The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

World Championship Shirt

Go down 
+5
Yusei Fudo
Light0fTwilight
dayvividnerdvillage
Shikamaru
Andraxxus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

Male Number of posts : 71
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0345 0698 7802
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Andraxawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

World Championship Shirt Empty
PostSubject: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:31 am

Anyone knows how to get this shirt in WC08?
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : World Championship Shirt Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:28 am

Andraxxus wrote:

I don't think there is. I heard that you can only get it from some special world championship event or something like that. Other than that, the only way I know how to get it is with a code. Same thing with the Obelisk Blue Duel Disc.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : World Championship Shirt Pictur10
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Andraxxus wrote:

Yeh, you only get that T-Shirt if you participate from the official tournament and come 1st place. These duelists that you downloaded from wifi are real people that participated from it.

Also you can't get Obelisk Blue Uniform nor the Duel Disk. But if you have an AR you'll get it easily. (reply to Yusei Fudo)

1st Place Bonus: World Championship T Shirt, Blue Uniform, Blue Duel Disk, 1200 rating (beside your own)
2nd Place Bonus: Blue Uniform, Blue Duel Disk, 1100 rating
3rd Place Bonus: Blue Duel Disk, 1000 rating

The official site that held this tournament is http://www.yugiohuschampionship.com/ .

It was from the past July and you had to actually travel and meet in a place to battle lol.

From the next World Championship they'll have another National World Wide via DS Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament each summer. It has been like that ever since from 7 Trials to Glory World Championship Tournament 2005.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:35 pm

KWC wrote:
Andraxxus wrote:

Yeh, you only get that T-Shirt if you participate from the official tournament and come 1st place. These duelists that you downloaded from wifi are real people that participated from it.

Also you can't get Obelisk Blue Uniform nor the Duel Disk. But if you have an AR you'll get it easily. (reply to Yusei Fudo)

1st Place Bonus: World Championship T Shirt, Blue Uniform, Blue Duel Disk, 1200 rating (beside your own)

The official site that held this tournament is http://www.yugiohuschampionship.com/ .

It was from the past July and you had to actually travel and meet in a place to battle lol.

From the next World Championship they'll have another National World Wide via DS Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament each summer. It has been like that ever since from 7 Trials to Glory World Championship Tournament 2005.
Shocked Shocked Shocked I have the blue duel disk!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : World Championship Shirt Pictur10
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:35 pm

how
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Yuseifudo

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:49 pm

KWC wrote:
Andraxxus wrote:

hey, um i have obelisk blue uniform but it was before i even started going on wifi and i dont have ar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Yusei Fudo wrote:
hey, um i have obelisk blue uniform but it was before i even started going on wifi and i dont have ar

Same here. I've unlocked the Blue Uniform as well (without using my AR). scratch
Back to top Go down
animeguy
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
animeguy

Male Number of posts : 54
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2535-3242-3160
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Animeguy
Date Joined : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:58 pm

yeah i have herd it is possible to get the blue uniform without AR or being in the tournament but idk how

Last edited by animeguy on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/animeguy55
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:19 pm

animeguy wrote:
yeah i have herd it is possible to get the blue uniform without AR or being in the tournament but idk how

I found out how. You have to unlock all the GX characters in Single Duel Mode. (Jaden, Chazz, Alexis, Bastion, Atticus, Syrus, Hassleberry, Aster, Zane, Jesse, Axel, Adrian, Marcel, Professor Viper, and Yubel)
Back to top Go down
animeguy
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
animeguy

Male Number of posts : 54
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2535-3242-3160
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Animeguy
Date Joined : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Syrus wrote:
animeguy wrote:

I found out how. You have to unlock all the GX characters in Single Duel Mode. (Jaden, Chazz, Alexis, Bastion, Atticus, Syrus, Hassleberry, Aster, Zane, Jesse, Axel, Adrian, Marcel, Professor Viper, and Yubel)

ok thanks and wow im going to get it soon then im only missing like 4 of them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/animeguy55
Cyber Dragon Master
n00b
n00b
Cyber Dragon Master

Male Number of posts : 255
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554-3580-2855
Date Joined : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:04 pm

obelisk uniform looks cool so the duel disk
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : World Championship Shirt Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 pm

I found out in the walkthrough or in gamefaqs. Easy to get the obelisk uniform and duel disk.
Back to top Go down
daniel100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
daniel100

Male Number of posts : 674
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5413-0150-8212
Date Joined : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:23 pm

i got the blue uniform as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Shirt   World Championship Shirt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Championship Shirt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Card Ruling/Walkthrough/Game Help-
Jump to: