The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Incorrect Synchro

Go down 
+2
Zeke
abijah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
abijah
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
abijah

Male Number of posts : 1
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0100554025
Date Joined : 2009-12-01

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Incorrect Synchro Summing   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 am

I have seen and played opponents that have incorrectly Synchro Summon and so far I have yet to Judges or anyone say anything about it. So how about we make this topic very clear for the players. YU-GI-OH! players, Synchro summoning requires the tribute of a 'Tuner' monster and one or more non-Tuner monsters on the field the level stars of the tributed monsters must exactly equal a Synchro monster from the Extra deck. Did you get that! It's a TRIBUTE, you cannot MIND CONTROL monsters and Synchro. Mind Control clearly says that The monster cannot attack or be Tributed. So please stop Mind Controling and Synchro in the start, middle, or for game finish, because it is worng! If you think I am worng look up Synchro Summing Ruling.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Summon

"3. After sending the monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you then place the Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position or Defense Position on your side of the field."

"The monsters used in Synchro Summoning are not treated as Tributed."

So yea, you can mind control monsters for a synchro summon
Back to top Go down
the_redefiner
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
the_redefiner

Male Number of posts : 224
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3609-9408-3964
Date Joined : 2009-08-07

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:38 am

Incorrect.
In the rulebook that comes with the new zombie structure deck (Official rulebook Version 7.0), it states this "After double-checking the Level of the Synchro Monster you want, send the face-up Syncho Material Monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard. Remember, only 1 can be a Tuner Monster" - Version 7.0 Rulebook.
Nowhere in the section on "How to Synchro Summon" does it say that the monsters are Tributed. The monsters are only "sent to the graveyard".
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
InfinitySlayer

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Are you just mad Mind Control is a good card? o_O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Incorrect Synchro Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards : Incorrect Synchro Png10
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 pm

abijah wrote:
I have seen and played opponents that have incorrectly Synchro Summon and so far I have yet to Judges or anyone say anything about it. So how about we make this topic very clear for the players. YU-GI-OH! players, Synchro summoning requires the tribute of a 'Tuner' monster and one or more non-Tuner monsters on the field the level stars of the tributed monsters must exactly equal a Synchro monster from the Extra deck. Did you get that! It's a TRIBUTE, you cannot MIND CONTROL monsters and Synchro. Mind Control clearly says that The monster cannot attack or be Tributed. So please stop Mind Controling and Synchro in the start, middle, or for game finish, because it is worng!

as redifiner sed you are incorrect, when you synchro summon a monster, the monsters that are used for the synchro summon are sent to the graveyard. and about the mind control thing, you are aloud to take control of your opponents monsters then use it for a synchro summon, ive done it and other people have done it to me. also what are you talking about real life or on the game?

also, why did you make two topicshttp://www.konamiwc-forums.com/card-ruling-walkthrough-game-help-f17/incorrect-synchro-summing-t1974.htm
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Incorrect Synchro Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Guess I have to fix this... ^^'
Edit: Seems like someone deleted the other topic, I could have jut merged them down. >_>
Anyway then I am just going to move this to "trading card games" board...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards : Incorrect Synchro Png10
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Light0fTwilight wrote:
Guess I have to fix this... ^^'
Edit: Seems like someone deleted the other topic, I could have jut merged them down. >_>
Anyway then I am just going to move this to "trading card games" board...

its ok light, ive alredy merged the two topics together alredy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incorrect Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Synchro   Incorrect Synchro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incorrect Synchro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Trading Card Game Central-
Jump to: