The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Jenna0607

Female Number of posts : 51
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards : The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Png10
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Empty
PostSubject: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 am

as some of u know, next month(in the usa anyway) the new yugioh movie will b comming out(i think) ive herd that its about all 3 yugioh protagonists teaming up to defeat some guy who plans to go back in time to kill pegusus before he creates duel monsters. (killing yugi's grandpa in the proses affraid affraid ) and its not always a good thing when the antagonist captures stardust dragon. i swear if the movie peoples sensor anything im gonna kill them. (death to 4kids!!!!!!) hope they use the same voices somehow. i grew up w jaden and i dont want him sounding any differant. Very Happy ok so...... start gabbing
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards : The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Png10
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Jenna0607 wrote:
as some of u know, next month(in the usa anyway) the new yugioh movie will b comming out(i think) ive herd that its about all 3 yugioh protagonists teaming up to defeat some guy who plans to go back in time to kill pegusus before he creates duel monsters. (killing yugi's grandpa in the proses affraid affraid ) and its not always a good thing when the antagonist captures stardust dragon. i swear if the movie peoples sensor anything im gonna kill them. (death to 4kids!!!!!!) hope they use the same voices somehow. i grew up w jaden and i dont want him sounding any differant. Very Happy ok so...... start gabbing

Wasn't there already a topic just like this? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Jenna0607

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Wasn't there already a topic just like this? Smile[/quote]
if its by me, then ya. my computer sent the same thing twice. confused
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Jenna0607 wrote:

if its by me, then ya. my computer sent the same thing twice. confused [/quote]

Ah, that's kinda weird.
If you wana delete the other one, then just ask one of the staff to do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Jenna0607

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Jenna0607 wrote:

Ah, that's kinda weird.
If you wana delete the other one, then just ask one of the staff to do it. Smile [/quote]

sure, and what did u mean, ud explain it once i got to the tornament page?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Jenna0607 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Jenna0607 wrote:

Ah, that's kinda weird.
If you wana delete the other one, then just ask one of the staff to do it. Smile

sure, and what did u mean, ud explain it once i got to the tornament page?[/quote]

Um, how about you meet me on the chat box that's located at the bottom of the forums main page. tongue

You can ask stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time
Page 1 of 1