The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Infernity Meta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

Infernity Meta Empty
PostSubject: Infernity Meta   Infernity Meta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am

Infernity decks gets 3x better in TF4 because of Slash Draw. And also knows that Tag Force serries always include animated cards which are never found in the World Championship seiries.

Monsters: 18

Armageddon Knight (3x)
Dark Armed Dragon
Dark Grepher (2x)
Infernity Archfiend (3x)
Infernity Beast
Infernity Destroyer
Infernity Guardian (3x)
Infernity Necromancer (2x)
Plaguespreader Zombie
The Dark Creator

Spells: 15

Allure of Darkness (2x)
Brain Control
Fog Palace (Doesnt exist and is a replacement of Pot of Avarice in the meta form)
Gold Sarcophagus (2x)
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex (2x)
Pot of Avarice
Reinforcement otA
Slash Draw (3x) (Doesnt exist and is a replacement of Foollish Burial 2x and Infernity Force)

Trap: 8

Bottomless Trap Hole (2x)
Call otH
Infernity Force (2x)
Mirror Force
Solemn Judgment
Torrential Tribute

Side: 15

Card Destruction
Cursed Prison (2x)
Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand (2x)
Foolish Burial (2x)
Limit Reverse (2x)
Mystic Tomato (2x)
Mystical Space Typhoon
Quillbolt Hedgehog (3x)

Extra Deck: 15

AoJ - Catastor
Arcanite Magician
Black Rose Dragon
Brionac, DotIB
Chi. For. Dra.
Colossal Fighter
Dark Diviner
Dark End Dragon
Exploder Dragonwing
Frozen Fitzgerald
Goyo Guardian
One Hundred-Eyed Dragon (2x)
Stardust Dragon
Underworld Arachnd

Last edited by KWC on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
InfinitySlayer

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

Infernity Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernity Meta   Infernity Meta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:47 am

I'd probably find space to fit in at least 1 Mystic Tomato in here. It can help speed up your deck. Plus, Mystic Tomato -> Armageddon Knight is pro. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

Infernity Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernity Meta   Infernity Meta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:53 am

KWC wrote:

Card Destruction
Chariot Pile (2x)
Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand
Destiny Draw (2x)
D-H - Malicious (2x)
D-H - Plasma (2x)
Elemental Hero Stratos
Mystical Tomato (2x)
Mystical Space Typhoon
Scapegoat

Haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odd, I'm looking at all the cards in my game and it seems I can't find 2 cards that I have no clue about due to the filtering.

Side a Burial of Different Dimension. I don't really think think you'll need that Dark Tuner. If your trying to summon 100 Eyes, I don't think you'll be able to summon him since I don't see a level 2 monster in here?

Go for Cursed Prison and Fog Palace. Cursed Prison will allows you to summon 100 Eyes and Fog will keep on bringing him back allowing you for a full search effect up to 4 times and adding back cards to your hand and searching your deck for cards.

Shockingly, I have a similar build like this except I never seen the slash draws. It gives me an idea now.
Back to top Go down
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

Infernity Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernity Meta   Infernity Meta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 am

Hmm... I don't get Fog Palace at all. It says you get a counter each time you move a monster by its effect and then you get to use its effect when you have 5. But shouldn't it be impossible to get five since each time you move a monster, another zone can't be used. The way I see it, once you have 4 counters, you can't move monsters anymore and therefore you can't get the fifth counter?
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Infernity Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernity Meta   Infernity Meta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 am

Slash Draw is actually a Godly card. First it wasted your deck, but it can destroy all cards on your opponent field. Should they have 8 it's game for them. But more than that, the card you drew if it's not Slah Draw iti's kept in your hand. Which is why I wait to activate it when there are at least 4 cards on the field total.

Chariot Pile I had in my side. In fact I just built Trudge deck with it and Royal Oppression to make it killer warriors and synchro seals. Odd but it either dissapear on my side or I've taken it off or didn't save it now that I look at my side. So here's the update side.

Card Destruction
Cursed Prison (2x)
Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand (2x)
Foolish Burial (2x)
Limit Reverse (2x)
Mystic Tomato (2x)
Mystical Space Typhoon
Quillbolt Hedgehog (3x)

I took out all my Draw Engine strategies and focus more on summoning my Dark Synchros from there now. Yes, I forgot to add a LV 2 normal monster lol. Odd but I didn't quite figure out how to Dark Synchro monsters so I add other randoms from the Extra deck if in case I couldn't get the One Eye monster. Now I do lol. Thanks Shiki Smile

Also to Inf.Sla. Mystic Tomato I actually don't like using in decks except for really desperate measures, like a Yubel deck since Yubel is hard to summon with 2 tributes and my style of dueling I only like 1 tribute monsters, so the Tomatoes you see there is only to bring out my Dark Tuner monster. Now it will be easier with Slash Draw and Limit Reverse or any other cards that Sp from graveyard.

Last edited by KWC on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Infernity Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernity Meta   Infernity Meta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 am

ZeroHero wrote:
Hmm... I don't get Fog Palace at all. It says you get a counter each time you move a monster by its effect and then you get to use its effect when you have 5. But shouldn't it be impossible to get five since each time you move a monster, another zone can't be used. The way I see it, once you have 4 counters, you can't move monsters anymore and therefore you can't get the fifth counter?

Here's the card definition:

When 1 monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon it to your field, but the Monster Card Zone the monster occupied can no longer be used. When the effect of this card leaves you without any usable Monster Card Zone send this card and your entire hand to the Graveyard, then add 4 cards from your Graveyard to your hand. You cannot conduct your battle phase during the turn this effect is activated.

From what I understand, the card zone is eliminated first, then you summon a monster. So basically you get 4 chances to eliminated 5 Monster Card Zone. Also it doesn't have to be destroyed by battle. A simple Mirror Force or a Torrential Tribute will do lol. Then you discard your entire hand, then choose 4 cards. It can be from those you just discarded. And add 4 cards, and not only monsters. Also after this card is destroyed the effect is no longer in used and your field should be back to normal.

Now look at the deck. All cards are used instantly and most with discard effects, so I doubt I would be scared to discard my hand lol. DAD and Dark Creator are Top Hand cards. If I already discard them or discard too many Dark types and cannot summon DAD, if I don't have Pot of Avarice, I will use it as a cost with another card effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infernity Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernity Meta   Infernity Meta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernity Meta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post-
Jump to: