The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?

Go down 
+5
Light0fTwilight
nerdyman
Shikamaru
Mauro
Hirodian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirodian
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Hirodian

Male Number of posts : 121
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1890-9913-6450
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Hirodian
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:19 pm

I don't know I would think one of the Gods cards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudaiKing200

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:25 pm

Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mauro
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mauro

Male Number of posts : 105
5Ds WC 2011 FC : WC10: 3868-0483-3123
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Mauro

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:26 pm

I agree... Egyptian God cards are so powerfull.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/maurox1988
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Actually, you might laugh at me, but I think the most powerful card is Vennominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes. It is unaffected by card effects and can have a devastatingly high attack power if used correctly. Imagine facing a 5000 ATK point card that is unaffected by card effects and if it damages you 3 times you lose automatically. AND even if you destroy it in battle, it can come right back. Pretty broken if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Syrus wrote:
Actually, you might laugh at me, but I think the most powerful card is Vennominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes. It is unaffected by card effects and can have a devastatingly high attack power if used correctly. Imagine facing a 5000 ATK point card that is unaffected by card effects and if it damages you 3 times you lose automatically. AND even if you destroy it in battle, it can come right back. Pretty broken if you ask me.

Ya, you're right. I almost forgot about that. I was able to use that deck before on an old friend and he was not pleased with it. Smile

Vennominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes is no laughing matter.
Back to top Go down
nerdyman
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
nerdyman

Male Number of posts : 5
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 159080592523
Date Joined : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:35 pm

I think my most cherished card Black Luster Solider- Envoy Of The Beginning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:00 am

The chaos cards (my favorite cards)
And Vennominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes and crush card (crulest trap ever (also my fav trap))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
9 breaker
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
9 breaker

Male Number of posts : 205
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2063 2046 1534
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 pm

1.Chaos emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
2.Black luster soldier - Envoy of the beginning
3.Vennominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes

That´s my Top 3 of the most powerful cards.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kenshin Himura

Male Number of posts : 121
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3697-5260-9788
Date Joined : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:33 pm

and my Top 10 Cards are:

Winged Dragon of Ra
Obelisk the Tormentor
Slifer the Sky Dragon
Vennominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes ( i agree )
Horus Black Flame Dragon LV8
D-Hero Plasma
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy at the Beginning
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy at the Ending
Dark Paladin
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Tournament Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Syrus wrote:

Ya, you're right. I almost forgot about that. I was able to use that deck before on an old friend and he was not pleased with it. Smile

Vennominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes is no laughing matter.

Actually I've found out that Lava Golem and (outside of WC08) Volcanic Queen can remove Vennominaga from the field due to their effects (tributing opponent's monsters to summon them). But she's still a force to be reckoned with.

Also, we can't forget Demise and Dark Gaia as some of the most powerful (and hated) cards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Syrus wrote:

Actually I've found out that Lava Golem and (outside of WC08) Volcanic Queen can remove Vennominaga from the field due to their effects (tributing opponent's monsters to summon them). But she's still a force to be reckoned with.

Also, we can't forget Demise and Dark Gaia as some of the most powerful (and hated) cards.

Well, I guess you did your research very thoroughly!
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:06 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Syrus wrote:

Well, I guess you did your research very thoroughly!

lol. it's just a fact I stumbled across while looking for some new deck ideas.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 am

the god cards evoys and exodia are the best i think
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 am

storm100 wrote:
Why does every one think the gods are soo powerful they are esely destroyed and are super slow...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:20 am

Light0fTwilight wrote:
storm100 wrote:
Why does every one think the gods are soo powerful they are esely destroyed and are super slow...

Exactly. The Gods aren't all that. One touch of Mirror Force and they're all gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:15 pm

Syrus wrote:
Light0fTwilight wrote:
storm100 wrote:

Exactly. The Gods aren't all that. One touch of Mirror Force and they're all gone.

I agree but I remember I was in a duel and I had Obelisk on the field until the duel ended. 33 turns.
Back to top Go down
BeforeGodS
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
BeforeGodS

Male Number of posts : 1
5Ds WC 2011 FC : ****-****-****-****
Date Joined : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Hmm, nobody adds Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon ? You know, 3000ATK, immune to spells, traps and effects and as a bonus, it can increase its attack by 300 for every dragon-type monster in your graveyard ? Oh, and of course, Exodia Necross comes as a close second Smile
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:12 pm

BeforeGodS wrote:
Hmm, nobody adds Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon ? You know, 3000ATK, immune to spells, traps and effects and as a bonus, it can increase its attack by 300 for every dragon-type monster in your graveyard ? Oh, and of course, Exodia Necross comes as a close second Smile

I don't think so. Exodia Necross, yes that's a great card (although it's difficult to summon without something like Painful Choice, which is banned). But Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon...It's powerful, but it's a bit difficult to summon. Of all the time I've been playing the game, I've only managed to summon it once. And it's not COMPLETELY immune to effects. It's only immune to effects that designate it.

I'm sure Greg wants to kill me now...After all Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon is his favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:58 am

Shikamaru wrote:
BeforeGodS wrote:

I don't think so. Exodia Necross, yes that's a great card (although it's difficult to summon without something like Painful Choice, which is banned). But Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon...It's powerful, but it's a bit difficult to summon. Of all the time I've been playing the game, I've only managed to summon it once. And it's not COMPLETELY immune to effects. It's only immune to effects that designate it.

I'm sure Greg wants to kill me now...After all Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon is his favorite.

That card is actually great and can be summoned multiple times Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:55 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Shikamaru wrote:
BeforeGodS wrote:

That card is actually great and can be summoned multiple times Shikamaru.

I never said it wasn't a good card. It's just not easy to use, for me anyway. I'm sure you can use it well, you're skills far outrank mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?   What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most powerful card created in the all Yu-gi-oh series?
Page 1 of 1