The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

The King of Fighters XIII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasakani
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Yasakani

Male Number of posts : 10
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0689-8046-1396
Date Joined : 2010-04-23

The King of Fighters XIII Empty
PostSubject: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Well I just found out that in Japan. The King of Fighter XIII will be coming out this year in Arcades and for PS3 and XBox 360. Is there any duelist that are KOF series fans. Also is everyone glad (excuse me for epic foreshadowing) Ash is going to be dead?..... or something among the time line in the game.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 am

I know about the King of Fighter series but I can't really say I'm a fan. About time though. Ash needed to die. I was extremely disappointed on KoFXII. I handed it back the day that I bought it.
Back to top Go down
Yasakani
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Yasakani

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Internet gameplay? So far most of my friends told me about it and they just said forget about it. I had the idea to that was the case. The only thing I find annoying with Ash, is that he's a Kyo and a Iori killer. That's one thing annoying. Not sure if he's gonna die, but I have a hunch that he's gonna be reckless. Just like how light was slightly reckless of being overthrown by the new L.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Yasakani wrote:
Internet gameplay? So far most of my friends told me about it and they just said forget about it. I had the idea to that was the case. The only thing I find annoying with Ash, is that he's a Kyo and a Iori killer. That's one thing annoying. Not sure if he's gonna die, but I have a hunch that he's gonna be reckless. Just like how light was slightly reckless of being overthrown by the new L.

Internet gameplay and some other battle system things spoiled it for me. Ash just had a fetish with Iori and Kyo. I believe it was for their treasures if I recall?
Back to top Go down
Yasakani
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Yasakani

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 am

I feel that theres a Lord of the Rings moment with Crimson. Somewhere in the lines of... "My Precious"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King of Fighters XIII
Page 1 of 1