to a dueling skills lv, and they are not just cards.
EX: Play with past Forb list, Destroy certain amount of cards, Deal certain amount of damages, Summon certain cards requirement, and it goes on.

- If you are new to yugioh, and you want to get in more indeph of the cards, these challenges will help you understand how the card game is played, and will change your point of view from beginner to novice anytime.

Reason 2 - You can to move around and with other things. Majority of things as a gamer, when I first started to play yugioh games is that I was a bit unsatisfied with the stand-on character texts. I mean from World Wide Edition to Eternal Duelist Sout to World Championship 2004, it's been complaints and complaints.

With that konami added, the suit feature to dress your character. They added the motorbike, duel disks, (2011) items because they want you to have some sort of items as you do in other online games, like WOW, and pretty much they make you love your character as they integrated hearts, lv, points and so much.

Reason 3 - You can duel other players easier. The card game is made to challenge others and not to play on your own. Sure all yugioh games are great, but I remember back on my days, me and my friend had the same WC 2004 and we duel. We used to play the real card game all the times. But just after that link GBA to GBA duel, I felt a rush of challenging others, but I don't know where they are. If I did I would have gone there and challenges them myself, but I couldnt. On the release of 2007 I was so happy because of the wifi feature, I duel and duel till my heart gave up.

Reason 4 - Better story mode. As the years passed by the story mode focus more towards the anime which makes sense. I mean, You have to use your duel runner for certain things, and travel to certain places without the game taking you there and show you some random BG scenes that you never saw or are only there temporally.

With those 4 reasons World Championship as a common sense are way better than Tag Force games, and to tell you when I was playing Tag Force 5 and 4 it reminds of Eternal Duelist Soul, or even GX Duel Academy. Same features as those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Jaden232
Duelist
Duelist
Jaden232

Male Number of posts : 18
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1592-8786-2456
Date Joined : 2011-10-10

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:13 pm

ip prefer wc of all ways
1 the story mode is more like the anime
2 the wifi part is cool and easy and fun to use
3 the gfx is cool for a game on the ds
and many more reasons
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Jaden232 wrote:
ip prefer wc of all ways
1 the story mode is more like the anime
2 the wifi part is cool and easy and fun to use
3 the gfx is cool for a game on the ds
and many more reasons

what does gfx stand for?
game effects?
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Grand effects? Grand fox? Gamr effex?

Yeah I got no clue.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 pm

GFX stands for Graphics. I think he means the animation, 3D characters and all that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Jaden232
Duelist
Duelist
Jaden232

Male Number of posts : 18
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1592-8786-2456
Date Joined : 2011-10-10

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 am

yes imean the graphict and the 3d effects just like he said
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:34 am

Pretty interested in how their going to use the 3D effects in the game. Shouldn't be too difficult to make it look cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuugiou VS Yuugiou   Yuugiou VS Yuugiou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuugiou VS Yuugiou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Yu-Gi-Oh!-
Jump to: