The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling   Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Funny on how I would expect the starter deck to be named Zexal "Dawn of Xyz" or Zexal starter deck, but none lol....They don't even tell you the origins of these Xyz cards....

There is an origin?
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling   Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Funny on how I would expect the starter deck to be named Zexal "Dawn of Xyz" or Zexal starter deck, but none lol....They don't even tell you the origins of these Xyz cards....

There is an origin?
Like how XYZ came to be...like...they were just there. Oh yeah and the cards have a cool frame. Like it's black but there are some specks of color making it look all...spacey-ish...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling   Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:59 pm

nope it doesn't. Say you XYZ summon then you tribute summon, automatically you have 2 useless cards on the field and only the Xyz monster is send to the graveyard.

In the future there may be cards that makes use out of these cards or swap Xyz overlay cards to others. You can see an example on the first duel with Yuma and Shark.

And this is the legal sense of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG like. Other than that I would beat that official judge with a rotten bone for saying such nonsense lol.

That's weird.
I wonder how that would work in the video games.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling   Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
nope it doesn't. Say you XYZ summon then you tribute summon, automatically you have 2 useless cards on the field and only the Xyz monster is send to the graveyard.

In the future there may be cards that makes use out of these cards or swap Xyz overlay cards to others. You can see an example on the first duel with Yuma and Shark.

And this is the legal sense of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG like. Other than that I would beat that official judge with a rotten bone for saying such nonsense lol.

That's weird.
Hmm, well with technology these days...it's probably possible XD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling   Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

That's weird.

Mostly talking about the Duel Network.
They would have to do significant changes to it to XYZ summons in. :O
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling   Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

That's weird.

Mostly talking about the Duel Network.
They would have to do significant changes to it to XYZ summons in. :O
OH! Did they put in the XYZ cards yet? like from the starter deck?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling   Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! XYZ Summons Ruling
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Card Ruling/Walkthrough/Game Help-
Jump to: