The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Little help with this Fairy-Deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XSky RiderX
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
XSky RiderX

Male Number of posts : 4
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2965-1345-3158
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Little help with this Fairy-Deck Empty
PostSubject: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:00 am

Well, when I was on the World of Order, after I made that Fairy-Deck, I realized that it was rather.. Good.. Usually I would turn off my Game when I would lose, but that hasn't happened since I made it. Here it is!: (Detailed information included underneath)

Monsters: (19)
x3 Airknight Parshath (Dealing damage when attack, see a few others to know why)
x2 Freya, Spirit of Victory (A protective card for having Fairies that makes it easier to offer, increases attack too)
x3 Gellenduo (Summon Neo-Parshath, and Guardian Angel Joan, other than that it is protective)
x2 Guardian Angel Joan (Heals LP for attacking, quite useful, important for this type of a Fairy Deck)
x2 Neo-Parshath, the Sky Palidan (Important card, great combo with the Equip Card and Field! + the Effect)
x1 Shining Angel (Brings out Freya, or Mars if the Sanctuary is on the field w/ LP higher)
x2 Soul of Purity and Light (Effect makes it easier to Summon Monsters like Airknight + Neo-Airknight)
x1 The Agent of Force - Mars (Due to this kind of Fairy Deck, it's Attack will be high!)
x2 The Agent of Judgement - Saturn (The effect is perfect for this kind of Deck)

Magics (17)
x2 Cestus of Dagla (This is an important card, especially for Neo-Parshath, Joan, and Airknight)
x1 Fissure
x1 Lightning Vortex
x1 Mage Power (Great Combo for Neo-Parshath, and Airknight)
x1 Mausoleum of the Emperor (We can fit room for this! Especially with all of the glorious LP, makes summoning easier!)
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Premature Burial
x2 Spell Absorption (Great card, especially for this kind of Deck)
x1 Swords of Revealing Light
x3 The Sanctuary of the Sky (This is the card that defines this Deck!)
x1 United we Stand (See info for Mage Power)
x2 Wave Motion Cannon (This effect goes great with those that gain attack depending on the difference of LP)

Traps (4)
x1 Magic Cylinder
x1 Metal Reflect Slime
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Wall of Revealing Light(This is important, protecting my Fairies, and, this card would go bad if I had Royal Decree...)

Detailed Information

Question: I need to find something that protects my Spells/Traps that protects my Fairies. Without them this would phail miserably. Maybe a Magic Jammer/Drain or 2? If so then which 1-2 should I give away? And, if you were to say to add Royal Decree, that would make Wall of Revealing Light useless, and, I draw that card early in the duel for some reason.. And sometimes I get harmed by Mystical Space Typhoons, or Heavy Storms, which ruin my plan! So hopefully you can figure out a way to fix that with the current cards that I have.

Helpful Information: If you need any more information, here's some thought: I have 100% on every single pack that I have unlocked; these are the packs that I currently have gotten, so you would know what to add:
White Light Ruler, Fiery Rage, Chaos Knight, Dark Legend, Dark Flare Battle, Ultimate Power, My Hero, Rousing Chaos, Absolute Nothing, Inhuman Creation, Shocking Energy, Inherited Magic, Never Setting Sun, Thirst to Destroy, Extreme Wisdom, Sleeping Tomb, Ultimate Darkness, Ot of the Abyss, Dragon Destroyer, Bringer of Light, Darkness Removed, Beyond Ultimate, and Bloodline Destiny. All 100% so far. I'm now defeating people in WC to get more.

Hopefully you can view those packs in your Card List to see what cards I need to add. And, for more detailed information, I have downloaded all the Special Cards from September 08 - Recent October.

Need more Information? Ask. But please read what I need the most to add, I don't give a crap if you rate it, it'll seem useless for this.. All I need is just a tad bit of fixin' with the problem. And to try and make this decent.

PS: If you want to know why I have this deck, it's just because after the duel with the Fairy guarding the Gate, I've seem to get attracted to this deck. I might change it once I get to the Evil Hero series.

Sorry to waste your time with all this borin' stuff, -Sky-

Last edited by XSky RiderX on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed Mars to Saturn Stupid typo's >:O)
Back to top Go down
DivineGod
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
DivineGod

Male Number of posts : 98
5Ds WC 2011 FC : -08-0903 4648 7403 -09- 4168 3059 2721
Special Awards : Little help with this Fairy-Deck Divineaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm

if u want to protect santuary try the continous magic (forgot the name) that no card can destroy it
Back to top Go down
DivineGod
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
DivineGod

Male Number of posts : 98
5Ds WC 2011 FC : -08-0903 4648 7403 -09- 4168 3059 2721
Special Awards : Little help with this Fairy-Deck Divineaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm

oh and you write alot like wim ^^
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Little help with this Fairy-Deck Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:19 pm

DivineGod wrote:
if u want to protect santuary try the continous magic (forgot the name) that no card can destroy it
I think it's called ''field barrier'' but Iam not sure Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
XSky RiderX
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
XSky RiderX

Male Number of posts : 4
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2965-1345-3158
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Oooooh! I know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, this deck contains 4 Field Spells. So if Sanctuary gets destroyed, I'll always have another. And, I have Mausoleum, so if I'm oin a situation where I have to play to play some stronger cards, and if I had that card on the field, I would be screwed. I was thinking of adding Magic Jammers. Goes good with Soul of Purity if I wanna special summon it easier. But thanks for the info anyway.

And I'll take that as a compliment. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:28 am

Everything is so crowded. I can't read this deck without getting hallucinated.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Dragon Master
n00b
n00b
Cyber Dragon Master

Male Number of posts : 255
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554-3580-2855
Date Joined : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:49 pm

yeah the fcontinuos spell that stop field spels on being destroyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little help with this Fairy-Deck   Little help with this Fairy-Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little help with this Fairy-Deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post-
Jump to: