The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Best Villian of the Yugioh Series

Go down 
+9
animeguy
Duel Bot
Light0fTwilight
Yusei Fudo
Mauro
Shikamaru
dayvividnerdvillage
stardust dragon
Darkness92
13 posters

Best Yugioh Villian
Evil Marik
Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_lcap26%Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Dartz
Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_lcap5%Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Evil Spirit of the Millenium Ring(Zork)
Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_lcap21%Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Pegasus
Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_lcap0%Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nightshroud
Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_lcap16%Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Gozaburo Kaiba
Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_lcap0%Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Trueman(or Mr.T)
Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_lcap16%Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Sartorius
 0% [ 0 ]
Goodwin
 16% [ 3 ]
Yubel
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Empty
PostSubject: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:52 pm

In your opinion which villian is the most evil in all the series.
Back to top Go down
stardust dragon
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
stardust dragon

Male Number of posts : 39
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Date Joined : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: villians of yugioh   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:39 pm

in my opinion i would have to say zorc because i've seen dawn of the duel part2 dvd he took down exodia and the egyptian gods without even trying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:38 pm

The Evil Marik although I love Nightshroud.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Pictur10
Special Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:50 am

DARKBLADE wrote:

lol, you guys haven't watched the whole GX series? The best dueling villain of all in history is Darkness. He's god of Death and the whole universe.

Zorc is okay but he's just a shadow magic monster. I meant who can beat a God!!?

Um... I cant seem to vote since my character is not in here. Suspect NVM I voted for Darkness (aka Nightshroud)

Here's the villain list and why they are or they turn evil lol.

Evil Marik - Evil spirit of Ra. (merely a God's spirit Rage lol. Since Ra was the strongest that's what happen when you wield his power. Note if Yugi wield Ra, Yugi would have turned evil, and someone else would have to save him from himself. Now Marik can control Ra without this Dark energy from the card and since the Gods are originally Atem's it was return to him to unravel his true past)
Dartz - Oricalchos pawned (really that part just make me forgot why I wanted to learn from school. Altlantis was originally sink under water because of the plates collisions which makes some city sink, sometimes causing volcanoes, mountains etc. lol, New Orlean is next to be underwater when the next Earthquake occurs).
Evil Spirit of the Millenium Ring(Zork) - Just wanted to get revenge on the pharaoh through his son lol. His main purpose was to collect the 7 melenium items to awaken Zorc. (Note Yami Bakura is the only true Yami because he served Zorc and infuse himself from the shadow magic when his village was destroyed. That's why from the beginning, Bakura aka Zorc was only after to destroyed the pharaoh and maybe control the world while he's at it. But his main purpose is to destroy Atem. If the pharaoh is destroyed Yugi would never been born, and Bakura would succeeded his mission by going from the past and destroy King Aknakadin, and from the future everyone would be slaves of Darkness)
Pegasus - Poor guy just wanted Yugi's item to save his wife. He was an scientis who discover the origin of Duel monster by making them to cards rather than stone tablets. Note if the future Yugi is not wearing his past spirit, he can never be his trully self and from then just Pegasus would have let Zorc succeeded.
Nightshroud - Ultimate of all villain. Evil at all cost.
Gozaburo Kaiba - Wanted to Trap Seto from the virtual world he couldn't escape. His logic was to get out through Seto's body and Noah through Mokuba.
Trueman(or Mr.T) - Anybody watch Smallville? This guy is like Dr. M. Fine, or Darkness illusion. He was no big evil, and he's not human nor have an understanding. He's just part of Darkness just like Dr. M. Fine is part of Zorc.
Sartorius - Got possessed by the Light force. Later on corrupted by Darkness force. Man that guy even sink low on putting a card on Jaden's deck which gave him a hard time.
Goodwin - Good looking guy...^_^ (No info yet)
Yubel - Just wanted to prepare Jaden from the coming of Darkness. Jaden goes way back and was reincarnated as Jaden, but Jaden is originally Supreme King (english version) or Haou (Japanese version). All the thing that Yubel did, even though Jaden would have lost he would spare everyone and just lock jaden through another dimension where he get the Supreme King prepare for the coming of Darkness.

Master of all Villain, KWC - No reason but should I be a villain just because I understood those psycho maniacs? Suspect

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The theme of the first original series was a young pharaoh learning about his past and from the present he's saving the future and journey along with his 10000 future self named Yugi. That's why the pharaoh is 10000 past lol. So the thing the day the melenium item were discovered is the day the shadow magic game began. All of the little things like Dartz were just part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! history world or if you are refering to the real business worl like United State and why these amendments were created and their foundations.

GX - Following the previous plot, this shows who's behind the shadow magic. Not what descended of it. It's like reading the bible and see that God created the universe and his journey, but not focusing on Earth's merciful importance. Also Jaden won that duel between Atem lol. And Jaden is infused with the spirit of Yubel which makes him uncorrupted by darkness and and he never became fully Supreme King were he couldn't change. He just had a taste of his true self from the Third Dimension and as life went on, he's still on his journey to become Supreme King

Kazuki is a genius. I meant Yugi and Jaden are two different opposite. That's why I think Yusei is more than he appears to be. Jack is nothing lol.

Last edited by KWC on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:08 am

KWC wrote:
Trueman(or Mr.T) - Anybody watch Smallville? This guy is like Dr. M. Fine, or Darkness illusion. He was no big evil, and he's not human nor have an understanding. He's just part of Darkness just like Dr. M. Fine is part of Zorc.
Lol, I love Dr. M. Fine ( The Brain interactive Construct)

KWC wrote:
He's just part of Darkness just like Dr. M. Fine is part of Zorc.
I think you meant Zod.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
KWC wrote:
Lol, I love Dr. M. Fine ( The Brain interactive Construct)

KWC wrote:
He's just part of Darkness just like Dr. M. Fine is part of Zorc.
I think you meant Zod.

yeh I got mix up with these superhero villains and animated villain.
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 pm

I think ur confused about goodwin since he's from 5d and one more thing wasn't nightshroud's real identity darkness.
Source: www.yugiohwikia.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 pm

DARKBLADE wrote:
I think ur confused about goodwin since he's from 5d and one more thing wasn't nightshroud's real identity darkness.

Lol, you're really doing your research.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Evil Marik all the way. That maniac...was so cool.
Back to top Go down
Mauro
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mauro

Male Number of posts : 105
5Ds WC 2011 FC : WC10: 3868-0483-3123
Special Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Mauro

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Syrus wrote:
Evil Marik all the way. That maniac...was so cool.
That´s why i loved Yu-Gi-Oh!...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/maurox1988
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Yuseifudo

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:04 pm

DARKBLADE wrote:
marik all the way he was so unpredictable
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 am

DARKBLADE wrote:

I got confused lol. Wait...Nightshroud is Darkness??? So I guess I'll choose him. When I was reading these villain identities, I only picture yugioh and yugioh gx lol.

Goodwin - I really don't know much about him but he's after the signer of the crimson dragon birthmark lol. That's why he hosted the tournament....but I haven't watch anyepisode of the tournament yet lol, so I'm unsure of the outcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:33 am

KWC wrote:
I got confused lol. Wait...Nightshroud is Darkness??? So I guess I'll choose him. When I was reading these villain identities, I only picture yugioh and yugioh gx lol.
Ya, Nightshroud's been Darkness. Did you see the part where he came out of Fujiwara's body? It was then after he challenged Jaden.

KWC wrote:
Goodwin - I really don't know much about him but he's after the signer of the crimson dragon birthmark lol. That's why he hosted the tournament....but I haven't watch anyepisode of the tournament yet lol, so I'm unsure of the outcome.

Ya, Rex Godwin might even be the 5th Signer. I mean the guy cut off his own arm. He now has a cyborg arm. You really need to catch up. I'm in season two right now. Ep. 29.
They now have Spider Signers with powers that can turn noObs into something else.
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:24 am

Bakura all the way!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:25 pm

I like Yami Malik and Yami Bakura because of their demented behavior that makes things less predictable. MPD (multiple personality disorder) usually stands out for me.

The Yugioh series is kinda somewhat based on MPD's (The common ones in the first series), (Nice Zane and Evil Goth Zane), (Judai and Haou Judai) etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 pm

Well 5 of u agreed and the most evil character is Yami Mark(Dark Marik) Second place is my favorite, Zork or yami bakura as some know him best. And going 4 the bronze is trueman, godwin, and nightshroud/darkness. Razz

Last edited by Darkness92 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:13 am

DARKBLADE wrote:
Well 5 of u agreed and the most evil character is Yami Mark(Dark Marik)

Darkness can pwn Marik though. Just know that.
Back to top Go down
animeguy
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
animeguy

Male Number of posts : 54
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2535-3242-3160
Special Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Animeguy
Date Joined : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:15 pm

lol marik is prety cool but i think dartz is beter Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/animeguy55
Cyber Dragon Master
n00b
n00b
Cyber Dragon Master

Male Number of posts : 255
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554-3580-2855
Date Joined : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:26 pm

zork is very bad Twisted Evil he is awnsome
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 am

darkness cus he was so bad
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Darkness

Number of posts : 8
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Invalid
Date Joined : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:52 am

storm100 wrote:
darkness cus he was so bad

Precisely.
Back to top Go down
AmaTerasU
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
AmaTerasU

Male Number of posts : 57
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4769-9247-4069
Tournament Awards : Best Villian of the Yugioh Series C3
Date Joined : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 am

of course Evil Marik is crazy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Villian of the Yugioh Series   Best Villian of the Yugioh Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Villian of the Yugioh Series
Page 1 of 1