The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

What do you know about the Character Yuma

Go down 
+6
Jordan201
Skevengal
kijanna
Sizzle Fish
ultimate0
dayvividnerdvillage
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards : What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 am

RenRei00 wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

Well, doesn't it end with Jaden/Judai saying I'll get better Yugi/Yugi-san. There was a pic I think that Rei posted...it might have been on the series connection conspiracy thread.

I think your mistaking my thread for this one http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t1318-last-episode-of-gx

10th post down from the first.

Hmm you might have a point.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

Well, doesn't it end with Jaden/Judai saying I'll get better Yugi/Yugi-san. There was a pic I think that Rei posted...it might have been on the series connection conspiracy thread.

I think your mistaking my thread for this one http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t1318-last-episode-of-gx

10th post down from the first.

Hmm you might have a point.
Oh yeah that one ^ ah sorry
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

Male Number of posts : 367
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0174|0024|8838
Tournament Awards : What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 pm

What you guys were saying about Yuma, i agree that soon he will listen to his spirit friend and together they will become 'Duel Champion' im thinking this is gonna end with a pharoah vs yugi showdown to end it all off like the originals :L the only thing is Yuma keeps telling astral to "shut up" which i hate -_-'
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeh, he's very arrogant towards Astral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 pm

And hey someone said that he uses the same tactics to win, didnt jaden use Flame Wingman for like 10 episodes before finding Thunder Giant? Also in episode 16 Yuma aquires some deck from an old man, im thinking hes gonna turn pro soon and stop using Hope every episode X_X
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Drakan wrote:
And hey someone said that he uses the same tactics to win, didnt jaden use Flame Wingman for like 10 episodes before finding Thunder Giant? Also in episode 16 Yuma aquires some deck from an old man, im thinking hes gonna turn pro soon and stop using Hope every episode X_X
yeah but Jaden actually won... He lost more than all the characters.

When The Seal of Aricalcos first appeared, Yami had duel a guy who uses his GOD card and he didn't do bad. He won against him.

On 5D's before Yusei had duel Kalin he dueled someone else like a PAWN who had the Spider mark of a Dark Signer and he defeated him...

I really have a vague memory of GX lol, but I'm sure Jaden only loses against Aster Phoenix at the start of the Light control....where there other?

But Yuma lost. affraid It's like the show throw me off from the hype seeing someone playing Yugioh cards...when I watch the show, even though the character is supposed to win or loses some duels at least I have a side to root for but when it comes to Yuma I'm like yeh....he's going to lose.
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Recently though man he's won all his important duels. well ive only seen up to episode 16.
He almost lost to some guy who hunts souls and number cards. but he had a vision of his little brother collapse (in case you havnt bothered to get this far) so i see what your getting at. But like i said i hope with this new deck he has he listens to astral and gets good. I agree with you i do hate the main protagonist losing 24/7. It kinda makes you think when wc2012 comes out who on earth will make this guys deck :L so far yugi's, jadens's and yusei's deck have all proved fun and strong as eachother. I hope they change Zexal soon :/ and at least bring back fusions or synchros -_-'
Also i must add that Shark's Deck is a deck to look at Wink especially for people who fish/water type decks!
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 am

Yeh...so far no one is actually copying Yuma's losing streak lol... and his beginning duels weren't important because they didn't have people that can take his soul, freezes his cards or banned him from dueling. All the past characters past the same.

Jaden's deck was frozen after Aster's defeat. Yugi was banned from dueling because he uses the Seal and unleashed his evil side....but Yuma he just kept going. No emotions what so ever, just hype and stupidity and arrogance. And those that he duels before were his friends...goes in the same school and live in the same neighbor as him....
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 am

The only thing that can make Zexal more interesting is more cards to be added to his stupid deck, Gagaga Magician and Gogogo Golem? These Are actually cards for a 13 year old. The reason the previous characters were enjoyable is because they had loads of strategies and monsters to play with, this guy has like 4 -_-'

btw do you know if theres gonna a dub version of this?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

now you're agreeing with me lol, sadly no...dunno any dubbed so far. Maybe cartoon Network in the future?
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey i was never disagreeing xD i just think with all characters we need to give them time, thats why i think the dub will change that (if it happens) because so far he just seems like an idiotic 13 year old :L i do think it has SOME potential though :L
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
now you're agreeing with me lol, sadly no...dunno any dubbed so far. Maybe cartoon Network in the future?
I doubt cartoon network...maybe the 4kids?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Skevengal wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
I doubt cartoon network...maybe the 4kids?

They probaly will have it, they always do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you know about the Character Yuma
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2