The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Bloodline Champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards : Bloodline Champions Png10
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

Bloodline Champions Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

I tried out this game called Bloodline Champions which, is similar in the PvP aspect of that of League of Legends, Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth, and Realm of the Titans, the only difference is that there are no items and no...Bushes to hide in, it's a lot less Strategic. It is an arena type game. I honestly find it quite fun as instead of 3 abilities and an Ultimate similar to the games stated previoiusly each character has a Left Mouse Click ability, a Right mouse click ability, a Space Bare Ability, a Q ability, an E ability, an R ability and the Ultimate which is F. You move using the WASD keys. It honestly is hell when first playing, mostly because I have been mainly playing League of Legends, but once you get the hang of it. It's very fun. It has an art style similar to that of the RTS Battleforge. My favorite Character to use is the Spear Master. It is a very fun game, go look it up, I have only played a few games so far, but I really enjoy it. The game mechanics are very similar to LoL, there are free Bloodlines for a certain time period, there is no story, it's all online gameplay. It's free to play, if you haven't heard of it, look it up and try it out. If you do play it, try and get me, I'm Skevengal and I'm like...level 5, I haven't really played much :p
Back to top Go down

Bloodline Champions
Page 1 of 1