HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 COTW: 7-8-2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: COTW: 7-8-2011   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:32 pm

[English] Card Name: Five Headed Dragon
[Japanese] Card Name: Five God Dragon



Card Effect: 5 Dragon-Type monsters
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Card Tips and Rulings: Five-Headed Dragon is one of the key cards in Dragon Decks as you can’t really play Future Fusion (which fills up your Graveyard) without it. You can use many various effects by filling up your graveyard with dragons, one being using Red Eyes Wyverns effect to special summon Red Eyes Darkness Dragon from the grave. It is also a 5000 attack beatstick, helping you deal out massive damage to all that stand in your dragons way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Haha, so you chose this card, a classic...ah...I remember it...good times...good times...Had it in my Blue-Eyes Deck.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Nice pic, and yeh that's the Key card players always run with Future Fusion lol. Now that you mentioned this, I haven't made a Dragon deck that's based with Future fusion lol. I should look into that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Nice pic, and yeh that's the Key card players always run with Future Fusion lol. Now that you mentioned this, I haven't made a Dragon deck that's based with Future fusion lol. I should look into that Smile

Yeah, it's a important card.
I use it in all of my dragon decks.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Nice pic, and yeh that's the Key card players always run with Future Fusion lol. Now that you mentioned this, I haven't made a Dragon deck that's based with Future fusion lol. I should look into that Smile

Yeah, it's a important card.
I use it in all of my dragon decks.
Agh, I was just on dueling network and I versed a guy who finally summoned that card...he was pretty mad when I solemned and just left XD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:14 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Nice pic, and yeh that's the Key card players always run with Future Fusion lol. Now that you mentioned this, I haven't made a Dragon deck that's based with Future fusion lol. I should look into that Smile

Yeah, it's a important card.
I use it in all of my dragon decks.
Agh, I was just on dueling network and I versed a guy who finally summoned that card...he was pretty mad when I solemned and just left XD

Who left? Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Nice pic, and yeh that's the Key card players always run with Future Fusion lol. Now that you mentioned this, I haven't made a Dragon deck that's based with Future fusion lol. I should look into that Smile

Yeah, it's a important card.
I use it in all of my dragon decks.
Agh, I was just on dueling network and I versed a guy who finally summoned that card...he was pretty mad when I solemned and just left XD

Who left? Razz
Some guy that I was dueling...some weird name that I forgot :p
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 928
Age : 21
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:27 pm

This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:44 pm

blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Skevengal wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.

Hey, were talking about F.G.D, and how awsome it is. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.

Hey, were talking about F.G.D, and how awsome it is. tongue
lol, I just made a deck on Dueling Network that was based around this...ah...It worked beautifully...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.

Hey, were talking about F.G.D, and how awsome it is. tongue
lol, I just made a deck on Dueling Network that was based around this...ah...It worked beautifully...

A deck based soley on F.G.D?

Never heard of a deck like that. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.

Hey, were talking about F.G.D, and how awsome it is. tongue
lol, I just made a deck on Dueling Network that was based around this...ah...It worked beautifully...

A deck based soley on F.G.D?

Never heard of a deck like that. (:
Well, a deck to bring it out as quick as possible with like Future Fusion and Gold Sarcophagus, I think it's called, although that one time on Dueling Network was when it worked, after that I kept trying and it failed, so..not very trustworthy XD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.

Hey, were talking about F.G.D, and how awsome it is. tongue
lol, I just made a deck on Dueling Network that was based around this...ah...It worked beautifully...

A deck based soley on F.G.D?

Never heard of a deck like that. (:
Well, a deck to bring it out as quick as possible with like Future Fusion and Gold Sarcophagus, I think it's called, although that one time on Dueling Network was when it worked, after that I kept trying and it failed, so..not very trustworthy XD

Yeah, F.G.D. is a huge target for your opponents destruction effects.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.

Hey, were talking about F.G.D, and how awsome it is. tongue
lol, I just made a deck on Dueling Network that was based around this...ah...It worked beautifully...

A deck based soley on F.G.D?

Never heard of a deck like that. (:
Well, a deck to bring it out as quick as possible with like Future Fusion and Gold Sarcophagus, I think it's called, although that one time on Dueling Network was when it worked, after that I kept trying and it failed, so..not very trustworthy XD

Yeah, F.G.D. is a huge target for your opponents destruction effects.
Solemn...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
This card brings back memories, must play with dragons, goes well with cyberdark dragon aswel
Cyberdark Dragon...I had...neutral memories of it...never had it and never really played against it.

Hey, were talking about F.G.D, and how awsome it is. tongue
lol, I just made a deck on Dueling Network that was based around this...ah...It worked beautifully...

A deck based soley on F.G.D?

Never heard of a deck like that. (:
Well, a deck to bring it out as quick as possible with like Future Fusion and Gold Sarcophagus, I think it's called, although that one time on Dueling Network was when it worked, after that I kept trying and it failed, so..not very trustworthy XD

Yeah, F.G.D. is a huge target for your opponents destruction effects.
Solemn...

Yes, and Bottomless. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 pm

^Argh...just...argh...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

Skevengal wrote:
^Argh...just...argh...

Did you get hit by a bottomless?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
^Argh...just...argh...

Did you get hit by a bottomless?
Ah...sometimes...and the remove from play effect just kills me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: COTW: 7-8-2011   

Back to top Go down
 
COTW: 7-8-2011
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Card Ruling/Walkthrough/Game Help-
Jump to: