The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

People supports good people.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : People supports good people. Pictur10
Special Awards : People supports good people. Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

People supports good people. Empty
PostSubject: People supports good people.   People supports good people. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 am

Now here's my story.

Every morning, I bring my sister to her school, and then head off to work. Until one morning everything changes.

It was on Frutarian day (past couple of days ago). I didn't set my phone alarm to 7 to wake myself up because I thought it was a school day and my sisters would have woke me up but they didn't. It gets annoying after awhile with Alarm, and trust me you'd rather set an alarm clock to tell you that you are later or time's up rather than to wake you up early. Mood issues.

Now I finished in times. Forgot how it was like at work when I didn't have the responsibility to drop my sister every morning. Still trying to remember my timing routine. Go down to jamaica Multiplex bus stop, but I found this man. Had his nioe hat and left the bus open with the MTA shirt, and told me to get in.

Now I thought it was like all the buses on the bus Terminal where they stop empty and the passengers such as yourself fills it up as soon as they stop. I went in and swiped my card. OK. Then two other lady came by and taking the same bus. Then they are looking me sitting down on the bus outside and wandering wether they should come in or not. One asked me a question on how long the bus was there and I told them that I didn't know and I came 5 minutes earlier.

I sat there for awhile and looked outside and saw the same Q 110 bus passed by without stopping for passengers. I was furious because I'm late for work, and this bus is pranking on passengers. Now I went outside. I asked the man that I saw the first time which is supposed to be the bus driver if the bus is moving or does he knows the bus driver and he gives me all the wonts he can get. Got more pissed.

I went were I usually wait for Q110 when I dropped my sister and this Q110 bus came. Woopy, finally on the way to work. I swiped my card, and it saids error. Now I asked the bus driver he told me to get off. I told him my card was brand new and I swiped it on the previous Q110 that's standing not too far from him, he told me to get off and wait 18 minutes to swiped it again.

OMG, could my day get any worst? 1st My sisters did not wake me up. Then this bus pranked to stand and make me missed the Q110 that was supposed to stop at its placed and now I got on the right bus but the card cannot be used on the same bus not tilll 30 minutes pass?

I didn't get mad. I kept this sturdy face and business like face everytime. Now the lady that met me from the last stop was already in that bus. She shouted that she saw me me enter the previous Q110 bus after I told the driver that I swiped the card on the previous Q110 bus, and he wants me out. Then this man out of nowhere told me to get in. He got up and swiped his card for me. Guess who it was???
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
the_redefiner
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
the_redefiner

Male Number of posts : 224
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3609-9408-3964
Date Joined : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: People supports good people.   People supports good people. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 am

I have no idea who that last guy was.
But this is an interesting story and I'd like to hear how it ends.
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : People supports good people. Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: People supports good people.   People supports good people. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 am

Gawd, I need to know! Shocked (don't ask what "gawd" is, becaus I have no clue)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People supports good people.   People supports good people. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People supports good people.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Lifestyle Quote, Poetry and Gossip.-
Jump to: