HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 mystery series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: mystery series   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 pm

ur all probly gonna thinnk im stupid either for not knowing this or because its a dumb idea, but ive herd rumors about a new yugioh series comming out after 5ds. any1 know details, info, true/false acusations ect.?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 29
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Quit misleading your topics, this does not belong in the Dueling Request. It belongs in the World Championship thingy or other Yugioh forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Quit misleading your topics, this does not belong in the Dueling Request. It belongs in the World Championship thingy or other Yugioh forums.

idk how to change it. when i do somthing it put it here. not my fault
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 29
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Simply go to a different forum. Scroll up or down and click.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Jordan201
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 131
Age : 34
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5243-3117-5020
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Simply go to a different forum. Scroll up or down and click.
i could make your profile pic a card if you want me 2 david
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Jordan201 wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Simply go to a different forum. Scroll up or down and click.
i could make your profile pic a card if you want me 2 david

By 5DS do you mean 3DS?

If yes then, yes, they have confirmed that a Yugioh game on the 3DS is in production. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Jordan201 wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Simply go to a different forum. Scroll up or down and click.
i could make your profile pic a card if you want me 2 david

By 5DS do you mean 3DS?

If yes then, yes, they have confirmed that a Yugioh game on the 3DS is in production. Smile

lol, no sizzle, i mean, there r 3 yugioh! serieses: origional yu-gi-oh!, yugioh gx, and yugioh 5ds. there is a rumor that there will b a new yu-gi-oh! series comming out, ASIDE from these 3. since this is na site where yugioh is all people talk about, i thought that som1 would have some info.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 29
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 am

Yeh and the name is...Yu-Gi-Oh! Buttload. It's sorta classic old yugioh with character leaving in Shelters, and cards made out of papers drawn by anyone and everyone can make any cards... You should quit while you're ahead, because you donnot want to find more Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 am

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Yeh and the name is...Yu-Gi-Oh! Buttload. It's sorta classic old yugioh with character leaving in Shelters, and cards made out of papers drawn by anyone and everyone can make any cards... You should quit while you're ahead, because you donnot want to find more Twisted Evil

im serious, there have been romors, and i wanted to find out if they were true. is that so bad? even yugioh abriged is saying it.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: mystery series   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Jenna0607 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Jordan201 wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Simply go to a different forum. Scroll up or down and click.
i could make your profile pic a card if you want me 2 david

By 5DS do you mean 3DS?

If yes then, yes, they have confirmed that a Yugioh game on the 3DS is in production. Smile

lol, no sizzle, i mean, there r 3 yugioh! serieses: origional yu-gi-oh!, yugioh gx, and yugioh 5ds. there is a rumor that there will b a new yu-gi-oh! series comming out, ASIDE from these 3. since this is na site where yugioh is all people talk about, i thought that som1 would have some info.

Ah, never mind then. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: mystery series   

Back to top Go down
 
mystery series
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ML Punisher series 6
» Mystery Of The Missing Diamond Ring
» TMNT NECA series with wrong head, rare?
» Forgotten game (series) that you'd like to see revived
» Green Lantern The Animated Series

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Anime/Manga :: Yu-Gi-Oh! General Anime-
Jump to: