The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

CausalXXLinkXx Here

Go down 
+10
VenusRose
Vane1
Zeke
InfinitySlayer
Shiki
blackarchfienddragon
ZeroHero
Duel Bot
RenRei00
CausalXXLinkXx
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

Male Number of posts : 19
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2020 9972 3910
Date Joined : 2010-01-12

CausalXXLinkXx Here Empty
PostSubject: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 am

hello, im causalxxlinkxx, im new to this forum (obv). i was just surfing around and saw this, thought i would drop by!
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : CausalXXLinkXx Here Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:41 am

It's a pleasure to meet you Link, enjoy your time with the KWC Forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 am

RenRei00 wrote:

what sort of things go on here?
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 am

CausalXXLinkXx wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:

what sort of things go on here?

We have tournaments with the Yuugiou (Yu-Gi-Oh) WC (World Championship) DS games once a registered user/staff member has reached 30+ (30 posts or more) to participate in the tournaments that are held on this forum. FG (Forum Games) are mostly being brought back up such as the " Ban the person above you (FG) " thread. Users head off to the chat on the main media site of KWC Forum. And were starting to have members having to leave due to real life issues. I hope that was able to answer your question Link
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 am

CausalXXLinkXx wrote:
hello, im causalxxlinkxx, im new to this forum (obv). i was just surfing around and saw this, thought i would drop by!

A lol moment. You are the real one or are you a member looking for attention?

The Causal...member we have didn't brag about coming here and she only revelealed her name on a tourney which is why she didn't make a big deal out of it.

Now question:

What championship did you go to? What place? When did it take place?

If you ignore these questions, you are an imposter and a member looking for attention. If you answer them falsely, you are a liar. So I already know the answer, now time you proove yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 am

Or you could just check his IP, lol.

Regardless, welcome to KWC!
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 pm

welcome to the forum link

are you the 3rd top deck guy on wifi? or are you a fake?
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:58 pm

KWC wrote:
CausalXXLinkXx wrote:

The Causal...member we have didn't brag about coming here and she only revelealed her name on a tourney which is why she didn't make a big deal out of it.

Now question:

If you ignore these questions, you are an imposter and a member looking for attention. If you answer them falsely, you are a liar. So I already know the answer, now time you proove yourself.

Quite the interrogation there, KWC. I don't think its that much of a deal to be honest.

Moving on, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
InfinitySlayer

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Meh, couldn't you just check IPs etc?

Anyways... welcome to KWC!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi Link, welcome to the forums.

Hmm... you name is familiar to me, were you in the Duelist League?

Last edited by Zeke on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:56 pm

KWC wrote:
CausalXXLinkXx wrote:

Now question:

this is def. the first time coming here. if anyone else here was with the name causal they were a fake, im the one and only lmao. and btw, im a He, yes my avatar in the game is a She, but all 3 of us in worlds were Hes with Shes as our avatars Razz

i went to comicon, then i went to tokyo. it took place around august.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 pm

CausalXXLinkXx wrote:
KWC wrote:
CausalXXLinkXx wrote:

Now question:

this is def. the first time coming here. if anyone else here was with the name causal they were a fake, im the one and only lmao. and btw, im a He, yes my avatar in the game is a She, but all 3 of us in worlds were Hes with Shes as our avatars Razz

Yeah sure, you can have them believe that. It's like a person coming here impersonating Barak Obama and knows everything about him in infos, but appearances shows lots of differentiation.

Like your timing here. Member's who have been obssed by the previous Causa, and many more clues which I can go Sherlock Holmes on you and reveal that you are a fake. And the way you wrote as well as the way you modified your profile. All points to one person when norowing it down all together.

But that's not my problem. As a member here you are obliged to read the rules. Usually I wouldn't have time to greet members and you sure got my attention from your name lol. I usually check this forum every morning before I left for work and I saw this today. And for tourneys you are required to have 30 posts to participate. Then go on the chat to meet others.

Humm...now that Stadust Expires are you planning to get the upcoming World Championship game? And as for my final word, learn to edit your posts. Note the previous replies were deleted.
Back to top Go down
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:18 am

KWC wrote:
CausalXXLinkXx wrote:
KWC wrote:
CausalXXLinkXx wrote:

Now question:

Yeah sure, you can have them believe that. It's like a person coming here impersonating Barak Obama and knows everything about him in infos, but appearances shows lots of differentiation.

Like your timing here. Member's who have been obssed by the previous Causa, and many more clues which I can go Sherlock Holmes on you and reveal that you are a fake. And the way you wrote as well as the way you modified your profile. All points to one person when norowing it down all together.

But that's not my problem. As a member here you are obliged to read the rules. Usually I wouldn't have time to greet members and you sure got my attention from your name lol. I usually check this forum every morning before I left for work and I saw this today. And for tourneys you are required to have 30 posts to participate. Then go on the chat to meet others.

Humm...now that Stadust Expires are you planning to get the upcoming World Championship game? And as for my final word, learn to edit your posts. Note the previous replies were deleted.

ya i edited to put in my worlds game friend code. im the real deal, this is my nick on pojo, gfaqs, youtube, aim. go sherlock holmes all you want. if you want i have a picture with me in it, saying i was 3rd place. i can then link you to my facebook to show you lmao.

http://yumeoidaku.info/Cards/11-09/CT03.jpg

thats a picture from vjump november 2009. look at 3rd place, matthew johnson. look at the picture, go to my youtube, which is causalxxlinkxx, and you will see the same person. spagasp! im def. not who i say i am! Razz
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 am

Now question. When did you join facebook?
Back to top Go down
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:04 am

KWC wrote:
Now question. When did you join facebook?

idk, couple years now?

err.. i have been on there a couple of years now, just recently have been using it more.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am

Yep. This is where I step in and say "Let it snow, let it snow, let it..." Oh, wait. Wrong song. Anyway, enjoy your stay here Link.
Back to top Go down
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : CausalXXLinkXx Here Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:23 am

Er Welcome! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
VenusRose
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
VenusRose

Female Number of posts : 359
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3309 0489 7569
Date Joined : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:25 am

Welcome. Enjoy your time here. Very Happy

and I'm Vyvy from the chat.

And now you're Linky.

Last edited by VenusRose on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vaaneessaa.deviantart.com
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 am

VenusRose wrote:
Welcome. Enjoy your time here. Very Happy

and I'm Vyvy.

And now you're Linky.

yay
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 am

welcome....if u're the real 3rd champion then it's good right? lets duel sometimes....many good duelist here ...so watch out... bounce
Back to top Go down
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:12 am

You're really blowing this out of proportion now, KWC. So he's got the name of some champion, who cares? Just live and let live.

Anyway, if you are the real deal, I'd love to get a match with you as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm

ZeroHero wrote:
You're really blowing this out of proportion now, KWC. So he's got the name of some champion, who cares? Just live and let live.

Anyway, if you are the real deal, I'd love to get a match with you as well. Very Happy

we can play if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Deng
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Deng

Male Number of posts : 757
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2751-3229-9785
Special Awards : CausalXXLinkXx Here 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 pm

lol, i can say i was entertain reading post with u and kwc. Welcome to the forum and hope u dont leave.
Back to top Go down
CausalXXLinkXx
Duelist
Duelist
CausalXXLinkXx

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Deng wrote:
lol, i can say i was entertain reading post with u and kwc. Welcome to the forum and hope u dont leave.

thank you i guess @_@
Back to top Go down
ninjaspartan45
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
ninjaspartan45

Male Number of posts : 75
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2192 5179 5237
Date Joined : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Hello I believe we have met on gamefaqs. We must duel sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CausalXXLinkXx Here   CausalXXLinkXx Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CausalXXLinkXx Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next