AuthorMessage
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 260
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0861-5028-0265
Date Joined : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: OCG must be very interesting.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 pm

After taking a look at all of the cards that are available in WC 2010, I've concluded that the possibilities for top-contending decks is nearly endless. Be it Genex, Ice Barrier, Dragunity, Rituals, or anything else, I see nothing but massive potential for all of them. I can easily see many of these decks competing at top-tier level with no problems at all.

Basically, I can imagine tier-1 in OCG being very diverse now, compared to before.

I, myself can't wait to get a deck or 20 ready to try out in wifi. I'm hoping people will realize what I realized and try to use these awesome new cards.

I encourage everyone over here to try out the new cards for themselves. You guys might find something that you really like.
Back to top Go down
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: OCG must be very interesting.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Hmm... only thing I can think of that's ocg-exclusive is Junk Blade. But then again, I don't know much about the ocg format (or even the tcg one for that matter xP).

BTW, where'd you disappear to. This is the first time I've seen you in months. xD
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: OCG must be very interesting.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:09 am

tropireno wrote:
After taking a look at all of the cards that are available in WC 2010, I've concluded that the possibilities for top-contending decks is nearly endless. Be it Genex, Ice Barrier, Dragunity, Rituals, or anything else, I see nothing but massive potential for all of them. I can easily see many of these decks competing at top-tier level with no problems at all.

Basically, I can imagine tier-1 in OCG being very diverse now, compared to before.

I, myself can't wait to get a deck or 20 ready to try out in wifi. I'm hoping people will realize what I realized and try to use these awesome new cards.

I encourage everyone over here to try out the new cards for themselves. You guys might find something that you really like.

So what about Volcanics? Smile.

And yes. Seeing all these cards, they all have extreme potential. Don't worry Trop. I'm also way ahead of you. Especially on the Dragunities.
Back to top Go down
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 260
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0861-5028-0265
Date Joined : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: OCG must be very interesting.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:15 am

ZeroHero wrote:
Hmm... only thing I can think of that's ocg-exclusive is Junk Blade. But then again, I don't know much about the ocg format (or even the tcg one for that matter xP).

BTW, where'd you disappear to. This is the first time I've seen you in months. xD

Yeah, I've just been taking a break lately. I'm back from it, though, for the most part.

Shiki wrote:
So what about Volcanics? Smile.

Of course, Volcanics are already awesome. You can still reign King of them, Shiki XD.
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: OCG must be very interesting.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:46 am

Man, I gotta agree with you Trop. The OCG's metagame is pretty diverse, unlike the TCG's. Plus, stuff that works well here might be bad there, and vice-versa.

Dragunities are looking pretty cool, although I haven't seen or memorized all the cards's effects yet. Rituals are another one of my new favorites. With all their new support, they can finally compete again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: OCG must be very interesting.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:27 am

You know, am I the only one that gets the feeling yugioh is ending soon? If the show stopped, OCG is no more. Just like Prison Break, Seinfield, or any othe TV episode series that was entertaining.

Which is why the OCG starts being to its full potential, more and more rather than from the beginning they were vague....

PostSubject: Re: OCG must be very interesting.   

Back to top Go down

OCG must be very interesting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Trading Card Game Central-
Jump to: