The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Fan Club & Official forum point system?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sedicius
Administrator
Administrator
sedicius

Female Number of posts : 407
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1032-5848-8523
Special Awards : Fan Club & Official forum point system? Png10
Date Joined : 2008-11-21

Fan Club & Official forum point system? Empty
PostSubject: Fan Club & Official forum point system?   Fan Club & Official forum point system? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:28 pm

What do you think about of a section for fanclubs on this forum?
Personally, I think it's a fun idea.
Everybody loves to show off their fandom - for games, anime, characters, etc..
By creating fanclubs, we are able to show off by making little forum signature additions that only members can proudly wear!

Here is my idea:

To create a fan club, there must be a toll - either a limitation on number of minimum post you have, or a whole new set of "KWC currency". Nothing is free, right? Otherwise we'd have a million fan clubs.

To become official - You must have at LEAST three to five members in your club queue! We don't want a bunch of clubs with only one member.

Club fair & contest events - Clubs can host their own "approved" contests! By "approved", we mean it becomes a KWC forum contest. Winners will be awarded "KWC currency". However, that contest better be good otherwise it won't be approved. In addition, club organizer must SPEND "KWC currency" to host such events. We don't want events every week, it won't be special anymore!

(more about events - it can be anything - it doesn't have to revolve around dueling! Why? Because there's just some of us out there who wants something different. Dueling's fun, but so is other stuff.)

Of course, there are more ideas, but these are my main ones so far.

** "KWC currency" **

I keep mentioning a "KWC currency". Let me tell you, it doesn't exist.
However, it's an option to create one!
Winning contests and tournaments are fun, but winning points is super rewarding as well!

It doesn't have to be called KWC currency.
It can be used as "prize money" along with that nifty tournament trophy of yours.
Not good at dueling? It's something participants can earn as well! Perhaps this will get more people to join in the tournaments.
Posting on the forum will earn you points.. However, if you spam those points will become null and void!
It can be used to purchase stuff. Not sure what stuff yet, but we can always work on that.
Stuff could extend from custom user titles a.k.a. the thing under your username (and I mean CUSTOM, like shiny rainbow lettering or even an image replacement), to even real (real in your hands) prizes!

`*~*~*~*~`

This thread is mainly for KWC to read, but I definitely want responses from EVERYONE who read this.
I WANT YOUR OPINION, and how this system could be improved - both the fanclub and the currency!
More input means better system, and perhaps even an approval by our administrators!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sedicius
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Fan Club & Official forum point system? Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club & Official forum point system?   Fan Club & Official forum point system? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:57 pm

This idea may sound stupid to some, but not to me! I am back you to 100% on this Sed! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards : Fan Club & Official forum point system? Png10
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club & Official forum point system?   Fan Club & Official forum point system? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:34 pm

this seems like a good idea, i guess i could help out aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club & Official forum point system?   Fan Club & Official forum point system? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Club & Official forum point system?
Page 1 of 1