The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

WWG: World DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : WWG: World DS Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

WWG: World DS Empty
PostSubject: WWG: World DS   WWG: World DS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Okay so the title isn't complete. It's Digimon World DS. I hid that so that the Digimon haters will
at least give this thread a look.
WWG: World DS Digimon%20World%20DS

Okay. Now I'm going to talk about the game. Not the creatures. >.>

Graphics: 7/10
Sprites were really made for the DS and this game realized that. Sprites are used when you are
walking over on the world map but once you enter battle mode, you get detailed and moving
artworks of the digimon.

Story: 4/10
This game was made for competitive play. Meaning battling other. So, the story isn't all that
important. You can finish it in about 2 days. >.>

Sounds: 10/10
I love how the sound effects and BGM's fit the setting^^ Perfect!

Replay Factor: 10/10
As i said this game is for battling others. So it will eat up a LOT of time training your monsters.
Plus the story mode has so many secrets to find out. Also there's the get all digimon thing.

Game play: 10/10
What i love about a game. To hell with graphics! Game play makes for a great game! Now it's
your basic RPG. Almost mimicking pokemon. NOT! Many can be put apart from this game
and the pokemon series. First, you can evolve your monsters. "Wait isn't pokemon like that too?" Well can they de-evolve their monsters? I think not. This option is the grinder's dream. You can de-evolve your digimon into their lowest form but with higher stats than before. Thus,
giving you a stronger monster! It's plain and simple. Second, you have a farm. Man I love this
have you ever had that problem wherein you want to train a monster but it's just too weak
to kill the stuff you can kill? Well the farm is your new best friend. You can "train" digimon
here. You can purchase an amount of training equipment for the digimon to train on. Punching
bags, flaming hoops and dumbbells are on the menu^^ Battle works like any turn based RPG.
Though you can have 3 digimon out at the same time. You can also switch out with the back-
up digimopn you're carrying.

Overall: 8/10
Man. A grinder's paradise is what I call this game. It's fun and challenging. You will not want to
miss it! Even if you hate digimon. This game is awesome enough to compensate for that.^^

Good day and happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: WWG: World DS   WWG: World DS Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:17 am

haha lol this may suprise you but i was addicted to this game awhile back i trained them like there was no tomorrow and i was so sad when they turnd into an egg again XD battling others and winning felt good but after my metal greymon digivolvd into an egg several times i stopped a took a brake lol mayeb il play it again. and um when i was talking about the games that sucked for me i ment digimon dawn & dusk
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WWG: World DS   WWG: World DS Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:20 am

The digimon's game on DS (Digimon world DS until Digimon world championship) is quite good....but i'm quickly bored when playing it even before the game is finished (for some series). I think the best digimon's game ever is the first "Digimon World" on Playstation 1, i like the gameplay and also have a quite good story. The digimon's game on wanderswan is similar to the first digimon world on playstation 1, although i never play on the wanderwan version (because i don't have any wonderswan). I hope that the next digimon's game have a gameplay and story like the first digimon world on playstation 1 with more improvement....hahaha.... bounce
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WWG: World DS   WWG: World DS Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:23 am

i loved digimon world on the PS1!
it was like tamagochi but you get to beat the sh*t out of stuff^^

truly a classic. Though digimon world two was good as well^^
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: WWG: World DS   WWG: World DS Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

lol i remeberd i had digimon world for ps1 and digimon worldfor ds XD i played them both so mutch i can remember saying this to my friend before we where going to battle each other : umm wait my digimon has to poo so after that where battlign okay ;D good times good times too badi cant find the game anymore T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWG: World DS   WWG: World DS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWG: World DS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: