The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

hi all to all yugioh fans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : hi all to all yugioh fans Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

hi all to all yugioh fans Empty
PostSubject: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:26 am

Hi everyone my name is Storm and I have a disabity I get teased a lot because of this so I play yugioh a lot to get away from all the pain I have to go through everyday I am a nice person so please come an talk to me decks I like to use are monarchs light an darkness dragon e hero water an beatdown. I perfer tag duels because I like to work as a team rather then alone I am very happy to be here it feels like home lol and I want to say thanks to David for making this great site and I will see u guys around.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : hi all to all yugioh fans Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:48 am

storm100 wrote:
Hi everyone my name is Storm and I have a disabity I get teased a lot because of this so I play yugioh a lot to get away from all the pain I have to go through everyday I am a nice person so please come an talk to me decks I like to use are monarchs light an darkness dragon e hero water an beatdown. I perfer tag duels because I like to work as a team rather then alone I am very happy to be here it feels like home lol and I want to say thanks to David for making this great site and I will see u guys around.

I'd rather KWC than David. Unless you want to call me David Nervil wich will refer as dayvividnerdvillage. Here's the geniuses of composing this name. Day, Vivid, Nerd, Village. DAyviVID NERdVILlage.

Apart all of that, your introduction seemed a bit creepy with all these disability talks and all. To tell you I think I'm disable lol. My speeches are slurred when I speak in public, and I get nervous (sometimes I shake when I duel like I'm in fear or dueling shadow duels). And hum...I don't really like dueling if you can understand the parenthesis, but due to life's experience, I want to show others out there that I can make a difference, so that was the whole idea of starting a YGO community.

My other half is my brother here. Known as the Supreme King and practically my successor since I'll need to retire soon, and he'll be in charge when I'm gone. Apart that, we have STAFFS, and they are really nice people. Give them a PM for help, but read our FAQ questions and read the rules OK?
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:21 am

Welcome,
I no longer find any fun in single duels which is why tag duel is the new thing for me. Your first duel on this forum should be in a tag with me. If not, then I will be very sad.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:48 am

hi Greto Kaibou i would be greatfull if i can tag with u learn some stuff from you it would be great exp but how do i team up with a person cus everytime when i am on wifi an go tag i want this person only and it wont let me tag with that person only Greto do you have a answer for this if you do it would help me heaps. By the way Greto you seem a very interesting duelist wat deck do u use most if you dont mind me asking.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:01 am

well KWC sorry for the weird intro but i am not scared of telling people about my disabity i think you have to be strong and live with wat u got yugioh got me to become strong and i learnt from the game that life can be fun and not hell all the time u know by the way u have a very special half brother he makes so many gud decks wow it must take him ages to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:14 am

storm100 wrote:
hi Greto Kaibou i would be greatfull if i can tag with u learn some stuff from you it would be great exp but how do i team up with a person cus everytime when i am on wifi an go tag i want this person only and it wont let me tag with that person only Greto do you have a answer for this if you do it would help me heaps. By the way Greto you seem a very interesting duelist wat deck do u use most if you dont mind me asking.

To have a tag duel, you have to set an appointment with our opponents. Then host the match, while hosting the match you will give me access to enter the room and wait for them.
The deck I use the most is a monarch deck.
What about you?

I'm also traveling right now but I'll see if I can get in contact with you tomorrow so you can duel by my side.

Regardless if we win or lose, it means nothing.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:37 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
storm100 wrote:

To have a tag duel, you have to set an appointment with our opponents. Then host the match, while hosting the match you will give me access to enter the room and wait for them.
What about you?

I'm also traveling right now but I'll see if I can get in contact with you tomorrow so you can duel by my side.

well Greto my fav deck type are monarchs to monarch control that is just dont have the cards to make won yet i will be using a old deck type called beatdown. Do i have to put your fc in my friend list to tag duel and how do i host a tag duel online. i like going around the world to where are you going right now cant wait to tag with u.
Back to top Go down
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Mahaou

Male Number of posts : 110
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0130 2788 8036
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:50 am

storm100 wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
storm100 wrote:

What about you?

well Greto my fav deck type are monarchs to monarch control that is just dont have the cards to make won yet i will be using a old deck type called beatdown. Do i have to put your fc in my friend list to tag duel and how do i host a tag duel online. i like going around the world to where are you going right now cant wait to tag with u.

Wow looking all these conversations, I think I gotta clue of who you are lol. But let's live that mysterious since I know alot of people are starting new in this forum....

Recent clues so far:
Hi to all yugioh fans....
What deck do you use....

Note that from the previous forum, when I was deleting members few name were stuck in my mind. Like Storm 100. That member didn't make an account until there were 99 members, so that's the weird coincident.

Also there is this guy I know who will give all evidence about himself, and still like playing games of hide and seek even though he knew he's caught. He has no friend basically and he's really annoying to deal with.

Welcome member Cool

Challenge me online Storm 100. But most importantly let's see if you'll enter the new tourney we'll host. I meant I gotta see what you got. I got bored dueling same people over and over again.
Back to top Go down
http://shattered-rebelion.forumotion.net/
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:52 am

Supreme Kin][g"quote="storm100 wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
storm100 wrote:

What about you?

Wow looking all these conversations, I think I gotta clue of who you are lol. But let's live that mysterious since I know alot of people are starting new in this forum....

Recent clues so far:
Hi to all yugioh fans....
What deck do you use....

Note that from the previous forum, when I was deleting members few name were stuck in my mind. Like Storm 100. That member didn't make an account until there were 99 members, so that's the weird coincident.

Also there is this guy I know who will give all evidence about himself, and still like playing games of hide and seek even though he knew he's caught. He has no friend basically and he's really annoying to deal with.

Welcome member Cool

Challenge me online Storm 100. But most importantly let's see if you'll enter thetourney we'll host. I meant I gotta see what you got. I got bored dueling same people over and over again.[/quote] new

well surpreme king u are half right i did reg before on the old site but i found out that there was a new site like this one so i reg again am i would like to duel u sometime i reg your fc so just put mine in ok imho i am a bit scared to duel u cus u are so good but i will see how i go when i duel u when do u wanna meet and and duel have a gud day mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi all to all yugioh fans   hi all to all yugioh fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi all to all yugioh fans
Page 1 of 1