The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Avacs Live Chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
not
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
not

Female Number of posts : 1
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5Ds WC 2011 FC
Date Joined : 2011-06-19

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 am

Avacs Live Chat is the free dating chat application for mobile phones and computers, with this you can chat all the time, everywhere, and also you will meet friends from all over the world, not just a friends can you get, even also get a boyfriend / Spouse with Avacs. You can upload your photo, fill out your questionnaire, make your own room space, a public community or private room. List of contacts, colorful messages, exchange music, pictures, files and a bunch of cool animated smileys and avatars. Avacs Live Chat are application that is right for you, and 100% comfortable to chat because each room has its own moderator to set "READ ONLY" for the culprit, and many other interesting things you can do.

From now you can add / remove users in your contacts list, black list, just read the list, the list moderator, list of invited via drag and drop or popup menu in the web version

Join with us!
Avacs Live Chat 01Avacs Live Chat 02Avacs Live Chat 03Avacs Live Chat 04Avacs Live Chat 05Avacs Live Chat 06Avacs Live Chat 07Avacs Live Chat 09

With the mobile version of Avacs,You can also play roulette using your "purse" as your bet, which can you get via purchase from official merchants through transfer of money or via sms.

DOWNLOAD :
- Start to Chat from computer
Or
- Start chat with mobile phone by downloading Mobile chat wap site
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards : Avacs Live Chat Png10
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Um, ok then. Razz

The gender symbols are all linked, and did you come here to just to advertise?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Avacs Live Chat Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 pm

That's the idea, now they have a place to. I don't mind meh Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:20 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
That's the idea, now they have a place to. I don't mind meh Smile

Atleast it should help increase traffic. tongue
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 pm

technically it's like this. This is a Yugioh forum. Our traffic is sooo huge that anything non-yugioh related people will ignore it. But it categorized as a Forum topic and pretty soon it'll get old lol. I'm not sure members will chose this random chat instead of a forum with yugioh friends and stuffs so these advertisements are never successful on high traffic forums, and it helps promoted it in posts lol.

So next time don't write "you just come here to advertise" but rather write something like "nice chat lol"

And if we didn't do this they would have posted on the General Forums so that's the times us staffs move these topics and banned their accounts, but we're tired of doing that know what I'm saying?

Also if this project ends up being popular when they search for it on the search engines, our forum link topic will be first, so technically once you're ahead there's no going back.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 pm

technically it's like this. This is a Yugioh forum. Our traffic is sooo huge that anything non-yugioh related people will ignore it. But it categorized as a Forum topic and pretty soon it'll get old lol. I'm not sure members will chose this random chat instead of a forum with yugioh friends and stuffs so these advertisements are never successful on high traffic forums, and it helps promoted it in posts lol.

So next time don't write "you just come here to advertise" but rather write something like "nice chat lol"

And if we didn't do this they would have posted on the General Forums so that's the times us staffs move these topics and banned their accounts, but we're tired of doing that know what I'm saying?

Also if this project ends up being popular when they search for it on the search engines, our forum link topic will be first, so technically once you're ahead there's no going back.
Oho, that's business skillz there XD
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Gotta be a BIZTECH to do businesses. Always accept apologies from your past acquaintances, just don't give them first seat lol. But rather see what they bring in to the table and how it can help you first then them...and gotta sign that legal contracts Shocked

Never fight with anyone and if you're going down don't ponder on one thing but move on. Surprised And absolutely always change your looks. Never stay one color all the times....Unless business is good then OK, but if people are leaving you you should always try new tricks in the book, and changing your color is the first.

Code:
K.W.C. has had lots of changes but same activities....
And that's CODE
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Gotta be a BIZTECH to do businesses. Always accept apologies from your past acquaintances, just don't give them first seat lol. But rather see what they bring in to the table and how it can help you first then them...and gotta sign that legal contracts Shocked

Never fight with anyone and if you're going down don't ponder on one thing but move on. Surprised And absolutely always change your looks. Never stay one color all the times....Unless business is good then OK, but if people are leaving you you should always try new tricks in the book, and changing your color is the first.

Code:
And that's CODE

Wow, learning alot here. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

That is valuable knowledge here, *Scanning...boop...beep...boop* done, it's now permanently ingrained into my mind. alien
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:25 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

That is valuable knowledge here, *Scanning...boop...beep...boop* done, it's now permanently ingrained into my mind. alien

Unless I hack your mind, and erase your memory of it, along with your memory of all your personal belongings that I just stole. >Razz

Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Unless I hack your mind, and erase your memory of it, along with your memory of all your personal belongings that I just stole. >Razz

Hehehe...
But....
a) You wouldn't do that to me...I'm the bombdiggity Wink
b)You don't have the equipment.
c)...I don't think that's physically possbile o.O
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Hehehe...
But....

Well you see...

a) Perhaps (:

b)I always got my equipment. You'd be suprised at what you can find at Walmart.

c) That's what you think. >: D
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Hehehe...
But....

Well you see...

a) Perhaps (:

...Is this the part where I run away screaming in fear or do I wait until I watch the news and see Walmart run out of certain...equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Hehehe...
But....

Well you see...

a) Perhaps (:

...Is this the part where I run away screaming in fear or do I wait until I watch the news and see Walmart run out of certain...equipment.

Both (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Hehehe...
But....

Well you see...

a) Perhaps (:

Both (:
I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Hehehe...
But....

Well you see...

a) Perhaps (:

Both (:
I'll keep that in mind.

You'd better...if you wana stay alive. (:
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Geolight

Male Number of posts : 219
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards : Avacs Live Chat 1010

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Hehehe...
But....

Well you see...

a) Perhaps (:

Both (:
I'll keep that in mind.

Lmao omg so funny xD f***ing epic Cool u guys are very good^^
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Geolight wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Code:
And that's CODE

Hehehe...
But....

Well you see...

a) Perhaps (:

Both (:
I'll keep that in mind.

Lmao omg so funny xD f***ing epic Cool u guys are very good^^

Uhh thank you. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Um...haha yeah...we totally were trying to be funny...it's not like I was sh*tting bricks out of fear or anything like that.

Last edited by Skevengal on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Um...haha yeah...we totally were trying to be funny...it's not like I was shitting bricks out of fear or anything like that.

No profanity please. (:
David could get in trouble for profanity being on his site.

He gave me a whole lecture on this before when Jordan was doing it, and I didn't stop him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Um...haha yeah...we totally were trying to be funny...it's not like I was shitting bricks out of fear or anything like that.

No profanity please. (:
David could get in trouble for profanity being on his site.

He gave me a whole lecture on this before when Jordan was doing it, and I didn't stop him. Razz
I see...how's this, I edited my post Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avacs Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avacs Live Chat   Avacs Live Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avacs Live Chat
Page 1 of 1